Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. (3734 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Test For The Gals / My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
I can't stop to believe that our gals (mostly naija gals) in this modern world are still deceived by the words “I WILL MARRY YOU”. Which of cause in some relationships leads to the guy USING and DUMPING them..... So my fellow NLERS drop ur reasons...... No beefing abeg.....
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
Reasons for what?
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
Why the gals still get decieved by the words “I WILL MARRY YOU” ?
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
I'm not a girl but from my POV, i think it's because they hope 'this' new guy will actually be different from the other guys they've dated.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by dazzlingvixen: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
Yeah
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
This is just hope as but I think it is a sign of desperation.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by mspookie: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
Choice!

Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by amyg(f): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Lmao!ms.pookie,did u just say dat?
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by mspookie: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
amyg: Lmao!ms.pookie,did u just say dat?

yes! i didsmiley. am i wrong about that?
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by shizzle11(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ms pookie...lol

Like i'll always say, guys tell girls what they want to hear, they're often pressured into saying that cos of desperation on the part of the girls.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
The key word is desperation
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by igahdavid(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
U ve all said it. The answer is desperation
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by swtchicgurl: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
ikekings: Why the gals still get decieved by the words “I WILL MARRY YOU” ?

it's nothing to be proud of, but i'm certainly not deceived!
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by xynerise: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
If she is approaching 30 why not?
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by xynerise: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
If she is approaching 30 why not? grin
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by tpia5: 3:16am On Jul 29, 2012
the picture is amusing but i doubt people need to see a ring before they have s.ex with you.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 4:11am On Jul 29, 2012
@swtchicgurl huh!!!!
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2012
Believe it or not, that marriage trick is still one of the most effective old tricks in the book, and as incredible as it sounds, it is still as effective in the woman business as the money-doubling 'wash wash' scheme is in the 419 business. I have no idea why girls (especially those in their mid-late 20's and 30s) still fall for it, but they do nonetheless. If you assemble 10 randomly selected naija women that are over 25 years old, you'd be shocked to discover that up to 7 of them have been phucked by men who used the 'I will marry you' bait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Konnektions146(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2012
its a crazy truth.
quite a pity ladies are still being manipulated by words of sort but attimes i dont pity them cos wen a guy who is genuine with his intention and wanna thread with caution by not pronouncing too early comes their way, they push him away.

let dem keep gettin wat they wanna hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2012
@konnektions true tok sometimes i feel like they deserve it......
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by claremont(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2012
If I had gotten married to every girl I told 'I will marry you', I would have been in a polygamous marriage by now. grin
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Princeparix(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2012
Y wont dey or wuld u rather let them believe in 'I CAN MARRY U'.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by swtchicgurl: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
ikekings: @swtchicgurl huh!!!!

yes na! no man can deceive me! angry wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
@swtchicgurl i go cast ooo.....
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Kadata(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
claremont: If I had gotten married to every girl I told 'I will marry you', I would have been in a polygamous marriage by now. grin

badt guy grin
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by swtchicgurl: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2012
claremont: If I had gotten married to every girl I told 'I will marry you', I would have been in a polygamous marriage by now. grin

this is terrible! very very irresponsible behavior! tongue

ikekings: @swtchicgurl i go cast ooo.....

shocked shocked shocked shocked hmmmm
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by ikekings(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2012
@swtchicgurl of course.....
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Mygoldie(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2012
Some Nigerian guys are very mean and deceitful. They uses this sort of 'I WILL MARRY YOU' approach to lure decent girls into bed, and dump such girls afterwards. May God help them good single girls.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by swtchicgurl: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2012
Mygoldie: Some Nigerian guys are very mean and deceitful. They uses this sort of 'I WILL MARRY YOU' approach to lure decent girls into bed, and dump such girls afterwards. May God help them good single girls.

Allow me to edit your post thus:

Some Nigerian guys are very [size=12pt]IRRESPONSIBLE and deceitful. They USE this sort of 'I WILL MARRY YOU' approach to lure STU.PID girls into bed, and dump such girls afterwards. May God DELIVER these STU.PID single girls.[/size]
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Mygoldie(f): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2012
swtchicgurl:

Allow me to edit your post thus:

Some Nigerian guys are very [size=12pt]IRRESPONSIBLE and deceitful. They USE this sort of 'I WILL MARRY YOU' approach to lure STUPID girls into bed, and dump such girls afterwards. May God DELIVER these STUPID single girls.[/size]

Allow me to disagree with your post. So what you are saying in essence is, only silly girls are lured into bed with that 'I WILL MARRY YOU' tactics?? No I don't think so.
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by swtchicgurl: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2012
Mygoldie:

Allow me to disagree with your post. So what you are saying in essence is, only silly girls are lured into bed with that 'I WILL MARRY YOU' tactics?? No I don't think so.

it's very simple ma'am. There are more-than-one ways to lure a girl to bed. ONLY S.TUPID girls get lured to bed by 'I WILL MARRY YOU' way. because, if she aint dumb, with the level of awareness in this generation, she should have insisted on marriage first! **takes a curtsy**
Re: The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. by Mygoldie(f): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2012
swtchicgurl:

it's very simple ma'am. There are more-than-one ways to lure a girl to bed. ONLY S.TUPID girls get lured to bed by 'I WILL MARRY YOU' way. because, if she aint dumb, with the level of awareness in this generation, she should have insisted on marriage first! **takes a curtsy**

Understandable, but take a look at it this way. A decent girl goes into a relationship with a guy, and whilst in the relationship, the guy goes 'I will marry you'. The girl believes him, hoping that one day he shall surely marry her, but along the line, after the so-called guy has eaten his cake, he dumps her and moves on. Don't get me wrong, there are desperate girls out there who can do anything for a guy, just because he says the word 'I WILL MARRY YOU'. However, no matter how smart a girl might be, she may also find herself in such situation, at a point in time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? / Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? / Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.