Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… (3732 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16
How a family who initially prevented me from marrying their daughter, made a U-turn when they discovered that I’m now successful in life — Germany-based Nigerian man.

https:///instablog9ja/status/1747296866327207939?s=46&t=6OZ_nbE1xwVeLo2T5RIeWw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by dawnomike(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16
Lol... Some parents matters get as e be!

7 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16
As a man just know that you are only loved conditionally. With that at the back of your mind you will take steps that will favour you more. You will filter women and know that alot of them are after what they benefit.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by slimjohn2k5: 7:34pm On Jan 16
Be thankful to them. if they not reject u, maybe u for never enter Germany

29 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16
slimjohn2k5:
Be thankful to them. if they not reject u, maybe u for never enter Germany
Is like you are the relative to the gal.

So na them help Hussle.

Dey play

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Malroux: 7:38pm On Jan 16
He might still be poor if he has married the lady. God work in a mysterious ways.

23 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by slimjohn2k5: 7:38pm On Jan 16
Yugoslavia247:

So na them help Hussle.

Dey play

they helped him change his priorites

10 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Maxxim: 7:39pm On Jan 16
Most women that complain about not having a partner is due to the fact they want the one percent, not that they don't meet regular suitors, me sef go make am

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Proserpina: 7:43pm On Jan 16

2 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Proserpina: 7:46pm On Jan 16

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by josephevergreen(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16
Thank your God my brother

1 Like

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Jenniejenna: 8:08pm On Jan 16
That was a conditional love bro

3 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by advanceDNA: 8:15pm On Jan 16
slimjohn2k5:

they helped him change his priorites

They helped him.??..he should thank them??

Bet why u be like this??

Are u the girl's Father...

3 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Maxxim: 8:30pm On Jan 16
Proserpina:
Most marriage refusals aren't orchestrated by women but family that consists of father and mother where the father is the head. grin

Sometimes I laugh when people complain of inability to get married due to financial ability when these same people made the rules grin
As usual,post shifting
Is the lady a dummy? 😁😁

9 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Fashionlady: 8:34pm On Jan 16
They go explain tire no gree for anybody o, tell them u want to marry their daughter as second wife to know their reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Proserpina: 8:36pm On Jan 16

2 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by muller101(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16
Come back and take her to Germany. Free of charge. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Harddiskng(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16
Thank God the man has sense.

People that didn’t soak garri with you, don’t deserve to eat Pizza with you grin

19 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Maxxim: 9:24pm On Jan 16
Proserpina:
I see

Is the lady receiving the bride price and engagement items ? grin grin

It's only an immature lady that will allow others opinion have impact on hers, there are cases of children who married against their parents wish due to race, tribal and religion differences and they lived happily ever after.

In this case both the lady and her parents are just too financially blinded that they put important factor out of consideration, at least the lady must've been with the guy enough to know his future plans and prospect

9 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Proserpina: 9:32pm On Jan 16

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Nursepepeye(f): 9:44pm On Jan 16
ednut1:
How a family who initially prevented me from marrying their daughter, made a U-turn when they discovered that I’m now successful in life — Germany-based Nigerian man.

https:///instablog9ja/status/1747296866327207939?s=46&t=6OZ_nbE1xwVeLo2T5RIeWw
he should thank God for his life, if he had marry thier daughter that time, he would have be a failure for the rest of his life.

4 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Jman06(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16
Proserpina:
Most marriage refusals aren't orchestrated by women but family that consists of father and mother where the father is the head. grin

Sometimes I laugh when people complain of inability to get married due to financial ability when these same people made the rules grin
Blame shifting as usual! If you as the lady insists on marrying a particular guy, your father and every other person will respect your choice.

6 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Pokegod: 10:20pm On Jan 16
My brother run for your life

1 Like

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Golan007: 10:34pm On Jan 16
Wouldn't make a post of it if it were me.

Everyone's different sha
Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by tuzle(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16
Yugoslavia247:

So na them help Hussle.

Dey play
ogbeni if u don't understand someone don't rush to cAstigate. Because he said hey helped him doesn't translate to he should take her back.

1 Like

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by 1Sharon(f): 10:54pm On Jan 16
Maxxim:

As usual,post shifting
Is the lady a dummy? 😁😁

She is honouring and being respectful to her parents as the Bible insists.

Do parents blessings no longer matter again?

2 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Stargangz: 10:54pm On Jan 16
If its me I will pose with my oyinbo babe sitting on the bonnet of a bentley bentyga in front of a luxury mansion to pepper dem more grin

3 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Proserpina: 11:21pm On Jan 16

1 Like

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by RepoMan007: 12:58am On Jan 17
Trying times came before good times and they showed their color. No big deal except maybe that the man dodged a bullet.
Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by Kobicove(m): 2:05am On Jan 17
Jenniejenna:
That was a conditional love bro

Which love is not conditional in Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by NwaliE01: 3:30am On Jan 17
There are so many people with similar experience.
The problem is that many girls have married whom they loved and things nose dived, and to some, the guy became a star after marriage.
Some guys became husband when things get better and others became the lion of the tribe of their family; terrorising their homes.
Choosing and accepting someone as a partner is indeed a matter of faith.
Maybe this guy and his ex where not meant to be together. Maybe, the guy might not have achieved as much success he's enjoying if he had married the lady and vice versa.
Best of luck to all the single girls and boys in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… by dkidd: 3:46am On Jan 17
dawnomike:
Lol... Some parents matters get as e be!
Plenty. Na witchcraft and poverty mentality bro... He did well to run very far

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating - Kids - Husband - Now Biological Clock Ticking ? / I Love Older Women / The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.