Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her (2836 Views)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 11:58am On Jan 16
she cheat on me and i told her not to call me again last week

since days now i can't stop thinking about her, I have even lose appetite a bit,i just can't get her out of my mind

although i have cheated on her wit her friend b4 and i begged her

I don't have the courage to woo girl

i can't stop thinking about her should i continue the no contact rule maybe she will call me to beg or i should rather call her, please
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Jeon(f): 11:59am On Jan 16
jsp0:

since days now i can't stop thinking about her, I have even lose appetite a bit,i just can't get her out of my mind

i can't stop thinking about her should i continue the no contact rule maybe she will call me to beg or i should rather call her, please

Yes, please beg her.
She did nothing wrong by cheating on u. She just returned the favor.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by MisterBanny(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16
SIMPson continue. Ode!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by MrCork: 12:01pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

Is she lightskin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Godada(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 12:03pm On Jan 16
Jeon:

Yes, please beg her.
She did nothing wrong by cheating on u. She just returned the favor.

be serious please no trolling im in despair
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by woginid967: 12:11pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

When a man cheats... He conquers women

When a woman cheats... She has been conquered.

Guy move on

Else you're an impotent simp.

Tell her you forgive her and drop her to a friendzone with benefits

But find someone else.

Thats life

17 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by judatech: 12:52pm On Jan 16
When once you start begging after she cheated...oga be ready to beg forever!
I can bet you idle and possibly broke and jobless...these factors create this begging scenario.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Cassandraloius: 12:57pm On Jan 16
The simple truth is for you to move on. Women are dangerous, do you really think she forgave you? Lols. Use your brain in your next relationship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

Bro I can help....gimmmme her nomba sir?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 1:08pm On Jan 16
judatech:
When once you start begging after she cheated...oga be ready to beg forever!
I can bet you idle and possibly broke and jobless...these factors create this begging scenario.

just the feeling ia overwhelming

I'm almost suicidal
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by WhisperedNoise: 1:13pm On Jan 16
How old are the both of you exactly...?
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by judatech: 1:29pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

not jobless

just the feeling ia overwhelming

I'm almost suicidal
Your first time?
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Sirhush(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16
It your life if you know you can live with a cheater go ahead
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 2:06pm On Jan 16
judatech:

Your first time?

no i date b4
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

Mr ode

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16
This raging Sexual urge( Sabinuses go come dey tell me about testosterone) is really affecting how u think

If not for that, why would u even wanna beg a person that wronged u in this degrading manner

Op, do wetin u want cause in the year 2130, nobody would be even know that u and that girl ever existed

Something like this happened in the year 1900 between a man and a lady but now, we care so less about them that we dont even know their names and who they are

So, Suit yourself

2 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by SenatePresdo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16
jsp0
If calling her would make you feel happy, do it.

But that's temporal happiness, because she would likely end up cheating again.

If you want to feel sad about her once and for all, don't call her again.

If i were you, i wouldn't tell her to stop calling me, i would still be chopping her, while i seek for a new gf.

If you wish to call her, don't beg.
Just sound casual as if nothing happened, just ask her when are we seeing, I'm missing you.

Start from there.
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 3:18pm On Jan 16
SenatePresdo:
jsp0

If i were you, i wouldn't tell her to stop calling me, i would still be chopping her, while i seek for a new gf.

Just sound casual as if nothing happened, just ask her when are we seeing, I'm missing you.

Start from there.

thanks this is relieving to other og roasting me up there
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 3:19pm On Jan 16
SenatePresdo:
jsp0

Start from there.

but do u think i should call her to just keep chopping or i should just let go
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by SenecaTheYonger: 3:26pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

Idk man. Make your mistakes and learn from them.
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by DivinegiftofGod: 3:52pm On Jan 16
Everyone involved here is just acting like a 🐕

You cheated on her by sleeping with her friend. Now she too has cheated on you still by sleeping with another guy. Like... I don't get it. Isn't there an atom of self control in this world anymore And I know you're missing her now because of sex.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by liveyourlife007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16
Ode
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by JovialJune(f): 4:49pm On Jan 16
Men are really emotional beings,

You cheated on her, you begged and she forgave you

She cheated on you, she begged, you told her not call you again, yet you've been the one wailing in heart and mind so much that you had to create a thread to continue your wailing lmao, and they say women are the emotional ones

I just love that girl, she didnt even bother to contact you, a girl i stan

I bet she didn't even cheat, she may have said she cheated so that she'd leave and you'd know how it feels, we've all done that before when looking for a way to leave a cheating idiot.

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Oche211(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16
The worse mistake you will ever make is forgiving a cheating woman. To even beg her is worse. She will make your life miserable and you will surely regret it. She will brazenly cheat on you again and again.

She will see you as a weak man.

Delete every memories of her and be strong. With time, you will be fine.

No matter what, never beg or take back a cheating woman.

Never forgive a woman for what she knows she shouldn't be forgiven. If you do, she will surely punish you and blame you later.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by SenatePresdo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

but do u think i should call her to just keep chopping or i should just let go

It depends on what you want.

There is no size that fits all when it comes to woman matter.

But since its just a girlfriend, just dey chop dey go. 98% of girls cheats.
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by akube34: 5:18pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

you can call her back but just know, she will do it again
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Elegantspiker(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16
MrCork:

Is she lightskin? angry
Haha! You this guy. I just like your posts. You are literally unique. Once I read your posts, I always know it's you without checking out the moniker
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Judybash93(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16
Anytime she comes to your mind... Just kick that thought out. You deserve something better!
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16
If her toto is still tight you should consider begging her grin
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by iLegendd(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16
As a feminist, I love seeing men SIMP. Please beg her and lick the sand on her shoe. If you don't do this, you don't truly love her.

It's her body. She's allowed to sleep around and infect you with and STI. It's her birthright. Infection doesn't skill.

So, go on your knees and cry, then beg her to come back that your life is incomplete without her. If she refuses, send your family members to help you beg her.

Find a way to marry her and also do chores, wash her clothes, and pay her monthly. Being an amazing woman is tough enough.

Don't stress that innocent girl. She deserves to enjoy at least 700 different big dicks before she marries you. She isn't born to respect or be submissive to you, so allow her do her thing — it's her body.

Don't forget, beg and apologize to her — she's a king and you need to be submissive to her. That's how real men behave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 5:52pm On Jan 16
JovialJune:
Men are really emotional beings,

You cheated on her, you begged and she forgave you

She cheated on you, she begged, you told her not call you again, yet you've been the one wailing in heart and mind so much that you had to create a thread to continue your wailing lmao, and they say women are the emotional ones

I just love that girl, she didnt even bother to contact you, a girl i stan

I bet she didn't even cheat, she may have said she cheated so that she'd leave and you'd know how it feels, we've all done that before when looking for a way to leave a cheating idiot.

girl i catch with guy name on her phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Tell? / Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money. / Question For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.