Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue (39626 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by oluwaseun89333: 7:50pm On Jan 15
Another watery defense . People who had at least a decade relationship with the accused is what you refer to as a short stay?Another watery defense . People who had at least a decade relationship with the accused is what you refer to as a short stay?...

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by landmark86: 7:50pm On Jan 15
LilVast1:

Omo since 2003, and you never wise?!! Open your eyes bro

If you believe and draw strong lessons from his teachings, that’s very commendable
But do not close your eyes to issue happening underneath. I have no reason to trust that he’s clean or not. And you can’t trust no one
Only God knows a true servant

Keep quiet
You think am ur type that reason with anusss
I need no one certification on the things I already know. Hope u know the meaning of blasphemer.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Benekkk: 7:51pm On Jan 15
Salvation is only in the name of Jesus Christ. No prophet or pastor can save you from your sins. After death is judgement!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Donedeal1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15
Are we talking about Prophet TB Joshua?.

Even in death who still terrifies the kingdom

of. Darkness

How many pastors died before him,and how many pastor also have died after him?.

But up till now the enemies of the Church are still scared, seeking for ways to rubbish his legacy.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by TheBillyonaire: 7:56pm On Jan 15
erniok:

Ahhh pseudoscience. I should have known better.

You are not capable of knowing anything beyond orthodoxly being fed to you. It is the limitation of your telekinetic power.

In essence, anything outside the factset capacity of your brain sends you to sleep. Therefore your degree of ignorance and gnosis need not concern me,

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by BadMaster: 7:57pm On Jan 15
It's only commonsensical that, as someone who was a direct beneficiary of TB Joshua, and now using what he learned from TB Joshua to earn a living, I don't expect him to cast TB Joshua, because that would mean losing his congregation and, ultimately, his livelihood.

Overzealous religious fools should learn to use their brain.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15
erniok:

Portions of the scriptures jesus explicitly stated this please.

Davoneskay:

Help me out with the Bible verse please.

cucumbar:
abeg where this one Dey for bible?

If you trust (believe) the Bible please open:

Jesus told his disciples to go and preach with miracles only among Israelites! Matthew 10:2-6
When a none Israelite woman begged Jesus to perform miracles on her child Jesus openly told her that he wasn't sent to any other race apart from Israelites! Matthew 15:24
That's why you can't see any mention of a single prophet who is not an Israelite that's performing miracles.

So when Jesus said some will perform miracles using his name yet he will declare he never knew them he was referring to all these guys who doesn't know that God has a purpose for only Israelites {Exodus 19:5} that's why they are workers of lawlessness! Matthew 7:21-23
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15
Plus1234:
You this werey boy. Jw fake prophesy ,satanic founder ,occultic followers who don’t believe in Heaven,hell and believe Jesus is michael.
Thanks for your time! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by epainos: 8:00pm On Jan 15
MaxInDHouse:

YES! All of them are FAKE!

Thank God!

Anyway...the added "wayo" guys are the governing body of the Jehovah Witness.

Thanks for accepting that your own fake wayo Jehovah Witness na scam. For future reference, here is the screenshot. You can't deny it anymore. wink

For details....check:
https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/governing-body-jw-helpers/

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15
TheBillyonaire:

You are not capable of knowing anything beyond orthodoxly being fed to you. It is the limitation of your telekinetic power.

In essence, anything outside the factset capacity of your brain sends you to sleep. Therefore your degree of ignorance and gnosis need not concern me,

And you got to know all these wonderful info about me by simply smelling your smelly fingers? You really have a very high opinion of yourself. Pitiable to say.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by zoer(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15
MaxInDHouse:

Including Lazarus Mouka, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oyakilome and others all of them are using diabolical means!

Stop accusing falsely.
If called upon will you be able to defend what you said?

Is it because they are not members of Jehovah witness you are accusing them?

Please can you tell us more since you know them well?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Yahoodelababe: 8:02pm On Jan 15
All these pictures are from one family . Mr Garry Tonge ,Mrs Fiona Tonge, bro Chris and sister Ruth . Bro Chris later became a Wiseman and the sister Ruth a disciple. They lived with TB Joshua for more than 21years. They were in the church until the wife of TB Joshua sent them and other disciples out of the church after her husband's Burial . Now one of the ladies on the
BBC documentary is sister to bro chris and Ruth. Now my question ...if its true that TB Joshua raped Chloe years ago ,wouldn't she had mentioned it to her siblings who have been in the church for more than 21years to run for their lifes? Her parents visited the church like 10 times in a year. The parents were always on the look out for countries hit by natural disaster like earthquake,flood etc. Once they bring it before the man of God he would sign out money from the strong room to them as relieve for those affected by the natural disaster. So they visited the church more often than normal. Chloe's father anchored all the meeting during and after tb Joshua's burial. Dont you think the father would have pulled his children out of the church after finding out what tB joshua did to his daughter long before TB Joshua died? Lets assume she was afraid to speak to the public ,would she also be afraid to talk to someone in her family ? Just think about this, don't be biased.

Since the man of God didn't have a son , members of the church including my very self believed Bro Racine would head the church in his absence because of the obvious love by TB Joshua, that was why immediately TB Joshua was laid to rest ,Mr Tonge quickly gave his daughter's hand in marriage to Wiseman Racine so the church would still remain in his family . Mr Tongue's son bro Chris was among the last set TB Joshua made wisemen before his departure. The moment I heard of the accusations, i said to myself why now? They have seen that the church is going forward without them. No more inflow of cash to their pockets hence the accusations. Can you tell me why many Nigerian's are struggling to relocate abroad for greener pasture and this white people remained in the church for 21years. They were cashing out in dollars and TB Joshua's were so free to give. At a time the prophet wanted to increase the pay of his workers to 200k but some of his disciples went , pressed calculator and checked the annual pay ,went back to him and discouraged him and that was the end of that but the least of them earned 250k each. Those the prophet sent abroad would receive an envelope with 3000dollars allowance once they get back, apart from the feeding ,accommodation and flight being taken care of by the man of God ,

They objected when TB Joshua's wife decided to head the church. Nobody knew she also had the grace to lay hand and ppl get solution to their problems . If they were loyal and was on a selfless service to the church ,would they be bothered who heads the church? Why object to the wife's decision? What money and power can cause. These are the same disciples who quickly went into to the strong room to loot dollars and euro just after he died. People are desperately wicked o!. Don't be among the gullible ones they knew would believe once their documentary gets to the internet. All prophet TB Joshua's opened their churches after they left the church because they made alot of money while in the church. Wiseman daniel's church in Abuja, wiseman Johnchi in Cameroon, Wiseman Christopher in Enugu etc ,why is it that Wiseman Chris and Racine hasn't opened their churches after 3years of leaving the church? , is it cos they believe they wld still take over the synaguoge church of All nations?. It's a question tho!

1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Yahoodelababe: 8:05pm On Jan 15
Mr Gary Tonge during and the burial of TB Joshua .

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by quinox947: 8:05pm On Jan 15
TruthsFM:
Hmmm . Nice response from wiseman Daniel here
Evelyn TB Joshua gives #3million to the poor in the synagogue church of all nation Emmanuel TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXrKfrGGVlI?si=DMpsqwMWgumsxWrT
Must every giving be transmitted on live tv?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15
zoer:

Stop accusing falsely.
If called upon will you be able to defend what you said? Is it because they are not members of Jehovah witness you are accusing them?
Please can you tell us more since you know them well?

U don't know them more than you do all i have is what is written in the Bible!

So if you believe the Bible you and i can work together to figure out those who are disciples of Christ and those who aren't his disciples.

Are you ready?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by itu404(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15
Let us ask the right questions; how many of the people he had healed all these years are now pastors in thier countries? How many have come forward from America, Australia, South Africa as pastors . If you say these people lied to achieve what purpose? What will be thier gain for doing that? The man was dead and gone. How come the BBC, could bring all these people together to spin these lies, collaborating one another? One of the white girls who left before his passing was seen on video arguing with policemen who tried to stop her from leaving saying that man raped me! . So the other women in tears was also lying? So no one of these inner circles could defend him concerning these allegations? I have listened to the man preachings, he never had a deep revelation of the bible, just only elementary.Hebrews 6:1-2 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. Mark 13:22, For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. One way to identify a false prophet is his ability to perform signs and wonders. Even our lord never performed miracles every day because at the end of the day, the gospel is to win lost people, convert men from darkness into the light. To those who say they want to malign him after his death, know this: Truth always emerges after the passing of anybody therefore, what you heard after the passing of anyone could well be the truth.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15
epainos:

Thank God!
Anyway...the added "wayo" guys are the governing body of the Jehovah Witness.
Thanks for accepting that your own fake wayo Jehovah Witness na scam. For future reference, here is the screenshot. You can't deny it anymore. wink

Are they performing miracles today?
If they are then they're all FAKE! smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by epainos: 8:14pm On Jan 15
MaxInDHouse:

Are they performing miracles today?
If they are then they're all FAKE! smiley
So, you dont know thw governing body of your church.

grin

Check your fake guys here: https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/governing-body-jw-helpers/
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15
epainos:

So, you dont know thw governing body of your church.
Whoever they are so far they perform miracles today, they are all FAKE! smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15
MaxInDHouse:

If you trust (believe) the Bible please open:

Jesus told his disciples to go and preach with miracles only among Israelites! Matthew 10:2-6
When a none Israelite woman begged Jesus to perform miracles on her child Jesus openly told her that he wasn't sent to any other race apart from Israelites! Matthew 15:24
That's why you can't see any mention of a single prophet who is not an Israelite that's performing miracles.

So when Jesus said some will perform miracles using his name yet he will declare he never knew them he was referring to all these guys who doesn't know that God has a purpose for only Israelites {Exodus 19:5} that's why they are workers of lawlessness! Matthew 7:21-23

I thought there was a verse for you to quote.

You need to understand that Jesus mission on earth and the glorified jesus mission were same but enlarged.
While on earth, he came for the jews but kept warning them that it would be taken away from them and given out to others who would produce fruits of righteousness. He did so using the parable of the vineyard owner's son.
You need to read his last words before left. Look it up in matt 28, last chapter of mark and acts 1(not with my bible at the.moment) he talked about global vision when they are filled with the Holy Ghost.

Else your faith would have been in vain as you are not a physical jew, else paul and barnabas could not healed the lame man at lystra or cast out the demon possessed girl in acts 16 as they are not jews.

Study Paul's letters bro. The power is for all who believe which he deals in measures to us believers.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Fadakings(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15
Too easy...
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I don't know why all this so called wise men and SCOAN are just beating around the bush concerning the allegations leveled against their lord and personal savior Prophet T.B Joshua, by the propaganda machine called Bitches Broadcasting Cocksuckers (BBC).

It is very simple like f*cking in missionary position.

Gather your own evidence and sue the BBC so that the action film will be more sweeter with more drama.

If SCOAN don't sue BBC then all allegations leveled against their late principal is true.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15
BBC is a fake news organization an evil empire that hates Christianity they once said Iraq has weapons of mass destruction which was false n lies

God bless tb jouhua

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Joemiexx: 8:25pm On Jan 15
When Jesus was on Earth I Never​ read he condemned anyone on Earth even the women brought before him . He said who his without sin should first cast the stone .. Soo why this generation find it Soo easy to even judge people. Remember on the last day u will be judge by the great king of what u say . Pray and watch
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15
MaxInDHouse:

Whoever they are so far they perform miracles today, they are all FAKE! smiley
They are not fake sir. I beg to differ. In the scriptures, the Lord's power to heal was limited because of unbelief of the people that he marvelled. The scriptures recorded only a few were healed.

If I believe in God, then how can't I believe in miracles. I have personally prayed for some folks and seen them healed. It was all power in his name and faith in him that heals. Nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by mastermaestro(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15
Mandate1:
are you there with him to know whr he's presently? Nawao

You must have compréhension problem. Read to understand, not to react. Go back and read again, this time, to understand.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Graceful101: 8:39pm On Jan 15
landmark86:

Keep quiet
You think am ur type that reason with anusss
I need no one certification on the things I already know. Hope u know the meaning of blasphemer.

You are the one to keep quiet my brother. Nigeria has witnessed all manner of evil and that is because we always choose to look away from the evil that people commit all because of the eye service that they render.
If not for fear of lives, the number of people that would have come out to tell the evil that they experienced in the hands of your revered prophet will shut your mouth for life.
In this same country we have seen cases of human abattoirs been exposed yet when people question people's source of wealth we attack them. How then do we know those committing all these heinous crimes against humanity?
My prayer is that for everyone that tries to shut people up when they speak their truth, may you all experience the same thing that those victims experienced. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Oluhitare562: 8:43pm On Jan 15
see below

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by seunayantokun(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15
The wiseman isn't a perfect liar, so pitiably pathetic at executing the raison d'être of his Luciferian contract.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Satsatboy: 8:56pm On Jan 15
ihatebuhari:
at least many of us can testify the goodness of jesus Christ .

Is there any goodness to testify of the mad prophet of islaamiccc terrorists religion?

You think millions of you can bring down the church of God?
Abeg help me also tell all these good for nothing atheist too that are in this forum,let them go burie their head in shame because God can't be mock ok

You're a Muslim and you're here talking down of Christianity because there's no oath to swear before commenting unlike islamic thread. Shame on you

Islam can never be compared with Christ. No way a pedophilic prophet who married and slept with a 9 old girl can ever be compared to Christ
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On Jan 15
A one sided documentary that did not interview the other side.but yet everyone drew conclusion yet this are suppose to be educated people. We are now shaving men's head in their absent.

It is well.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Adakintroy: 9:04pm On Jan 15
This thing is casted as cult.

Those who hate this man hate him for real. Those who love him love him love him for real.

Show one side all the evil,they will see say he is good. Show the other alll the good they will still say he is evil . He is what he is then A man of God.

Or as God will call himslef."am that thing which I am"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.