Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend (5124 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by luvguy(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2015
some pple say it has advantages cos u wunt spend unnecessirily and live ur life freely witout pleasing any1.....hw abt the disadvantages.......

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2015
No disadvantage as far as am concerned. Unless one is a sex addict

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by chiefmidwife: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2015
I hv never had a girlfriend and am nt willing to I just need a wife at the right time

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:
some pple say it has advantages cos u wunt spend unnecessirily and live ur life freely witout pleasing any1.....hw abt the disadvantages.......
There is no disadvantage nor disadvantages. nagging frm majority of women alone is worth a guy living single until he exit dis earth.

LEAVE WITH NO GF, AND WHEN U RE SEX HUNGRY, JUST PICK UR PHONE ND CALL ANY OF UR FEMALE FRND OR EXES TO COME BAIL U OUT

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2015
There is no disadvantage to it, rather.it gives peace of mind n honestly u will be more focused...talking from xperince though. grin

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2015
I think there's no disadvantage so far, no worries, no heartbreak and gives you all the time you need to make yourself a better person for you

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Danfuster(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

Like say one guy nor dey for corner dey lash you... angry @chiefmidwife I wonder how you'd be able to handle that your at the right time wife with no prior knowledge/understanding to managing matters of the lactating mammary specie
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by misspicy(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2015
There disadvantages really

1)No one to connect with...eg early morning calls and late night calls

2)No one to share romantic moments withs

3)Temptation to go back to your EX

etc

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Danfuster:

Like say one guy nor dey for corner dey lash you... angry @chiefmidwife I wonder how you'd be able to handle that your at the right time wife with no prior knowledge/understanding to managing matters of the lactating mammary specie

So how does that affect my opinion of d question?
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by DonX001: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:

1) You don't get to really know the opposite sex well when it comes to relationship issues, as all you know will be from hearsay and not from experience, so you'll be a greenhorn JJC when you finally get married.

2) More importantly, you become a chronic wan*ker and may eventually peel off the skin of your private parts from wanking with vaseline, soap and even Omo detergent to release pent up aggro.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Danfuster(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:

Now I know the class of men that come on here ranting bout how overly active his wife libido is overly active, giving lame excuses why you can't seem to pls her. angry Women's libido are super active than men's especially those that ain't circumcised... Yes you heard me right. Sometimes men are the reason why married women get promiscuous
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by luvguy(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2015
coha:
There is no disadvantage to it, rather.it gives peace of mind n honestly u will be more focused...talking from xperince though. grin
wenever u re not in a rship nd wen u were, wic do u cherish most....be honest
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Cameleon72(f): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Simply stated, the opposite of the advantages are the disadvantages...
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Danfuster(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

So how does that affect my opinion of d question?

It means stop giving opinion you yourself don't/can't live by. Sentiments aside... Will you stay married to this kinda man for half a decade with lack of experience? Keep in mind you have wants and need in aspect of emotion, attention, care, pampering and most of all lashing which he probably didn't have the basic 101
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by luvguy(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:
I think there's no disadvantage so far, no worries, no heartbreak and gives you all the time you need to make yourself a better person for you
u make sence shaaa but dats cos u re a lady
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2015
DonX001:

2) More importantly, you become a chronic wan*ker and may eventually peel off the skin of your private parts from wanking with vaseline, soap and even Omo detergent to release pent up aggro.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Danfuster:

It means stop giving opinion you yourself don't/can't live by. Jealousy aside... Will you stay married to this kinda man for half a decade with lack of experience? Keep in mind you have wants and need in aspect of emotion, attention, care, pampering and most of all lashing which he probably didn't have the basic 101

My dear danfuster I have never adviced anyone. On anything I won't do myself. And until u are d one lashing me in a Conner or u've gat proof of ur friends lashing me in a Conner pls don't conclude again. Am way different from ur galfriend #no harm intended#. And lastly I won't have a problem with marrying such man swthrt. The most professional guy also learnt dint he? Abi na follow come?

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:
u make sence shaaa but dats cos u re a lady
Because I'm a lady?... Give me one genuine reason aside sex why guys date

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by luvguy(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:

Because I'm a lady?... Give me one genuine reason aside sex why guys date
we date 2 feel loved nd companionship......*wink*
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Danfuster(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

My dear danfuster I have never adviced anyone. On anything I won't do myself. And until u are d one lashing me in a Conner or u've gat proof of ur friends lashing me in a Conner pls don't conclude again. Am way different from ur galfriend #no harm intended#. And lastly I won't have a problem with marrying such man swthrt. The most professional guy also learnt dint he? Abi na follow come?

I didn't use the word advice but opinion just as you wrote yourself (don't misquote me). Lashing you in a corner or not #it is what it is (no disrespect). Yes you're way way different from my gf that's why you can never ever compare to her #nothing personal#. You probably won't have a problem with that (hope your being honest) but in his case.. . It might be too late, there's this saying "catch them young" but appear you wanna catch them old... Well I hope someone won't start Shouting infidelity when her man wants go back to enjoy what he missed in his youthful years after he has been trained and tasted the honeypot.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:
10 rounds of applause for this lady

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:
we date 2 feel loved nd companionship......*wink*
95% of guys don't have such worries

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by UncleJudax(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:
There disadvantages really

1)No one to connect with...eg early morning calls and late night calls

2)No one to share romantic moments withs

3)Temptation to go back to your EX

etc
Just these? How are these disadvantages?
As a guy, I would rather keep my cash and emotion.

Thanks but no thanks. cry

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by luvguy(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:

95% of guys don't have such worries
seems u hv dated a handful of guys......#just saying#
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by jmoore(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
None.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:
seems u hv dated a handful of guys......#just saying#
I'll leave you to your thoughts grin ... But not a bad idea if I have
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Danfuster:

I didn't use the word advice but opinion just as you wrote yourself (don't misquote me). Lashing you in a corner or not #it is what it is (no disrespect). Yes you're way way different from my gf that's why you can never ever compare to her #nothing personal#. You probably won't have a problem with that (hope your being honest) but in his case.. . It might be too late, there's this saying "catch them young" but appear you wanna catch them old... Well I hope someone won't start Shouting infidelity when his man wants go back to enjoy what he missed in his youthful years after he has been trained and tasted the honeypot.

Lol u gat d comparison tin right

As for it is what it is#u r entitle to ur thoughts swthrt#

As for infidelity#?# all guy aint same.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Mtchewwwww d thing na wahala self grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by springer: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
I think the same question was put to the Angels by God before the creation of Eve! 'Is not good for a man to be alone, let's find him a helper". Advantage: it takes loneliness away. Disadvantge:they are neccessary evil. Advantage: good women are good. Disadvantage: bad women are bad.
Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
tunnamania11:
10 rounds of applause for this lady

#hands held high#. Tankyu tankyu tankyu

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by luvguy(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Mtchewwwww d thing na wahala self grin grin
bt 2 collect money no be wahala.....

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Legitbaba(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

There is no disadvantage nor disadvantages. nagging frm majority of women alone is worth a guy living single until he exit dis earth.

LEAVE WITH NO GF, AND WHEN U RE SEX HUNGRY, JUST PICK UR PHONE ND CALL ANY OF UR FEMALE FRND OR EXES TO COME BAIL U OUT
Female friends does it for me....buh i think say na only me b4 oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. / What do you enjoy most during Sex? / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.