Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies (5668 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Seriously this is the most annoying word designed by ladies of 2day world, what do you mean by using u and dumping U?
Some gurls would be in a relationship, and expect the guy to do virtually everything,
1. Money for hair,
Make all the calls,
Send recharge card
Take her out, and na u go buy the fuel ohhh,
Pay for the tickets, or gate fee,
Buy snacks or wotever u guyz would eat, and pay for it
Send her gifts and packages
Tell her how much you love her cuz she wants that as reassurance
Be her security
Be her gist partner even though all she talks about is balls
Buy her friends stuffs, if she is in their midst, and you have to visit her
And when its time to do stuffs, she would be the one to remove your cloths 4 u oooooo, though u are to make the 1st move sha,
when stuffs is going on, she moans more and enjoys it more
you can't stop at round one, even though u r satisfied, U av to prove that you are a man, considering the fact that dere r more willing and able bodied men that are ready to give it to her,
Its the guy that virtually does all,

Her only contribution is her p*nny and her useless gist/gossip

And when u get tired of these and say that you don't want again, she begins to cry and say that you used her and dumped her : Abeg who is using who?

Nonsense angry
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ijogz K:

Seriously this is the most annoying word designed by ladies of 2day world, what do you mean by using u and dumping U?
Some gurls would be in a relationship, and expect the guy to do virtually everything,
1. Money for hair,
Make all the calls,
Send recharge card
Be her security
And when its time to do stuffs, she would be the one to remove your cloths 4 u oooooo, though u are to make the 1st move sha,
you can't stop at round one, even though u r satisfied, U av to prove that you are a man, considering the fact that dere r more willing and able bodied men that are ready to give it to her,

Her only contribution is her pus.sy and her useless gist/gossip

And when u get tired of these and say that you don't want again, she begins to cry and say that you used her and dumped her : Abeg who is using who?

Nonsense  angry
ROTFL *stands up and dusts cloth* U're not far from the truth bro,  I think its high time we protest!! FG must do something about it! But wait o, i thought that women always say that löve should be 50:50?? But in the real scene it's 95:5__ Imagine after sweating like a goat in other to secure my job, 75% of my endevours will go to ''he used me and dumped me'' During the days of Adam & Eve, the woman worked and got the apple even though it wasn't the right one, atleast energy was consumed, but now look at how they kept us. Chai!! Things fall apart!!!*weeps*
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by freecocoa(f): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
OP for your mind you make sense o,mscheew I laugh in swahili.

So the only thing the girls you've dated contributed to your relationship and life is punny?you need to change the type of girls you row with.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by BABE3: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ijogz K:

Money for hair,
Make all the calls,
Send recharge card
Be her security

Her only contribution is her p*nny and her useless gist/gossip

Nonsense  angry

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by BABE3: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ch@nges:

During the days of Adam & Eve, the woman worked and got the apple even though it wasn't the right one, atleast energy was consumed.

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
angry
BABE!:

grin grin grin lmao!
BABE!:

angry angry
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Let me ask wat else do u want from a gal if not punny? Pls stop nagging and do ur duty if u r tired or cant or nt man enuf to do it pls and pls dnt av a galfwend. Simples!!
BTW change ur parol n chicks u row wit
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by BABE3: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

Let me ask wat else do u want from a gal if not punny?

Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

freecocoa link=topic=858631.msg10081744#msg10081744 date=1327936700:

you need to change the type of girls you row with.
This is their excuse, LMAO, Nonsense!!! Am a free lancer, I was only vexed when my friend GF came reporting my friend to me.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
Did i say GF, Oooops Ex/Slut, cuz most Naija babes r sluts angry, Gift, flowers and time spent with them only makes them expensive sluts grin
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

Let me ask wat else do u want from a gal if not punny? Pls stop nagging and do ur duty if u r tired or cant or nt man enuf to do it pls and pls dnt av a galfwend. Simples!!
Proudly lazy!!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Dabss(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

Let me ask wat else do u want from a gal if not punny?
my gwad!!
Is that all you are good for?
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

my gwad!!
Is that all you are good for?
That is how she get's the money she uses to pay the browsing centre she goes to, SMH, She ain't any berra dan an Allen Street babe lipsrsealed
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^ she's an Bleep material
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Killz3(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
The topic makes sense, but the list? That's BULLSHIT in capital letters, and in High Definition! When you are to present such interesting topics, make them debatable. You started an interesting topic with mudslinging, expect negative comments from guys and girls alike. When the hell will y'all learn? Damn!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ahahahahahahahahahhahahaha funny thread! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
~Killz~:

The topic makes sense, but the list? That's BULLSHIT in capital letters, and in High Definition! When you are to present such interesting topics, make them debatable. You started an interesting topic with mudslinging, expect negative comments from guys and girls alike. When the hell will y'all learn? Damn!
Shut up. And if we were to learn, who are we going to learn from? U??
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Killz3(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
I'll let that slide, you are not yet up to my standards!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ijogz K:

That is how she get's the money she uses to pay the browsing centre she goes to, SMH, She ain't any berra dan an Allen Street babe lipsrsealed
Ch@nges:

Ijogz K:

YAWNS @ pot calling kettle black. U think evrybdy u meet here is a sl.ut like ur gfs hu r gud for notn. Cos if dey berra u wont open ur gutter foul smellin mouth to vomit sewages on dis thread.
Make a list of wat u want from a lady and post it here. Wankstas
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ijogz K:

Ch@nges:

Ijogz K:

YAWNS @ pot calling kettle black. U think evrybdy u meet here is a sl.ut like ur gfs hu r gud for notn. Cos if dey berra u wont open ur gutter foul smellin mouth to vomit sewages on dis thread.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
Birds of a feather flock togeda. Show me ur gf n i tell u hu u r.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Chnges(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
~Killz~:

I'll let that slide, you are not yet up to my standards!
i don't reckon senseless bullfrogs having teritorial standards
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Tosinville(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911 fam needs to watch over their gurl before she turn something else.
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Dabss(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
bekay911:

its your fault hun. You said the only thing you can offer a guy is punny.
The only girls i know that do so are ashi(s)
No offense
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Killz3(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
i don't reckon  senseless bullfrogs having [size=14pt]teritorial [/size]standards
***Yawns*** x2. . . 13%. . . Try again!

By the way, it's territorial. . .
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
If u want something gud u av to first of all giveout sumtn gud.
D reason y gals always use dat term is cos der bfs phork em more dan dey contribute to dier well being. If u giv a gal BB one day it will no mo b in vogue o r it will get lost, if u give her money to make her hair she will c anoda hair style berra dan hers. But if u take away her virginity(if she is) u cant replace it, one day all dose money u spent on her will be recovered but she wont recover hers dats y dey feel dat way
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Tosinville(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
^who da hell is this?
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
@da b*ss U avnt answered me i said make a list of wat u want from a lady n post it here. Simples
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Killz3(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

its your fault hun. You said the only thing you can offer a guy is punny.
The only girls i know that do so are ashi(s)
No offense
Op said so first!
Ijogz K:

1. Money for hair,
Make all the calls,
Send recharge card
Be her security

[size=13pt]Her only contribution is her p*nny and her useless gist/gossip
[/size]

Nonsense  angry
It makes you wonder the kind of girls he hangs out with! Beats me!
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by Tosinville(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
Where did she see they're talking about virgin here?eh! she's high on Alomo™
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
Anoda dude hiting on ma nerves. Spits @ him
Re: He Used Me And Dumped Me :most Crazy Word Invented By Ladies by bekay911(f): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
Anoda dude hiting on ma nerves. Spits @ him. Pls read it again dis tym slowly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Romantically Whack Photoshop Tweaks / Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.