Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

My Neighbor And His Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And His Wife (5695 Views)

My Baby Resembles My Neighbor And Not Me, Help / My Neighbor And Sex Romp / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Countersam(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21
Mysteriousworld:
My neighbor and his wife are always fighting...
What bothers me is their son, the marriage isnt healthy for him.
For the first time, i helped them settle their fight yesterday.
I listened to them both.
The mans complain is that his wife doesnt respect him at all, for example, she says ; "im going to pure the dustbin away" then she doesnt return in another 2 hrs, she wont pick calls or she left her phone at home,(he claims hes sure shes not cheating, because thats where my mind went) when she gets back and he complains, she'll now start her own anger, saying he has no right to tell her that....shes not a child and so on....(the man doesnt police her, just expects her to tell him her whereabout).
She finds it hard to say sorry(he says that scares him)
She's never wrong.... And always has an excuse for being wrong...a narcissist i guess.

The wife says everything the man complained about is unnecessary, says he complains about unnecessary things... He complains too much.... Thats her problem with him.(she was in tears through out)

This is what caused the fight yesterday...
They were playing and happy till they decided to go out together... Then the husband noticed her waist beads, thats where quarrel started, to the point that she bite him, and he slapped her back.... All in the eyes of their son.
He said the first day they started dating, she was wearing waist bead, he told her he hates it and she removed it immediately.... Only for her to start wearing it after marriage... He said he had been complaining about it for 6 months now, until yesterday when he insisted she must remove it...

To cut the long story short, he said hes done with the marriage, and to my surprise she said she is too, she left to sleep in a guest house yesterday, says shes coming to park her load this morning...
She said she'll leave with her son , he said she cant leave with his son... I guess thats where therell be issue this morning, based on the custody of the child.

The story long but this is a summary...
Pls... Matured minds on nairaland....
Im confused and dont know if i should try and help them settle it... Because a part of me is thinking its better for them to go separate ways, since none of them is ready to bow to the other... At the same time... Im thinking i can help them settle it...
Its just clear there will be a big issue on who takes the child this morning if they decide to end it.

OP please remain on the fence. Don't interfere unless in it's to separate fight. Let those wearing the shoes judge their matter. Separation or divorce is better than a toxic or violent marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by fineberry(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21
That lady na strong headed somebody...and people like that cannot have any form of r/ship with me. It is easy, your head THE MAN of the house says 'i don't like this things, why not just say ok and oblige' rather you bantter words with your husband.

Marriage quality no dey again, we that aren't married yet na God and been realistic with your choices be the Koko walahi.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by frozen70(f): 7:10am On Jan 22
Mysteriousworld:
My neighbor and his wife are always fighting...
What bothers me is their son, the marriage isnt healthy for him.
For the first time, i helped them settle their fight yesterday.
I listened to them both.
The mans complain is that his wife doesnt respect him at all, for example, she says ; "im going to pure the dustbin away" then she doesnt return in another 2 hrs, she wont pick calls or she left her phone at home,(he claims hes sure shes not cheating, because thats where my mind went) when she gets back and he complains, she'll now start her own anger, saying he has no right to tell her that....shes not a child and so on....(the man doesnt police her, just expects her to tell him her whereabout).
She finds it hard to say sorry(he says that scares him)
She's never wrong.... And always has an excuse for being wrong...a narcissist i guess.

The wife says everything the man complained about is unnecessary, says he complains about unnecessary things... He complains too much.... Thats her problem with him.(she was in tears through out)

This is what caused the fight yesterday...
They were playing and happy till they decided to go out together... Then the husband noticed her waist beads, thats where quarrel started, to the point that she bite him, and he slapped her back.... All in the eyes of their son.
He said the first day they started dating, she was wearing waist bead, he told her he hates it and she removed it immediately.... Only for her to start wearing it after marriage... He said he had been complaining about it for 6 months now, until yesterday when he insisted she must remove it...

To cut the long story short, he said hes done with the marriage, and to my surprise she said she is too, she left to sleep in a guest house yesterday, says shes coming to park her load this morning...
She said she'll leave with her son , he said she cant leave with his son... I guess thats where therell be issue this morning, based on the custody of the child.

The story long but this is a summary...
Pls... Matured minds on nairaland....
Im confused and dont know if i should try and help them settle it... Because a part of me is thinking its better for them to go separate ways, since none of them is ready to bow to the other... At the same time... Im thinking i can help them settle it...
Its just clear there will be a big issue on who takes the child this morning if they decide to end it.

Honestly you can't solve their marital problems because they too can't solve it

Let her take her child and go

They need to separate
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife by Johnjustice: 12:39pm On Jan 22
Nigerians your petty minds and shallow mindedness is making you people suffer, still you people continue.

Important threads that seek solutions to nation's problems you ignore, but stupid threads that talks about domestic stupid issues you people gather.

It's sad that most Nigerians are simple minded and dumb, their minds is always looking for entertainment not solutions, they will gather around stupid threads and ignore threads that seek solutions to national problems.

A dumb, weak minded people will always get deceived by politicians...that's how Wike use dance and music confuse you clowns, same with Adeleke, and the rest of you are simple minded religious zombies, you people can sacrifice your safety, peace for tribal and religious sentiments...this doesn't happen in civilized nations. A dumb people deserve the leadership they get.

Join this thread and let's push for solutions for once.
https://www.nairaland.com/7977736/checkpoints-should-introduced-nationwide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria / Nigeria Ladies Are The Most Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.