Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Neighbor And His Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And His Wife (5682 Views)

My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help / My Neighbor And Sex Romp / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:37am On Jan 20
Mysteriousworld:

This man said she was the most gentle human in the world... To the point that his only worry was that she was too gentle and never quarreled... Only for her to become opposite...
And in reality, when they have issues, its her voice im always hearing....
Im not taking sides for neither of them... But i feel sorry for the husband..... He's the bread winner, and claims he sees himself like a maga... She doesnt work, she just enjoys and doesn't even make him feel like hes trying.... He sent her to school, she learning tailoring now, he just bought a machine for her, but she just feels its his job, doesnt respect him... And therefore he said he's simply her client.... And she a yahoo girl grin
The matter tire me... The lady couldnt speak much... She was just crying... Her tears made me feel for her, but i know every woman has the gift of crying...

The tears of a woman is her most manipulative tool. Fall for her tears at your own peril. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by dbestuncle: 8:40am On Jan 20
God will do it for you as you desire. Continue to pray and do the right thing. U see the marital stories you hear are mostly the bad days but the good n happy days are not spoken about.
We shall like spreading bad news
BigBlackPreek:
One thing I know for sure is that I will marry right in due time.

too many lessons to learnt from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:50am On Jan 20
Mysteriousworld:

How can he be strong and wise...
Theyre both reading your comments...
This isnt the first time im posting about someones marriage...
Infact the next one is about a female pastor who got married in september... Left the husband in december, said he beat her... The husband denies it,he has taken poison and we're presently praying for him not to die as hes in the hospital...
Im not a marriage counsellor... But a spiritual brother, and many believe im wise... Even adults way older than me seek my advice...
Theres another doctor in my estate(50 years old) after so much pressure from us, atlast doctor married in december... Just last week his wife went back to osun state... (It pained me i didnt see her before she left).... Her problem with doctor is that he drinks alot....
I get many of them...
So kindly explain why this man is a fool.

So do you think marriage is still worth it in our time ?
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Mysteriousworld: 8:59am On Jan 20
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Im happily married... I guess im just lucky...
When i see people say marriage is a scam, theres some truth in it.... And thats because most women these days want love and dont want to submit...
And you have to submit to be loved by your husband...
Another issue in marriage are cheating men, they cheat and dont expect the wife to be angry.... Thats wrong....
Marriage will be great if women stop seeing men as magas and a way from poverty... And if men can also be responsible, as many men out there are not... Take care of the bills as a man and dont cheat... Dont cheat.... Shes not a fool, you cant be cheating ans expect her to over look it, its very hurtful....
Once a woman submits to her husband, in 90% of the cases, the man will love her.... And a cheating man shouldn't expect submission or loyalty from his wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Mysteriousworld: 9:02am On Jan 20
MyVILLAGEpeople:

They did a survey and found out only 4% of gay married men divorce... While 94% of gay married women divorce...
That simply shows that in general, in this day and age... Women are the main reason for broken marriages... But theyre good at playing the victim....
I wonder whether to blame the babie cartoons that promotes feminism or our african magic...
One thing is for sure, just the way eve was used against Adam, satan is using feminism to destroy marriages today...
Many feminists dont know theyre feminists...
Tiwa savage for example is a bad role model from hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by lordnkem000(m): 9:04am On Jan 20
Marriage na big wahala these days.. the woman dey collect gbola outside, nothing you wan tell me

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by BigDick70inch(m): 9:11am On Jan 20
Mysteriousworld:

Im happily married... I guess im just lucky...
When i see people say marriage is a scam, theres some truth in it.... And thats because most women these days want love and dont want to submit...
And you have to submit to be loved by your husband...
Another issue in marriage are cheating men, they cheat and dont expect the wife to be angry.... Thats wrong....
Marriage will be great if women stop seeing men as magas and a way from poverty... And if men can also be responsible, as many men out there are not... Take care of the bills as a man and dont cheat... Dont cheat.... Shes not a fool, you cant be cheating ans expect her to over look it, its very hurtful....
Once a woman submits to her husband, in 90% of the cases, the man will love her.... And a cheating man shouldn't expect submission or loyalty from his wife.

But how wouldn't I cheat??how??
Even me wey never marry sef.......don no say I go cheat..........
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by shilenji(m): 9:16am On Jan 20
Hp Stream 10

Hp x360 convertible for sale 95k

Not too visible cracks on screen.

Battery health 69%.

Drop a WhatsApp message on 090. 78386338 if interested. Slightly negotiable.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Farrason: 10:02am On Jan 20
Mysteriousworld:
My neighbor and his wife are always fighting...
What bothers me is their son, the marriage isnt healthy for him.
For the first time, i helped them settle their fight yesterday.
I listened to them both.
The mans complain is that his wife doesnt respect him at all, for example, she says ; "im going to pure the dustbin away" then she doesnt return in another 2 hrs, she wont pick calls or she left her phone at home,(he claims hes sure shes not cheating, because thats where my mind went) when she gets back and he complains, she'll now start her own anger, saying he has no right to tell her that....shes not a child and so on....(the man doesnt police her, just expects her to tell him her whereabout).
She finds it hard to say sorry(he says that scares him)
She's never wrong.... And always has an excuse for being wrong...a narcissist i guess.

The wife says everything the man complained about is unnecessary, says he complains about unnecessary things... He complains too much.... Thats her problem with him.(she was in tears through out)

This is what caused the fight yesterday...
They were playing and happy till they decided to go out together... Then the husband noticed her waist beads, thats where quarrel started, to the point that she bite him, and he slapped her back.... All in the eyes of their son.
He said the first day they started dating, she was wearing waist bead, he told her he hates it and she removed it immediately.... Only for her to start wearing it after marriage... He said he had been complaining about it for 6 months now, until yesterday when he insisted she must remove it...

To cut the long story short, he said hes done with the marriage, and to my surprise she said she is too, she left to sleep in a guest house yesterday, says shes coming to park her load this morning...
She said she'll leave with her son , he said she cant leave with his son... I guess thats where therell be issue this morning, based on the custody of the child.

The story long but this is a summary...
Pls... Matured minds on nairaland....
Im confused and dont know if i should try and help them settle it... Because a part of me is thinking its better for them to go separate ways, since none of them is ready to bow to the other... At the same time... Im thinking i can help them settle it...
Its just clear there will be a big issue on who takes the child this morning if they decide to end it.

OP, you have done well... However truth is that you can take a horse to the stream but can not force it to drink water. Hence, you have done your part but if the couples don't wish to continue, there's nothing you can do about it.

Marriage is a two side coin but the man and woman will always have their own side to defend.

It's the place of the man to love and that of the woman to respect. If you respect your husband, you can't be gone for 2hrs just to throw trash away even if you were gisting with neighbors outside. You can't have waist beads on if your husband says he dislikes it. Even the man too is to authoritative in his approach to matters. She is your partner and not your younger sister.

Humans generally are rebellious to authoritative figures in their life. Try it with your child, it's a matter of time/yrs and that child will challenge you one day.

Marriage too is like a business, apply logic and strategies to your approach and conflict resolution skills. Someone above already suggested some cool moves. Lastly, if you lack wisdom, ask of God who gives liberally to all men. Always apply wisdom, it's your family!!.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by EreluRoz: 10:09am On Jan 20
Marry a submissive woman as a man and marry a responsible and kindhearted man as a woman and you will have a blissful marriage.

Some people are not properly brought up with core family values, any woman who talks back at her husband (a responsible one) is pushing the blessings of her children away and any man who beats his wife is chasing the glory of his home away.

Those two op is talking about are in a toxic marriage that'll hardly yield any blessing.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Zende(m): 10:16am On Jan 20
Firstly, you are wrong to think it's right to change some one of a thing they love doing in the name of marriage.
For example, if you don't like girls wearing beads, why go after one and then begin to stress yourself and her over it?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by weslay: 10:25am On Jan 20
The lady in question has zero accountability. How does going to empty waste bin become MIA for two hours and she doesn't expect any questions on her whereabout.

For her to explain her whereabouts she begins to cry. For what exactly? And you OP could not see beyond her crocodile tears.

The bro should do away with her sorry ass. Her eye still dey outside.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Uyi168: 10:30am On Jan 20
Westerhoffe:

It's not really about being immature. One thing most people delving into marriage do not know or realize is, For every Adam, there is an Eve. You can't fit a wrong rib in the wrong limb and expect it to fit it.

There is more to make a marriage work other than just love and understanding. You see compatibility, never overlook it.

There will be a man who is really hers that will be comfortable with everything she's doing. But because she ain't compatible with this man, there will always be issues.

That's why it's very very important to inquire of GOD about that partner before proposing or accepting his/her marriage proposal; and when you do, both parties MUST get a YES before proceeding.

If one party gets a NO, just call it a quit before you go too far.
What's all these different colors for ??
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by immortalcrown(m): 10:47am On Jan 20
FRANCISTOWN:

One case out of other 1000 cases isn't good enough for a case study. Imma fact, it's a null hypothesis.

By the way, almost all the marriages from the year 2000 is nothing to write home about
You said, "almost", meaning some marriages are good. Therefore, marriage in itself is not a scam.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Kaido: 11:05am On Jan 20
If a woman isn't submissive, she can't respect you or even love you.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Ndipe(m): 11:15am On Jan 20
OP, face your lane. Don be settling marital disputes only to come and air hem out n Nairaland. As much as you can, avoid interfering in marital disputes unless you are a marriage counselor.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by marsup: 11:21am On Jan 20
She is obviously tired of the marriage. She is feeling choked. The woman has something else she wants to do, until she does that, she will keep misbehaving. Let her go, before the fights get really nasty.
There is nothing you can do for them at the moment.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Westerhoffe(m): 11:27am On Jan 20
Uyi168:
What's all these different colors for ??

Emphasis.
Ignore it.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by danzaki63: 11:30am On Jan 20
Advise them that Patience is the mainstay of marriages, they should endeavour to be patient with each other. dont go and side anyone of them cos, if you do you will be at the recieving end whenever they make it up.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Demigod22: 11:49am On Jan 20
This thing called marriage.

This type of stories make me believe that marriage is not for everyone. I don't want to marry, then a neighbor will be a mediator in my marriage. I hate that thing.

Allow them to go their separate ways. Gone are days when marriage was for better for worse. We are in generation where if it's not working out, then they should walk out. They can go to Court to determine the custody of the child.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by conscienceman4(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20
If your dog overstay outside,
sleeps outside,
Comes back and bark at you.
Someone is feeding it outside

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by FRANCISTOWN: 12:51pm On Jan 20
immortalcrown:
You said, "almost", meaning some marriages are good. Therefore, marriage in itself is not a scam.
Like 1 out of every 10,000. Wherein one partner is compliant because they are heavily dependent on the other.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by immortalcrown(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20
FRANCISTOWN:

Like 1 out of every 10,000. Wherein one partner is compliant because they are heavily dependent on the other.
The point is marriage is not a scam once some marriages are good.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Juliearth(f): 2:39pm On Jan 20
Mysteriousworld:
My neighbor and his wife are always fighting...
What bothers me is their son, the marriage isnt healthy for him.
For the first time, i helped them settle their fight yesterday.
I listened to them both.
The mans complain is that his wife doesnt respect him at all, for example, she says ; "im going to pure the dustbin away" then she doesnt return in another 2 hrs, she wont pick calls or she left her phone at home,(he claims hes sure shes not cheating, because thats where my mind went) when she gets back and he complains, she'll now start her own anger, saying he has no right to tell her that....shes not a child and so on....(the man doesnt police her, just expects her to tell him her whereabout).
She finds it hard to say sorry(he says that scares him)
She's never wrong.... And always has an excuse for being wrong...a narcissist i guess.

The wife says everything the man complained about is unnecessary, says he complains about unnecessary things... He complains too much.... Thats her problem with him.(she was in tears through out)

This is what caused the fight yesterday...
They were playing and happy till they decided to go out together... Then the husband noticed her waist beads, thats where quarrel started, to the point that she bite him, and he slapped her back.... All in the eyes of their son.
He said the first day they started dating, she was wearing waist bead, he told her he hates it and she removed it immediately.... Only for her to start wearing it after marriage... He said he had been complaining about it for 6 months now, until yesterday when he insisted she must remove it...

To cut the long story short, he said hes done with the marriage, and to my surprise she said she is too, she left to sleep in a guest house yesterday, says shes coming to park her load this morning...
She said she'll leave with her son , he said she cant leave with his son... I guess thats where therell be issue this morning, based on the custody of the child.

The story long but this is a summary...
Pls... Matured minds on nairaland....
Im confused and dont know if i should try and help them settle it... Because a part of me is thinking its better for them to go separate ways, since none of them is ready to bow to the other... At the same time... Im thinking i can help them settle it...
Its just clear there will be a big issue on who takes the child this morning if they decide to end it.

Sometimes, distance has a way of soothing all hurts and resetting emotions. Please advise them further to take a break for a month or so and not outright divorce. A child is in the picture already, most likely scarred. They need to do right by this child.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by virginchaser(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20
Umph! Alarming situation is that many young ladies pretend to be okay with all policies and principles of their intending husband only to turn around after marriage. It's a sure scam.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by virginchaser(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20
BigBlackPreek:
One thing I know for sure is that I will marry right in due time.

too many lessons to learnt from

You sure can learn all.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Evolutionism: 9:12pm On Jan 20
FRANCISTOWN:

That's exactly what I tell these youngings. People change, especially women.

That sweet soul can suddenly wake one day and begin to act like a spawn of satan.
Most 'the times, these signs are not always there during courting, if not? Not everyone is desperate enough to proceed with a loaded gun.

People learn, unlearn and relearn. Thus, women change like the weather
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by 9japride(m): 6:25am On Jan 21
Mysteriousworld:

This man said she was the most gentle human in the world... To the point that his only worry was that she was too gentle and never quarreled... Only for her to become opposite...
And in reality, when they have issues, its her voice im always hearing....
Im not taking sides for neither of them... But i feel sorry for the husband..... He's the bread winner, and claims he sees himself like a maga... She doesnt work, she just enjoys and doesn't even make him feel like hes trying.... He sent her to school, she learning tailoring now, he just bought a machine for her, but she just feels its his job, doesnt respect him... And therefore he said he's simply her client.... And she a yahoo girl grin
The matter tire me... The lady couldnt speak much... She was just crying... Her tears made me feel for her, but i know every woman has the gift of crying...
[color=#006600][/color]

The man saw all red flags but went ahead with the marriage because of what he will gain.
Any man marrying a lady that puts on waist beads or nose rings shouldn't expect a clean lady.
OP you better leave them a lone , both the man and the woman have issues and this kind of crises they are never responsible for their bad actions.
When they are kn@cking, you won't be invited for threes@me. So why getting yourself involved?
Except the woman dey enter your eyes? You better give them space before the woman tempt you one day.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Okoroawusa: 7:09am On Jan 21
That woman mind no dey the marriage again
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by lykwhoishe: 2:31pm On Jan 21
Na wa. How can a man ignore these things for peace to reign. I know the woman may forgo these misbehaviour at some point but is it possible for a man to learn to ignore some things.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by imagrg(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21
Are they actually married or just cohabiting?
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Savedday2: 6:20pm On Jan 21
B4 u get married to a 9ja girl, first go and dig you grave because, those girls are pure death trap.

I strongly believe that marriage to a 9ja girl is a pure punishment from God.

And the annoying part is that, all 9ja girls are the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man / Soldiers Kissing Their Sweethearts Goodbye As They Leave (picture) / Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.