Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Weekend Started With A Bang - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weekend Started With A Bang (846 Views)

It Started With A Look / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weekend Started With A Bang by PussyPunisher(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20
Life would be so boring if not for women.

My new babe came to spend the night at my place yesterday

I was very tired yesterday because of the stress of work so I did not touch her until around 3 am this morning when I started fucking her.

The effort and resources I invested in getting this lady was not in vain cos her pussy is very tight and sweet grin

There are high quality ladies in Nigeria if you're ready to spend the time and effort to look for them grin

Enough talk abeg let me go for another round, I don't want to allow this pussy to waste grin

1 Like

Re: The Weekend Started With A Bang by Daniel7543: 12:21pm On Jan 20
Hw fa bro.
Send me location make I follow u enter another round.

2 Likes

Re: The Weekend Started With A Bang by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20
PussyPunisher:
Life would be so boring if not for women.

My new babe came to spend the night at my place yesterday

I was very tired yesterday because of the stress of work so I did not touch her until around 3 am this morning when I started fucking her.

The effort and resources I invested in getting this lady was not in vain cos her pussy is very tight and sweet grin

There are high quality ladies in Nigeria if you're ready to spend the time and effort to look for them grin

Enough talk abeg let me go for another round, I don't want to allow this pussy to waste grin

Don't come here to wail of how she got pregnant and u did Ur withdrawal method well oo... Now e dey sweet u...

1 Like

Re: The Weekend Started With A Bang by PussyPunisher(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21
Daniel7543:
Hw fa bro.
Send me location make I follow u enter another round.

The only condition under which I can do 3some is with 2 other ladies and I'm the only guy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Weekend Started With A Bang by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:01am On Jan 22
Ride on,dig am well.sink the borehole make you see water
Re: The Weekend Started With A Bang by dontrulee: 3:12am On Jan 22
A big f**l who still thinks with his dick and thinks it is enjoyment not knowing he is destroying himself. grin grin
Re: The Weekend Started With A Bang by Nomerci: 4:02am On Jan 22
Is this all u guys think off. Well I'm so happy.cos u don get the infection and its for life. Aids dick loading.hez happy he is fucking an hiv infested pussy.her hahahahahaha.
The devil was so kind to u.
Hahahahahaha
Re: The Weekend Started With A Bang by imagrg(m): 5:16am On Jan 22
Dey play.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Class Room, Who Is Teaching Who. / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me / Embarassing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.