Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos (30581 Views)

Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba / Tinubu Relocates FAAN Headquarter To Lagos / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Truvelisback(m): 6:29am On Jan 19
JAWBONE:
Tinubu is gradually moving the capital of Abuja back to Lagos. We know he is up to something and we are watching him.
First CBN, now FAAN with no valid explanation.
He should do. Those Northerners are Seriously abusing Political power.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by samunaka: 8:05am On Jan 19
Nemere2020:
The Tinubu-led FG has relocated the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Headquarters from Abuja to Lagos.

All these relocation relocations, if Tinubu wants he can relocate the Aso Rock villa to Lagos, all we know is that after 4 years they will still be brought back to the North
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Adabestseason(m): 8:52am On Jan 19
Thank God disintegration is gradually coming,kidnappers can take over Abuja,fulanis thought they will intimidate Mr president with kidnappings,while the sage will be moving economy from abuja to lagos,no free forex,sooner every federal civil servant will be posted to their region.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by atiku4President(m): 9:06am On Jan 19
JAWBONE:
Tinubu is gradually moving the capital of Abuja back to Lagos. We know he is up to something and we are watching him.
First CBN, now FAAN with no valid explanation.
If NECO headquarters can be located in Minna, Niger state, a state not famed for great academic achievements, I don't see the reason FAAN headquarters cannot be located in Lagos, the economic hub of the country.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by hopexter(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19
Alexlalax1:
Always foaming from the mouth. Mark my words, las las it will be to your tenth o Israel

Everyone is not going through hard times like your family.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Alexlalax1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19
hopexter:

Everyone is not going through hard times like your family.
Mumu, go thru my profile, do I look hungry in your eyes? Ode!!!
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by hopexter(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19
Alexlalax1:
Mumu, go thru my profile, do I look hungry in your eyes? Ode!!!

It’s only poor minded lowlives think that poverty has facial appearance. Move along you worthless pig undecided
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Alexlalax1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19
hopexter:

It’s only poor minded lowlives think that poverty has facial appearance. Move along you worthless pig undecided
It's all my fault trying to fight with a pig. I dignified you in the first place by giving you attention. Faceless forum is a gateway for any nonentity to come and rant as he likes. Get lost....Ewu Gambia!!!
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Umuinyioku: 2:14pm On Jan 20
pocom16:

Risky how?..

Are you thinking straight?

So this small kidnapping is a threat to all the MDAs there?..
Kidnapping that I bet will soon die down in a short while..

When boko boys were bombing Abuja during GEJ time.. did anything happen to any of the MDA?.

I am not against the move however .your reasons are not sensible
Let be honest to ourselves. Banditry in Abuja is being sponsored by aggrieved politicians who are losing out in this government.

Comments by some of the politicians and religious clerics suggests so.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23
loswhite:
Did you make this same noise when the norther minister moved it to Abuja in 2020. Most of you don't just have sense in this country.

Your miserable low life Father doesn't have sense. I made an innocent comment wihout tagging you f0ol nor insulted anyone. But you decided to come exhibit your stupidity because you were not brought up well... Idi0t!
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by loswhite(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23
MISTAICEY02288:

Your miserable low life Father doesn't have sense. I made an innocent comment wihout tagging you f0ol nor insulted anyone. But you decided to come exhibit your stupidity because you were not brought up well... Idi0t!
Ignorant comment you mean?
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:04am On Jan 24
loswhite:
Ignorant comment you mean?

Ask your swine of a father who raised a cunt like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subsidy 101: Q &A On Subsidy. / PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.