Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,985 members, 7,848,961 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals (15681 Views)

Insecurity: FCT Lacks Equipment To Track Criminals - Wike / Kuje Prison: DSS Repeatedly Warned Security Agencies Of Bomb Attack / UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Curious345: 9:37am On Jan 15
Sad

Isa Pantami is a full blown Fulani terrorist , with established links with Al'quaeda and boko_haram.

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=derK5WdXb_Q?si=Xx434Wu2i071rQU_

1 Like

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Princedapace(m): 9:40am On Jan 15
Raze down those forests where they operate, convert them into schools, markets, agricultral sites, industries, museum, shopping malls,
These criminals have disgraced Nigeria for too long. How long will they continue? How much do we hate our selves. Dcentralize the police force down to state level and let every state have their own intelligence gathering system and mout their borders. Enough of all these madness. We cant continue like this.
People need to rise. Few bad ones can not over ride majority good people.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Racoon(m): 9:41am On Jan 15
A terrorist that open eulogized Osama Bin Laden can not be truthful in making this kind of claim.
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:42am On Jan 15
money121:
Pot and kettle during ia tenure what's the different

Ogar he has implemented it, is it still him that will enforce the security agents to use it?

Abeg let's endeavour to read to understand before we comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Trophy12: 9:42am On Jan 15
The day we are going to hear kidnappars kidnap senator or minister child . Just give the security agency 20 minutes they will catch the kidnapper ,but once is poor man pikin bye bye be that , because they are prey to kidnappers . Useless country

1 Like

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Trophy12: 9:43am On Jan 15
Akwamkpuruamu:

And those ones can't be tracked with Google earth?
no mind the guy na clueless Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by happney65: 9:44am On Jan 15
Anguldi:
Na Apache helicopter fit these bandits tongue

It's only a superior force that can quell ragtag forces

When people in government are in bed with them. Isn't it?

It was every easier to invade sunday's house and kidnap Kanu from Kenya but it is becoming a big deal doing the same to these rag tags?

Remember Shetti bobo?

If I say Shetti,you say BH

1 Like

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Paramount01(m): 9:45am On Jan 15
Manny21:
I may not like this man, but I can tell you he is right to a very large extent. Why are kidnappers still using phone to demand for and collect ransom and nobody is able to track the users in spite of billions of naira committed into setting up the NN-SIM identification system

Kidnappers uses their Clint phones to call their relatives
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Jan 15
TimeManager:
It does not work, my friend. Those bandits make use of their victims' phones to make calls to their families.

-kiss the truth!

If they can make calls then they can be track, though according to what I've read, they tend to move from one location to another making it difficult to pin point the exact location they could be.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by berrystunn(m): 9:47am On Jan 15
Apc will kill Nigeria, if we don't stop them now
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by themanderon: 9:47am On Jan 15
After all the sim registration, NIN registration, NIN-sim linkage, BVN etc and all the billions spent yet criminality is still very much on the rise.
Nigeria is a shame amongst comity of nations. Nothing seems to work the way it's intended to.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Catalyst1992: 9:49am On Jan 15
Police have problem. They will collect money from you to track stolen phone but they will not initiate anything

1 Like

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by saxahe33: 9:49am On Jan 15
Nigeria know the solution to their problem but will never solve it
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by kalemy(m): 9:51am On Jan 15
TimeManager:
It does not work, my friend. Those bandits make use of their victims' phones to make calls to their families.

-kiss the truth!

They also use their victims bank accounts to receive ransom payments abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Sleekfingers: 9:53am On Jan 15
anonymous1759:
When you were minister how many criminal did you track ?

Is it his job to track criminals? The NIN is a brilliant initiative. But the law enforcement agencies failed in their various responsibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by berrystunn(m): 9:55am On Jan 15
Resetinc:
Which security agencies??
Kidnapping is an organized crime and most times involves the partnership of the so called security agencies. Have you wondered why there’s always a checkpoint few kilometers from every kidnapping scene ??

Someone asked in the other thread what kidnappers will do with 60m ?
10% to the armed bandits in the bush
10% to the checkpoint guys
10% to the informant who provided victims info & movement timeline
The rest 70% is shared between the Ogas of the checkpoint guys and the Ogas of the armed bandits ..
The problem is not NIN or SIM, the problem is the system.

The problem is APC from top to bottom
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by fabolouz1(m): 9:55am On Jan 15
Not far from the truth & it's apparent that there's a mole in the security agencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Sleekfingers: 9:55am On Jan 15
Theweekend:
What did u do wen u were there

What do you expect him to do? He has done his job by introducing NIN.
Do you except him to be tracking the criminals. Is that not the job of the police?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by tollyboy5(m): 9:56am On Jan 15
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

If what you say is true then our security agency must be very useless and stupid because when you connect with a device through call, gps of connected device can be tracked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by CLEVABOY(m): 9:56am On Jan 15
That is why scammer keep scamming Nigerians. If the security agencies use those data from nin, bvn and Sim registration. Crime will reduce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by MisterGrace: 9:59am On Jan 15
This Pantami guy is an extremist and he's extremely biased.

He kept mum on the genocide that happened in Jos - Plateau State recently because the victims were non Fulani Muslims,
but he's been blazing hot from the mouth because these victims are his.

Very dangerous lot. Tueh!
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Theweekend: 10:00am On Jan 15
Sleekfingers:

What do you expect him to do? He has done his job by introducing NIN.
Do you except him to be tracking the criminals. Is that not the job of the police?
then why did he introduce it to the system if he knows it not going to work that way
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by smyo(m): 10:09am On Jan 15
When ever you see military check point, be at alert of kidnappers, they work hand in hand.
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by NinjaMetahuman: 10:10am On Jan 15
Stupid clown.

Shey criminals will use their own number to do crime?

Won't kidnapper use victims phone to commit crime?
He just doesn't want to admit the whole nin linkage was a total failed policy cos of the unreasonable and totally unnecessary stress he subjected Nigerians too.

Looking for excuse for his failure.
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by WantsandMore: 10:12am On Jan 15
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

what about location geotagging & whatnot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Staywithbina: 10:12am On Jan 15
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/14/insecurity-pantami-accuses-security-agencies-of-not-using-nin-sim-policy-to-track-criminals/
The policy you are talking of is like that of when I was kidnapped and my lines were used to communicate my family for ransom and even after I was released,they took my lines with them and used it to call people before I went to block it ,so in this case ,who does the nin help ,it’s even the victim that it will be tracked to..am sick and tired of Nigeria ,at this point if I have a visa offer to go to any European country to pack shit ,I will gladly go cos at this point all I want is my peace of mind and I can’t even get it here in Nigeria even if you lock yourself in the house and decide not to step out ,problem will stil find it’s way to
Your doorsteps

1 Like

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Ironbull: 10:12am On Jan 15
Who is Pantami agai? Pls all terrorist sympathiser should for God sake be quiet for now.
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by NinjaMetahuman: 10:12am On Jan 15
Manny21:
I may not like this man, but I can tell you he is right to a very large extent. Why are kidnappers still using phone to demand for and collect ransom and nobody is able to track the users in spite of billions of naira committed into setting up the NN-SIM identification system
he is not right.

Police can already track sim without nin linkage. The nin linkage is absolutely unnecessary cos kidnapper don't use their own phone to call.

We all know the whole reason if for government to easily track and identify ordinary citizen who abuse some scumbag politicians on the Internet.

That's why the mumu PRO was bragging.
Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by santaclaws: 10:13am On Jan 15
money121:
Pot and kettle during ia tenure what's the different

I wonder... They always have a solution when they're no longer in office 🥴

1 Like

Re: Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals by Mayeldah(m): 10:13am On Jan 15
Make an Igbo man President and all these nonsense will stop in 3 months

The reason insecurity has continued in Nigeria has a religious and ethnic factor to it. (Muslims, Northerners)

Make an Ibo Christian the (President, COS and Police Head), then watch banditry, kidnapping and Boko Haram fizzle out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. / Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume / Motion Seeking Appointment Of Igbo As Service Chief Suffers Setback In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.