Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) (50134 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Sccarrr: 1:40pm On Jan 21
Uncle aka daddy is clearly not happy 😂

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Saintinoo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of a single mum proposing to her man with the help of her children shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ja2XFJCC4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2U4OIKPe81/?igsh=MThod3Z5dHkwZzYzZQ==

Uncle Chris, AKA Dad.
So funny, her first daughter is even matured to have a boyfriend, what will a young single man be doing with such woman. Women have ways of manipulating GOOD MEN (SIMPs).

Well, if only the story is true, I pity him, he is about to enter a regrettable union.

Uncle Chris, AKA Dad. Funny.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by princetom1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21
Dizzyyish:
They may laugh and smile but at the end of the day he's the outsider. He'll be outside the strong bond of those kids and their mom in any serious family matter.

If he wants to discipline those kids the mother will be looking like "Why is he doing that to MY child" (not our child), assuming one of them won't one day scream "You're/He's not my real dad". And if the dad is around, that one will bring its own set of issues.

Too much wahala to start your family with another man's family.

They have a child together already and they have known each oda for 10 years

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by sageb: 1:51pm On Jan 21
Nicepoker:
Just look at him smiling. Walking into a trap in broad daylight. To the woman they will appear calm, cool, and humble in situations like this. I wonder how some men will be smiling into situations that even nature has rigorously forbidden.

grin😂
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by humberjade: 1:53pm On Jan 21
A single mother of one makes sense, because mistakes happens, once it is becoming 2 or more, nah big problem, you don't want to start your family life like that as a single man.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Cmanforall: 1:55pm On Jan 21
Palazee:
Single mothers are a no no no

Why?

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Dynamicboss: 1:57pm On Jan 21
DaddyRochie1642:
See the man smiling and shining teeth like goat,

Which kind blackmailing be this,

I am seeing up to three children from what I'm seeing, how will a right thinking single man marry a single mother of three children, make that man no gree o.

grin your comment eh!
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by RealEzee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21
May day may day officer down i repeat officer down grin

See ambush oo e no fit do anytin but shine teeth grin guy man don enter one corner
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Munzy14(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21
Gadafii:
Game never start dem don Dey lead my guy 3 zero

God Abeg 😭😂
😃😃😃😃
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ogbonti: 2:02pm On Jan 21
yomi007k:

I just dey pity the guy...lol

you don pity yourself finish ? life is what you make of it - the woman wants it more - she loves him more - which means she will bend and break to make this man happy - the kids already have a bond with him - they love him as their father and this is not a random guy from the streets- they have been through thick and thin for 10 years and he has enjoyed probably all the benefits of a husband for the last 10 years - love making, good food, fun times, cohabitation, emotional support, physical presence of these people which cures loneliness and much more -IF HE IS WISE, HE BETTER TAKE THIS AND ENJOY HIS LIFE and avoid that "what will people say mindset" -at the end of the day, it is his life, not ours - after all they have a kid together too - I guess the last kid is the guy's own and that child deserves to have his or parents be married, right?

when he rejects this proposal now and gets a "church girl" - turned jezebel of a wife (who probably has done 10 abortions and whose body count is 400 men) who will not give him peace of mind and nags him to death nko, will that be the best for him ? The female you wish to marry - if they kept all the pregnancy they had, some will have 20 children before you met them - my people say na girl wey carry bell spoil- what of the ones wey don do abortion taya ? abegi- i hate nonesense angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Rejouir: 2:03pm On Jan 21
sukkot:
this story was discussed on classic fm yesterday. They said those were his kids. You no see the guy head ? He is going bald lol. His type of baldness na stress cause am
Lol 😆, baldness is a genetic trait o!
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Boldideas: 2:04pm On Jan 21
RIP in advance!!!

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by obaidan: 2:06pm On Jan 21
grandstar:
Why do African-American women have so many kids out of wedlock? A love child is more than enough.

Because child support is their surest way to financial freedom. Imagine collecting 1k each from 3 different fathers, then u have a 3k net income, u dun dey earn almost 100k gross income per year.

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by occfx: 2:11pm On Jan 21
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of a single mum proposing to her man with the help of her children shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ja2XFJCC4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2U4OIKPe81/?igsh=MThod3Z5dHkwZzYzZQ==

See the idiot laughing like a goat.. If you look through that woman eye, the kind danger wey dey there pass angry black mamba. Just continue to support on FWB ground... If you follow her cross bridge, your own don be

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Ironbull: 2:12pm On Jan 21
GOFRONT:
Abeg oo.........The brutal murder of Igbodike by a 26 year old Lover single mother of two; Sarah Amankpo is still fresh in our Hearts and the thread is still on Frontpage now.

We want Single to Single pls!!!!

I won't lie, I fear single mother than anything, when they want to strike they have no mercy.

I just wish the man goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by kazyhm(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21
I just hope the guy cannot read and write

3 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Creamypie(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21
[i][/
fykes:
I will just say yes...grab the kids, hug and kiss them and enjoy the moment.

Travel the next day, NEVER to be seen or heard from again by them.

Proposal no be marriage, which kind of handicap odd is this. I don't like nonsense
your last 2 lines say it all. At the beginning of match na 0:0 scoreline be.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by MaobiCarl(f): 2:17pm On Jan 21
They've known for 10 years and had children together. I bet the eldest is not his child but the other two are his.
He should do the needful.
Marry that woman

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by yomi007k(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21
ogbonti:

you don pity yourself finish ? life is what you make of it - the woman wants it more - she loves him more - which means she will bend and break to make this man happy - the kids already have a bond with him - they love him as their father and this is not a random guy from the streets- they have been through thick and thin for 10 years and he has enjoyed probably all the benefits of a husband for the last 10 years - love making, good food, fun times, cohabitation, emotional support, physical presence of these people which cures loneliness and much more -IF HE IS WISE, HE BETTER TAKE THIS AND ENJOY HIS LIFE and avoid that "what will people say mindset" -at the end of the day, it is his life, not ours - after all they have a kid together too - I guess the last kid is the guy's own and that child deserves to have his or parents be married, right?

when he rejects this proposal now and gets a "church girl" - turned jezebel of a wife (who probably has done 10 abortions and whose body count is 400 men) who will not give him peace of mind and nags him to death nko, will that be the best for him ? The female you wish to marry - if they kept all the pregnancy they had, some will have 20 children before you met them - my people say na girl wey carry bell spoil- what of the ones wey don do abortion taya ? abegi- i hate nonesense angry angry angry angry

You dey make me laugh.

1.You dey talk about Love. A woman's love is conditional and the condition here is she dey find man wey go carry responsibility of her and her children.

2. The kids know who their real father is. AKA Dad is just an investor, that's why they gotta bond with him.

3. She knows he is a SIMP....and she is running out of time.

4. Dating and Marriage is not the same. A man will enjoy dating but suffer in marriage.

5. The only part I agree with you is that it is his life and he is free to make is gaddam choice.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by StraightGaay: 2:20pm On Jan 21
Anguldi:
Proposal when he's wearing branded shirt. For the camera
No mind them, abi dem force am wear sm
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Ironbull: 2:22pm On Jan 21
waternogetemeny:

NO BE THEIR COLLEAGUE KILL ONE MAN FOR PORT HARCOURT IN YESTERDAY THREAD?

Bro I fear single mum like hell. Very deadly and no mercy kind of human. When they mean you you are gone. I fear dem abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Bostin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21
Official sex slave and baby sitter caught by one of the desperate baby mama . Looking at the guy and the babe , that babe won't choose that guy if she isn't a baby mama .

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Rejouir: 2:27pm On Jan 21
Alexis11:

The last kid is for him na.

Some people that married single mom have peace in their marriage than those that married virgins.
i don't know why most of you feel, marrying a virgin mean she would make a beautiful bride. This mentality is false. And secondly Most single mum, are mentally traumatized.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by IgboSomalia: 2:28pm On Jan 21
They are leading a sheep to the slaughter and he's shining teeth foolishly

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Okortor: 2:33pm On Jan 21
LoL, my prayer's and thought are with him in advance (premium tears loading sooner than later)
Zonefree:
I'm sending my sympathy to the man already. I pray God gives him the fortitude to scale the hurdles ahead.

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Christlike01: 2:37pm On Jan 21
What happened to the first marriage,where is her first husband ? Uncle Chris,look before you leap o !

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ADURA123(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21
I hope, they will get to understand themselves as the marriage progresses? Is more than just social media pictures and posting, a lot is needed to father another man's child.

If I am in the man's shoe, I will not accept, rather I will go ahead and give 1 or 2 of her kids scholarship.....my personal principles though

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Tareq1105: 2:47pm On Jan 21
I've counted like 4 kids here. I hope this guy would have a second thought about what he's about to enter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.