Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos (30573 Views)

Electricity: Neimeth Plans To Move headquarters From Lagos To Aba / Tinubu Relocates FAAN Headquarter To Lagos / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by allthingsgood: 5:07pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
I think this is very necessary, Abuja have become too dangerous and a security threat to flyers, so we should move it to Lagos.

The whole county is looking at Tinubu to do the right things and correct IBB mistake.

We can fit the federal secretariat, and the entire ministry of interior in Ikorodu. This will decongest Abuja and make it less lucrative for criminals.

Another reason is that since Abuja residents never vote for apc, their population are better to stay in Lagos, where MC. Will be helping them to make the correct voting decisions grin

whats this one saying

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Umuinyioku: 5:08pm On Jan 18
pyyxxaro:
Na to relocate NDA to EPE remain

Sai Baba on your rusty testes we stand ✌️
Tinubu is Bold. Trying to restructure Nigeria. I support all his moves even though I didn't vote for him.

He is surprising me. Everybody.

Let him continue with the revolution.

That's what we have been clamouring for. Injustice in the Land to be attended to. And he is attending to it.

Salute!

2 Likes

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Kingrshd3: 5:09pm On Jan 18
Alexlalax1:
This dunce just dey carry everything from the capital dey go back em region. Is this what we need now? Na tribalism go kill naija las las. Relocating things will not make it work if you fail to do the right things

It's not about tribalism but is about how it suppose to have been since the days of IBB
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by vickthourh(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18
Nice one tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18
GUNITGuy:

Don't mind those people ....All the nasty things their people did under Gej was nothing ....Obi they so much hate suddenly became a saint ....It calls to question their Character and integrity in the face of Fairness ...Very clannish in their way of thinking

I rather stay neutral than be an OBIDIENT the movement irritates me , single sincerity is not found in them .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Dancebreaker: 5:10pm On Jan 18
sammirano:
Gut. This is what we call decentralisation in finance and management.
Some departments should go to Jos, PH, Enugu, Benin, Ibadan, KD, etc.

To be fair.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by loswhite(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18
MISTAICEY02288:
Make Baba kukuma turn Lagos Nigeria Capital once and for all cos with these moves he's making, it seems that's where he's headed. Everything points in that direction
Did you make this same noise when the norther minister moved it to Abuja in 2020. Most of you don't just have sense in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by christistruth01: 5:11pm On Jan 18
Germi9:
Na only lagos and abuja dey naija?

No

Other Governor's need to get busy

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Eriokanmi: 5:11pm On Jan 18
hafeeanubasy:

You mean YES DADDY ,ITS A RELIGION WAR CROONER πŸ˜†

And Mr baby propagandist,it was ABACHA that introduced 6 geopolitical zones
Thanks for the correction. BTW,you don't have to sound sarcastic, when trying to correct someone. We're all prone to corrections as human. Try and be civil next time.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by drlateef: 5:11pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
I think this is very necessary, Abuja have become too dangerous and a security threat to flyers, so we should move it to Lagos.

The whole county is looking at Tinubu to do the right things and correct IBB mistake.

We can fit the federal secretariat, and the entire ministry of interior in Ikorodu. This will decongest Abuja and make it less lucrative for criminals.

Another reason is that since Abuja residents never vote for apc, their population are better to stay in Lagos, where MC. Will be helping them to make the correct voting decisions grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Ttipsy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 18
Great job
But Lagos don’t need it
State is congested
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Umuinyioku: 5:16pm On Jan 18
jmoore:

Is Tinubu a coward?
How is he a coward. He is gradually righting the wrongs perpetrated by northern leadership.

For instance, all military universities are sited in the North. None in the South.

Why relocating FAAN to Abuja when major travellers are in the South. The traffic is in South. The injustice and nepotism is glaring.

Tinubu should not ceasefire. He should continue with the revolution. This has been the clamour.

If he fails, we shall have no place to bury our sorrows.

He is proving right that he is a good presidential material even though I didn't vote for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by GUNITGuy: 5:17pm On Jan 18
anonymous1759:

I rather stay neutral than be an OBIDIENT the movement irritates me , single sincerity is not found in them .
In terms of their Analysis of the Nigerian issue it's hidden in deceit...

2 Likes

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by TVTM2023: 5:17pm On Jan 18
I have said it before Lagos is the new Capital of Nigeria.
The north has always been playing the insecurity as a political card against regimes that doesn't support them and their religious bigotry.
BAT apart from his heinous nature,has now began to outsmart the northerners.
Don't be shocked what will happen very soon.
God will also punish all the wicked ones who have been doing evil very soon.
Government is like a stick weilded and when it is weilded God puts those in Government and kick or punishes the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Oblongata: 5:18pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

My brother this your last point ehn, you can kee person o cheesy grin
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:22pm On Jan 18
GUNITGuy:

In terms of their Analysis of the Nigerian issue it's hidden in deceit...They just want to have their people at the helm no matter what that's the issue with them ....And this has been the bane of the Ibos right from the 60s once they get there ....Would immediately start exhibiting their arrogant character which would provoke others to hate them more won't even know how to use Diplomacy in Politics.......Then Would start crying victms once the hate they provoke has gotten to an extent ....More reasons most people can't trust them with Power ......
Theyve done this before and the Fear of it repeating itself has been the reason why the Presidency might be difficult to go back to them

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmd Dominique mukina2

This is inciting and off topic rule 1 and 2

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Umuinyioku: 5:23pm On Jan 18
rhymesnoni:

Hope you have your PVC ready?
Yes. I have my PVC and going to voter for him.

He has won my heart with his revolutionary fervour.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Nolevel666: 5:23pm On Jan 18
Alexlalax1:
This dunce just dey carry everything from the capital dey go back em region. Is this what we need now? Na tribalism go kill naija las las. Relocating things will not make it work if you fail to do the right things

We nolonger want those incompetent muslim blokes
Their quota system is killing this country
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Ykc2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

then when other nigerians come to work there go back to your state will start,anyways what ever he move to lagos will late be moved back to Abuja no be nigeria we dey?🀣🀣🀣
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by JohnAOne: 5:27pm On Jan 18
Nkemsplendid:
Decentralisation. That's probably the agenda.

It's a pity Lagos is about to get even tighter!
Don't worry about Lagos.

Decongestation will kick in soon...
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by sonofthunder: 5:29pm On Jan 18
JAWBONE:
Tinubu is gradually moving the capital of Abuja back to Lagos. We know he is up to something and we are watching him.
First CBN, now FAAN with no valid explanation.

What was the invalid explanation given
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by JohnAOne: 5:29pm On Jan 18
emerged01:

If it comes to that then,he should give us resource control and make the centre useless.
This is exactly what Nigeria needs to have a proper semblance of functionality.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by GUNITGuy: 5:31pm On Jan 18
PrinceofSarcasm:

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmd Dominique mukina2

This is inciting and off topic rule 1 and 2

Ok πŸ‘ Thanks would retract my comment
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Nolevel666: 5:32pm On Jan 18
spy24:
Some comments on this thread is just based on emotions not objectivity

Actually FAAN is better left in abuja.. all this stories about how flight come in and out of Lagos is not tangible enough

Lagos is crowded, lacks critical infrastructure, space and is becoming too ethnocentric. all this decisions being taken to move our common wealth to a state that has become xenophobic in recent times is a no no

I personally can tolerate any other geopolitical zone but the north?
Never.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by Roger3D(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18
successmatters:

Whenever the Lagos man in aso rock leaves aso rock FAAN HQ will return to where it rightfully belongs which is Abuja, not Lagos.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by djon78(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18
ehikwe22:
Lagos airport is a disgrace to Nigeria. Early last year I landed in that airport from Europe - internationa wing. It was a complete disaster. And immediately on leaving the airport to my hotel, everything I saw was an eye sore. Everything was dirty and dustry and looking really really bad. But on landing in Abuja I saw a lot of difference. Imagine most foreigners visiting Nigeria lands at that same airport. It's an embarrassment to our image as a country. Lagos need to do better

I concur to this your view

Lagos international airport is a total eye sore of an airport for international reputation

But Abuja airport is very ok

Many international airlines now ply Abuja route

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by ifeco4(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18
clefstone:
Tinubu is bold sha. He isn't pandering to the North one bit. Tinubu will win the next election with the electoral map looking like ObJ's in 2003 and GEJ's in 2011. APC will break up into the CPC and ACN factions in less than 2 years while the SE and SS will align with Tinubu, the CPC faction will go back to their 12million votes for a new populist candidate of theirs, likely Mallam Nasir El-Rufai

Keep on hallucinating
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by kettykin: 5:42pm On Jan 18
But Lagos has ceased to be the capital of Nigeria, this should not be , Abuja is the new capital and should be accorded the full rights of a capital city
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by stasius: 5:43pm On Jan 18
Why not move them to another place like Calabar?
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by gare(f): 5:43pm On Jan 18
JAWBONE:
Tinubu is gradually moving the capital of Abuja back to Lagos. We know he is up to something and we are watching him.
First CBN, now FAAN with no valid explanation.

Hmmm first was CBN now FAAN , next would be ASo rock, Tinubu is playing a dangerous game and everyone is sitting and watching, you can also have a branch office of FAAN and CBN in Lagos which exist already, why shift the head quaters to Lagos?
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by CockPit: 5:45pm On Jan 18
I support Tinubu on this. Take Kaduna Refinery to Niger Delta close to the source of the crude.
Re: FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos by kettykin: 5:45pm On Jan 18
TVTM2023:
I have said it before Lagos is the new Capital of Nigeria.
The north has always been playing the insecurity as a political card against regimes that doesn't support them and their religious bigotry.
BAT apart from his heinous nature,has now began to outsmart the northerners.
Don't be shocked what will happen very soon.
God will also punish all the wicked ones who have been doing evil very soon.
Government is like a stick weilded and when it is weilded God puts those in Government and kick or punishes the wicked.

Same Lagos that denied people from certain parts of the country from voting is now the new capital.
Lagos that slaughtered innocent people during end sars , Lagos that demolished the houses of people from a certain part of the country.
Lagos that brought in xenophobic bills in the state house of assembly,?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos β€œdeports” 160 Northern Beggers / Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode / Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.