Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? (5119 Views)

Watch Video As Big Butt Lady Got Completely Stripped While Fighting / Young Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For ‘sleeping With Her Friend’s Boyfriend / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Oluseyi001: 12:39am On Jan 14
A video now going viral have been uploaded online revealing young women fighting over what appears to be a relationship issue.

In the viral video, more than three (3) ladies can be seen beating another young lady up and even tearing her top and recorded her despite the fact that she keeps trying to hide her face from the camera.

The lady in the video was stripped totally exposing all her private stuffs and beaten too.

One of the ladies seen beating the victim can be heard in the video accusing the victim of destroying 3 relationships while another lady can be heard saying she can never upload the recorded video online and another lady replied her saying never, she too can never do it. But then a third voice replied loudly that she can and will definitely upload the recorded video online.

As at the time of filing this report, it is yet unknown if it was the lady who claimed she will upload the recorded video who eventually uploaded the video or someone else.

The viral video has however caused an uproar from some of the viewers who vividly condemned the action of the ladies who beat up the victim.

Some internet users reacted saying all of them should be arrested and punished for humiliating the victim and exposing her body.

Some even claimed that their act is an insult to all women, saying they shouldn't have gone that far even if the allegations against the victim was correct.

What do you think about this, do you think the ladies have the right to descend on the victim and strip her naked the way they do or you also think they shouldn't have gone that far?

Click Below To See The Full story and video

https://afripeeps.com/threads/is-this-justified.756/

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Nicepoker(m): 2:57am On Jan 14
Women supporting women in the mud grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by IjebuWarrior: 3:14am On Jan 14
grin
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by sulakishop(m): 4:16am On Jan 14
It's nothing new, we see them naked on the street every day. Nudity is the trend of the day these days

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Blacklion3: 4:43am On Jan 14
Let them fight. It's good.
The strongest will win the man.

Men are a prize to be fought for

5 Likes

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Johnjustice: 5:35am On Jan 14
Na your sister?

If you fight dem naked you, it's not a crime.
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Stanweezy(m): 5:41am On Jan 14
They should be arrested and the one that uploaded the video lock up in kiriki prison

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Shaneroberts: 6:17am On Jan 14
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Administration1: 7:30am On Jan 14
Na the same gender do always do each other
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Mercury12(m): 7:39am On Jan 14
They always fight over a diccck😂

1 Like

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by YourGFsnatcher: 7:40am On Jan 14
The person that uploaded the video is in trouble if she wants
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Oluseyi001: 8:09am On Jan 14
YourGFsnatcher:
The person that uploaded the video is in trouble if she wants
I also hope she takes action, and if she does, not only the uploader is in trouble but all the people involved.

1 Like

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Chimezie198(m): 8:10am On Jan 14
If you know you clicked on the link to see her boobs, anonymously like this post

4 Likes

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:11am On Jan 14
What's written on her shorts?
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Zonefree(m): 8:57am On Jan 14
This gender sef embarassed

Nice boobs, though.

6 Likes

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:46am On Jan 14
Oluseyi001:

I also hope she takes action, and if she does, not only the uploader is in trouble but all the people involved.
Exactly! They cab all be in trouble
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Obierika(m): 9:57am On Jan 14
Why is it that when ladies are fighting their objective is always to strip each other naked?

2 Likes

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by tuzle(m): 11:15am On Jan 14
Old video and that is how ladies fight. They fight dirty. They like tearing clothes when they fight. They can even tear ones bra and pant if the person isn't careful.
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by CandidAdmin(m): 11:17am On Jan 14
That's how women fight nowadays. They strip themselves naked.
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by muller101(m): 11:46am On Jan 14
See sweet boobs be like. Pre mature water Mellon.

1 Like

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14
oluwafreshkid:
What's written on her shorts?

Nude. How ironic grin
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by talk2hb1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14
Shameless People fighting because of a man
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14
lipsrsealed
I don't know why and somehow I feel delighted whenever I'm opportuned to separate women's fight lipsrsealed
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Kevineleven(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14
Na this kind fight I dey like to separate grin
I have already seen where to hold them, so that peace will reign, violence is very very bad.
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by 100smile(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14
Kevineleven:
Na this kind fight I dey like to separate grin
I have already seen where to hold them, so that peace will reign, violence is very very bad.

My nigga

1 Like

Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Demigod22: 2:37pm On Jan 14
Why will someone, a woman wants to strip a fellow woman? Where is the dignity, the women supporting women?

Honestly, some women have really great body though, like succulent breasts and flawless thighs and soft butts. God help me not to fornicate this year.
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Anguldi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14
Obierika:
Why is it that when ladies are fighting their objective is always to strip each other naked?

They like shaming themselves with intension of destroying their beauty. Nails injury on the neck and face, removing wig, pulling out braids, tearing their panties.

Omo, e dey their blood
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Woodshot: 6:21pm On Jan 14
Yours sincerely participated on two occasions, herein two ladies would be fighting over shits only themselves know about. It's no ordinary fight because bloods would be spilled like it's water, clothes torn to shreds bringing to fore and bare eyes fresh parts of sensitive womanly and feminine body.

Succulent breasts shaking in fierce gear like an airplane in turbulence. Natural or artificial hairdos yanked off like feathers. Bombom gyrating beneath, brings to the mostly men viewers' or onlookers mindset, nothing but to separate and stop the damnnn fight.

Off they set to help these two girls.

Nobody asks or perhaps try to ascertain the cause of the fracas but where their hands rushes in would do better communication.

One hands goes for the girl. That one who's heavily breasted and what the hell does the hand do?

It's swiftly buried in her territorial integrity. The bra or no bra region. Pressing it with intense pressure is what the hand does. The nipples suffers in these hands

Add more pressure. And more pressure. Harder and harder.

Others goes for the Yansh.

It's free for men who's "last seen " for yansh was perhaps years ago. Now they attack the female parts while the fight is still on.

The boys, men, and others press, handle or should I say manhandle, and squeeze the two ass cheeks to their maximum enjoyment and utter satisfaction.

They only ( fight) stop when the males becomes more wicked with the hands and fingers going deeper and dem ladies moaning in agony not pleasure.

Nobody signals them to peace truce because that which is dear, and not to be given away or seen is cheaply and freely now open for all to have unrestricted access ...

They can't hold anybody responsible because boy! strange sperms could hit and penetrate them.
Re: Lady stripped while fighting, is this Justified?? by Okoroawusa: 11:41pm On Jan 14
Woman fight wey dem no tear clothes that one na fight?

Abeg go siddon

(1) (Reply)

He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! / 90% Of Nigeria Girls Are Nt Virgin Why? / Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.