Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,445 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) (53690 Views)

See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / My new Date Is 5 inch below my shoulder, does the height difference matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by dreamwords: 11:52am On Jan 13
grin
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by JovialJune(f): 11:53am On Jan 13
PinkNature:
She married him because of the big bick.

Nature can be funny at times.. see the kind of bazooka this lil man is armed with.

What has height got to do with the size of a diick?
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by RomanceMoney(m): 11:54am On Jan 13
Tajbol4splend:
Money doesn't tame women, physical features don't tame women, what tames women is your ability to resist her manipulation.

Poweful Money Tames Women.
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:56am On Jan 13
Jennyclay:
Portable man.

Na here them dey see you.

If we call a woman fat now, you'll start foaming from the mouth like a rabid dog on heat. Talking about how we're body-shaming women. Hand suppose touch you this 2024.
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by AllahOfBlood: 11:56am On Jan 13
cheesy

As e short like that if him get wetin madam like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Olawade24: 11:58am On Jan 13
PinkNature:

Nature can be funny at times.. see the kind of bazooka this lil man is armed with.

What did you just say gbolahan grin
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Adewale1603(m): 11:59am On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,
Every time these two hugged while courting, this guy's head was pressing into fresh cleavage and you're wondering why he didn't hesitate to wife such a woman.

When nowadays, instead of getting pleasure from hugging a lady, your account balance reduces for embracing her responsibilities.

God knows I don't hate women and I can not survive in a world without them if I am amputated that I can not make myself cum, but it is not too much to ask them to become responsible for once, if not for anything or anyone, at least for themselves.
Omo, this werey man is back after all these while. Happy New Year
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Albertone(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13
JovialJune:

What has height got to do with the size of a diick?

When the man started shaking his waist, look down at his boxer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:03pm On Jan 13
PinkNature:

A lot of people are getting it all wrong with this belief. Being tall doesn't determine the size or length of your manhood. Any lady who harps on this will be disappointed, 90% of the time. A woman once complained to a Dr friend that her husband is Mr big and she's always uncomfortable each time they meet. She said she's had tears several times and it's always painful. By the time the man showed up, he's barely 5ft tall. My friend now counseled them on how to go about it with a longer pre-intimacy, the type of cream to buy and they'd be fine.

In like-manner, a fulani young lady in Abuja once cried out too. She said her tall husband had a very small manhood. She said she decided to keep herself for that man of her choice, that she had always looked for a handsome and tall guy and finally, she got one. She said they both agreed they'd not meet each other until after their wedding day. She said she's not doing again. She's from a wealthy and educated home. My friend had to sit her down and cancelled her. He also told her what to do to manage it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by JovialJune(f): 12:03pm On Jan 13
Albertone:

When the man started shaking his waist, look down at his boxer.

Chai, nairaland can spoil people sha 🙄

He's obviously not a grower, so what you see may be deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by VULCAN(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13
I feel it is a crime to be as oblivious to the obvious as you are.

People that are as blind as you are a menace to society.

The man was waving his massive dick but you completely missed it.

DyingFetus:
Na simp be that

He go day wash her pants while she goes out to get reasonable dicking from Chad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by KingDash09(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13
If that nigga fucckup him go collect from the babe
Jennyclay:
Portable man.
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by maasoap(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13
DyingFetus:
Na simp be that

You're hating. Where reasonable dicks dey when this neegar hijacked her?
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by bewla(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13
Jennyclay:
Portable man.
his height is just at the best place

The B side
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Kyrgiakos14: 12:11pm On Jan 13
Provided him mouth go reach the breast we're good
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13
I just wonder how they will be fvcking.
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Maj196(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,
Every time these two hugged while courting, this guy's head was pressing into fresh cleavage and you're wondering why he didn't hesitate to wife such a woman.

When nowadays, instead of getting pleasure from hugging a lady, your account balance reduces for embracing her responsibilities.

God knows I don't hate women and I can not survive in a world without them if I am amputated that I can not make myself cum, but it is not too much to ask them to become responsible for once, if not for anything or anyone, at least for themselves.
NwaAmaikpe werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Sergio101(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,

Long time Mr yinmu
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:20pm On Jan 13
wrongnumber:
Ladies don't care as long as you are tall down there.
Height isn't a determinant at all
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by wallarwallar(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13
Dat ting fligging under dere is heavy abi na my eye dey see double. Anyway in dis life u can't lack everything and dere must be one ting to thank God for . D lady love something
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Cashio(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13
Is that why he is acting like a fuulish simp
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13
cheesy

No mind them Abeg
The guy get better sub (GB) for down

And none of them sense say at least the guy go get funds wey fit carry both of them without stress

I no knw why some pipu like to dy see others enter YAWA

grin
maasoap:

You're hating. Where reasonable dicks dey when this neegar hijacked her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by WantsandMore: 12:36pm On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,

You sound like Reno too much grin
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13
Offpoint1:
Ladies, a guy having a dangling facid dxck doesn't mean his dxck is huge. There are 2 types of dxxks on men... shower and grower.
This guy is a "Shower"... Those you should fear are the growers. It's scientifically proven, growers have bigger and longer dxxks when erected.

My advice to you, when you see a guy with a small dxck when it's flaccid, run for your life.

Lols!

The erection strength, length and size is very good, if only the user knows where to place it.
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Eddaman77(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,

Welcome back Chairman.

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13
RomanceMoney:

Poweful Money Tames Women.

Not necessarily, if she's poor, that will work. If not being able to give her massive pleasure and command her respect by your lifestyle, "tames" like no other.
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by 7upnigeria: 12:45pm On Jan 13
officialwdhtvv:
Couple with "massive" height difference share cute video.

Well the man is still a "tall" man. You dont believe? Watch until his dance at the end of the video cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wBKJ8LJuw8

No be strong prick I dey see so?
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by AbujaLagos: 12:46pm On Jan 13
DyingFetus:
Na simp be that

little thinking
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by mabea: 1:17pm On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,

Them don release this one again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by yad2eidi: 1:18pm On Jan 13
even if na play, never allow a woman you are serious with treat you like this
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Artscollection: 1:23pm On Jan 13
That lady na pure bully!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Bahamas95(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,

You know what?

You're one of my favorite nairalanders. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / 24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.