Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos (30572 Views)

Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba / Tinubu Relocates FAAN Headquarter To Lagos / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by kettykin: 5:47pm On Jan 18
gare:

Hmmm first was CBN now FAAN , next would be ASo rock, Tinubu is playing a dangerous game and everyone is sitting and watching, you can also have a branch office of FAAN and CBN in Lagos which exist already, why shift the head quaters to Lagos?

It is 2-0 . And it is just first half, let's see if the north will reply first half or wait second half

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by JohnAOne: 5:51pm On Jan 18
wink2015:

I think for peace to reign there should be true federalism and devolution of federal powers.

Let each region or states in Nigeria develop its own areas based on its internally generated revenue.

Federal government should not share the money that belongs to the Niger delta region to lazy states.

The federal government should not share the money being generated by the Lagos state government or Kano state government to any lazy state.

Each state or region should work hard, generate revenue and pay federal tax to the centre.

This money will then be used to maintain immigration, police, customs, army etc.

RESTRUCTURING is the way forward for Nigeria.

it will reduce all this tribalism, religious quarrel, fight between northerners and southerners etc
This is the ONLY WAY "Nigeria" can begin to make sense.

Right now, Nigeria is like an animal farm.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by DaTruths: 5:53pm On Jan 18
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu should just forget Northern votes in 2027

Northeners doesn't have a mind of their own.

Two cups of garri has more freewill than an average northerner.

They will vote APC.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Cyberterror: 5:53pm On Jan 18
As the undisputed cash cow of FAAN, Lagos should also be its undisputed HQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by DaTruths: 5:55pm On Jan 18
clefstone:
Tinubu is bold sha. He isn't pandering to the North one bit. Tinubu will win the next election with the electoral map looking like ObJ's in 2003 and GEJ's in 2011. APC will break up into the CPC and ACN factions in less than 2 years while the SE and SS will align with Tinubu, the CPC faction will go back to their 12million votes for a new populist candidate of theirs, likely Mallam Nasir El-Rufai

Which SE? Its like e never tey you begin follow politics.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by aderadio1: 5:58pm On Jan 18
AllTheWayUp:
Baba don't need it anymore. INEC chairman will soon be changed and 2027 pocketed.

North and Obi can go to court again for all we care
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by pocom16: 6:00pm On Jan 18
Umuinyioku:
Supported.

Hadi Sirika illegally moved the Headquarters to Abuja for selfish and political reasons.

Abuja is becoming dangerously risky to allow FAAN to be headquartered there

I support Tinubu on this.

Risky how?..

Are you thinking straight?

So this small kidnapping is a threat to all the MDAs there?..
Kidnapping that I bet will soon die down in a short while..

When boko boys were bombing Abuja during GEJ time.. did anything happen to any of the MDA?.

I am not against the move however .your reasons are not sensible

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by lilytender: 6:00pm On Jan 18
clefstone:
Tinubu is bold sha. He isn't pandering to the North one bit. Tinubu will win the next election with the electoral map looking like ObJ's in 2003 and GEJ's in 2011. APC will break up into the CPC and ACN factions in less than 2 years while the SE and SS will align with Tinubu, the CPC faction will go back to their 12million votes for a new populist candidate of theirs, likely Mallam Nasir El-Rufai

Will Giringori Agulu Obi ever be this bold?
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Kentiman(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18
Quadrylateral:
Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

All I need is #500 to buy food, please.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of God. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I haven't eaten anything since Tuesday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to God, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May God continue to bless you and your family.

I have #127 in my UBA account. Someone should help me add #500 to my balance so that I can withdraw #600. I am very hungry please.

You have energy to type up this letter. Instead of to go and work. You are Nigeria's problem!
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by lilytender: 6:02pm On Jan 18
Efezik007:
NNPCL, DPR, MINISTRY OF NIGER DELTA should be move to Warri and portharcourt respectively.

Once Tinubu's does this, all Obidients will port to Team Tinubu, 2027 is already in the bag.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Crowntop94: 6:03pm On Jan 18
AllTheWayUp:
Dey play
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by lilytender: 6:03pm On Jan 18
rhymesnoni:
First is some Departments in CBN now its FAAN with no tangible reason (s) Next is relocating Defence Headquater to Abuja..

Baba Tinubu dey do ooo, we the Northerners know the game plan... we are solidly planning against 2027 already..

We will show you whom the BOSS is
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by sulaak(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18
rhymesnoni:
First is some Departments in CBN now its FAAN with no tangible reason (s) Next is relocating Defence Headquater to Abuja..

Baba Tinubu dey do ooo, we the Northerners know the game plan... we are solidly planning against 2027 already..

Northerners need to focus on security and agriculture development up North. Government is beyond your ability.

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Kevineleven(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18
bablon20:
Hope it's not what am thinking? They shouldn't bring kidnappers to Lagos ó. They should remain there in Abuja and sort everything out.
Lol
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 6:10pm On Jan 18
sylve11:

Rivers state been do the same thing but na that tax wey Wike comot from IOCs for a specific period of time calm them.

The same thing fit happen for Delta state. All na negotiation. cool

Una too bush for all those foreign companies. Make una comot my way make I see road jare.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by ElSudani: 6:10pm On Jan 18
JAWBONE:
Tinubu is gradually moving the capital of Abuja back to Lagos. We know he is up to something and we are watching him.
First CBN, now FAAN with no valid explanation.

Everything does not necessarily have to be in Abuja. None of the U.S Federal reserves Bank branches is even located in Washington D.C
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by dbestcno(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18
Reducing Abuja population to go and over populate Lagos. Hausa people dey see shege in this government
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by ViceGovernor: 6:14pm On Jan 18
JAWBONE:
Tinubu is gradually moving the capital of Abuja back to Lagos. We know he is up to something and we are watching him.
First CBN, now FAAN with no valid explanation.
No explanation needed.
#YorubaLokan

Buhari think say he wise carry our money go dey build railway to Maradi.
The next HQ to be moved is Nigeria railway corporation

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by jobgbemi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18
sylve11:

Why not Delta State? cool

Port Harcourt is the headquarter of South South
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by honour7: 6:16pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
I think this is very necessary, Abuja have become too dangerous and a security threat to flyers, so we should move it to Lagos.

The whole county is looking at Tinubu to do the right things and correct IBB mistake.

We can fit the federal secretariat, and the entire ministry of interior in Ikorodu. This will decongest Abuja and make it less lucrative for criminals.

Another reason is that since Abuja residents never vote for apc, their population are better to stay in Lagos, where MC. Will be helping them to make the correct voting decisions grin

To me I think all headquarters of various parastatal should be moved to different states, including the senate and house of reps. Each state should have a headquarter of a major Parastatal or government organ. Only ASO rock should be in Abuja.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by jobgbemi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18
Some people don't know that FAAN office was moved to Abuja in 2020 by Buhari. Majority of the airlines that do businesses with FAAN are in Lagos, what was the initial justification for moving it to Abuja?

Now that BAT returns it, we are asking for justification, just because we don't like BAT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by sylve11: 6:20pm On Jan 18
jobgbemi:

Port Harcourt is the headquarter of South South

Hmmm cool
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by 12345baba(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
I think this is very necessary, Abuja have become too dangerous and a security threat to flyers, so we should move it to Lagos.

The whole county is looking at Tinubu to do the right things and correct IBB mistake.

We can fit the federal secretariat, and the entire ministry of interior in Ikorodu. This will decongest Abuja and make it less lucrative for criminals.

Another reason is that since Abuja residents never vote for apc, their population are better to stay in Lagos, where MC. Will be helping them to make the correct voting decisions grin
ur brand of sk go good for my body
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Bimpe29: 6:35pm On Jan 18
What value would this add to the corporate goals and objectives of FAAN?
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Franklyspeakin: 6:39pm On Jan 18
Does lagos not need decongesting
successmatters:

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Good2go1: 6:45pm On Jan 18
Greedy tribe they want all our common wealth to be in their land later they will begin to ask other regions whose resources was used to go back to their regions. God will punish the selfish and greedy people
successmatters:

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Nyouth: 6:49pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

even Lagos never voted APC during President election
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Alexlalax1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18
Nolevel666:

We nolonger want those incompetent muslim blokes
Their quota system is killing this country
God bless you for standards with the truth
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Alexlalax1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18
Kingrshd3:

It's not about tribalism but is about how it suppose to have been since the days of IBB
Which implies that we are confused as a people
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by StarRida: 6:53pm On Jan 18
Omo the nigga get balls mehhn
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Alexlalax1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18
hopexter:

The same FAAN was wrongly moved from Lagos to Abuja in 2020, what’s wrong if it’s moved back to Lagos? If your worthless father had drive and ambition, the dunce will not be your president.
Always foaming from the mouth. Mark my words, las las it will be to your tenth o Israel
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by JAWBONE(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18
ElSudani:

Everything does not necessarily have to be in Abuja. None of the U.S Federal reserves Bank branches is even located in Washington D.C

The Federal Reserve is a very independent body. The Chair of the Fed does not take any instruction whatsoever from the US President. Can't compare that with the CBN, with what see saw in Emefiele and Buhari. The influence of the Presidency is so strong over the CBN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) / ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.