Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? (2861 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
Omo why is it when naija babes dey inside molue bus na dat time dem go come release the offensive gas frm their yansh?.And most times when dem mess na dem go first they squeeze their face and start to dey blame the innocent poor bobo sitting next to them of messing up the air.Naija babes wetin una dey chop sef? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
Colomental. U definately live in Ajegunle poo (boy
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by mashnino(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
as in wen u say babes do you mean hot gals, cos i dnt fink any hot gal wil get on a molue.

Guy u b real AJEKPAKO dats why u dey enta molue and dats y u dey see doze mulches wey u dey call babes cos ba only dem fit do dat one,

OLODO
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
na wich one come be forming for inside undecided?
basck then wen i dey lagos i even know this beautiful canadian journalist wey dey enter molue and even sef na oyibo girl so wetin come happen?.Back to my question why do naija babes fart wen dem ride inside molue bus?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by mashnino(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
ha ha. dey wyn urself, u fink say u dey lve large abi? no b only molue
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Goldieluks: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
The person wen suppose cure your craze don late.
so na so you go dey roam oooh until holy ghost go strike you@ Lefulefoool.
embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
It customary to fart when carbornmonoxide like lefu enters a molue in ajegunle
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
do they still ride molue buses in lagos?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beync:

It customary to fart when carbornmonoxide like lefu enters a molue in ajegunle
omo na why una too dey mess wen una dey public area?
abi na the too much ice cream wey una dey chop for mr biggs?
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
[size=19pt]I saw one rushing into the bush the other time. shiiiiittttttttt embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Njgirl1: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
lefulefu nigga dont mind all these chicks beefing you they just cant understand that your problem has no cure. By the way gist me Is there any award 4 nls dumbest post cos the way u and ur brodas hv being puting up exptremly dumb posts it sounds like something is up 4 grabs please dont be selfish share with all nlanders the details of the competion.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by 195(f): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]I saw one rushing into the bush the other time. shiiiiittttttttt embarassed embarassed[/size]

[size=18pt]YES THE BUSH grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by 195(f): 1:05am On Nov 06, 2011
Nj girl:

lefulefu nigga dont mind all these chicks beefing you they just cant understand that your problem has no cure. By the way gist me Is there any award 4 nls dumbest post cos the way u and your brodas hv being puting up exptremly dumb posts it sounds like something is up 4 grabs please dont be selfish share with all nlanders the details of the competion.
undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2011
Who knows any psychiatric hospital in Ajegunle? One of their patient has just escaped[size=8pt]
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by 195(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2011
Beync:

Who knows any psychiatric hospital in Ajegunle? One of their patient has just escaped[size=8pt]
undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by sima(f): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2011
n' why should this useless topic be under Romance anyway? what's so romantic about it undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2011
190_@:

undecided
undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by 195(f): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2011
Beync:

undecided
undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by LordReed(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2011
LWKMD @ lefulefooool

Foolishness to le = lefoolefool
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2011
Oh lefoolefool,sorry,I wish I know who did this to you.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2011
LWKMD @ lefulefooool

Foolishness to le = lefoolefool

Sorry, what is lefulefool??
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2011
190_@:

undecided
wink

Le=look, fu= fool
Lefu means look fool.
big one for that
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by 195(f): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2011
^look at this one - just look at this one undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2011
Le=look, fu= fool
Lefu means look fool.
big one for that

embarassed embarassed Shame on you and your defination. No educational background embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
190_@:

^look at this one - just look at this one undecided

Hey Shot dat crap

tellwisdom:

embarassed embarassed Shame on you and your defination. No educational background embarassed embarassed
You are very s.tu p.d. Id.io.t I cant remember talkin to u. H.i di.ot Indeed
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by 195(f): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
You are very s.tu p.d. Id.io.t I cant remember talkin to u. H.i di.ot Indeed

Take a look at your self, readup and see yourself again!! And tomorw, you would want a man to keep you as a WIFE embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2011
^ u are very st.u.pid. Did you say are you among men?
what kind of educational background do you hav? Rubish!
Men respects themselvs, you should respond to my post when i refer to you
So u r a f.k bussy tate fly i cant remember talking to you in the first place
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
If u arouse my anger, u will regret speaking those words to me. So Watch ur mouth wink wink, Last warning babe wink wink
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
You should warn and discipline yourself for jumping into other people's matter
qoute me and show me where and how i stepped on you toe if not you

I said something about the op and how does it affect you?
we yab ourselvs and we get over it, it's non of ur business
how could you buy a case they dint bring to your table?

outta gabberish!
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Wislet(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
benyc & tellwisdom>> love nwantinti. Lol
@tellwisdom, bro are you lefulefu? Lefulefu are u mobo444? Hehehe
@Topic, OP abeg next time u dey enter bus, smell ur buttocks. LOL
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
You should warn and discipline yourself for jumping into other people's matter
qoute me and show me where and how i stepped on you toe if not you

I said something about the op and how does it affect you?
we yab ourselvs and we get over it, it's non of your business
how could you buy a case they dint bring to your table?

outta gabberish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her / Whats Your Greatest Fear In Life? / What Kind Of Wedding Dressing Is This O - Which Pastor Joined Them? OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.