Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) (50184 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by sukkot: 1:10pm On Jan 21
you people are assuming those are not his kids. those are his kids. he just no wan marry to lose half his assets

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by emmabest2000(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21
Op what do you mean by single mum

Is she a divorcee , widower or babymama ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Rejouir: 1:13pm On Jan 21
1Sharon:
They pushing him into a corner lol
a very tight corner, and the mumu is smiling 😁. His eyes would soon clear. Not even 1 but three kids, who would pay for these kids responsibilities. 🀦

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21
Nazgul:

It depends. Looking at how healthy those kids are, it's safe to say that the girl has a good job. So he won't be weighted down by unnecessary responsibilities.

He can actually focus his finances on getting a home or something else.

Where I would have issues is when an able bodied young man marries a jobless single mother with over 3 kids. He'll age faster cos he won't be able to do anything with his own money.

Just dey play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ViceGovernor: 1:14pm On Jan 21
I don't understand... how can a man marry a woman who has given birth for another man like himself?

Me I can't o ...I dey kraze πŸ˜’.
Even lions in the jungle before mating with the female of another pride they kill off her offsprings.... because it's not their blood.

9 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Justiceleague1: 1:14pm On Jan 21
Well good for him,he's got himself kids now.

They should try have their own kids like one or two and live their lives.
Don't know which country they are but it's ok.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by iswallker(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee:

I just realised you are a lady, so I will rephrase my comment, no reasonable man plans his life with his wife's resources, even if she's Lola Alakija and the husband does labourer work he will still be asked to bring N1500 out of the N2000 he received yesterday from painting his neighbours house to buy a loaf of bread 🍞 for the family; while she will easily claim that her own money has been budgeted to buy a G-Wagon for the 'family' from the millions in her account which sounds logical to an average mind; but the man is going to be in distress after N1500 has been taken out of his last N2000.

She has tried everything else and she couldn't get him to commit after years of their relationship, so she had to put him on the spot in front of friends and family, imagine how all those people will look at him if he says NO, he will forever be seen as taking undue advantage of her situation as a single mum, a player and deceiver of sort who has been lying to her all along; fear and respect women o

Forget all this. Uncle Chris aka Dad is loaded obviously no reasonable mother of three kids proposes to a man looking for work.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Bobloco: 1:14pm On Jan 21
dinachi:

He is the only stranger in that house. Think about that.
And will remain a stranger

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Rejouir: 1:15pm On Jan 21
sukkot:
you people are assuming those are not his kids. those are his kids. he just no wan marry to lose half his assets
they are not his kids. The guy still looks young and unstressed. The guy even looks younger than the lady. If they were his kids. Responsibilities would have choked his looks older

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by fykes(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21
I will just say yes...grab the kids, hug and kiss them and enjoy the moment.

Travel the next day, NEVER to be seen or heard from again by them.

Proposal no be marriage, which kind of handicap odd is this. I don't like nonsense

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by NwokoloOwa: 1:17pm On Jan 21
I don't understand? Who bought the ring?

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ceejay80s(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21
Nazgul:

It depends. Looking at how healthy those kids are, it's safe to say that the girl has a good job. So he won't be weighted down by unnecessary responsibilities.

He can actually focus his finances on getting a home or something else.

Where I would have issues is when an able bodied young man marries a jobless single mother with over 3 kids. He'll age faster cos he won't be able to do anything with his own money.
It's not about job but character.....most of these single moms have hidden bad character, something made the first man leave....they can pretend....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by sukkot: 1:19pm On Jan 21
Rejouir:
they are not his kids. The guy still looks young and unstressed. The guy even looks younger than the lady. If they were his kids. Responsibilities would have choked his looks older
this story was discussed on classic fm yesterday. They said those were his kids. You no see the guy head ? He is going bald lol. His type of baldness na stress cause am

7 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 1:20pm On Jan 21
This one nah corner side baming ooo shocked shocked

Some guy sef no dey try oooo shocked shocked
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Gasayi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21
sukkot:
this story was discussed on classic fm yesterday. They said those were his kids. You no see the guy head ? He is going bald lol. His type of baldness na stress cause am
who told you bald is cause by stress?
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Dennisochampa: 1:21pm On Jan 21
Lol....
I don't think I like this Sha....
Exposing the kids to all these nonsense doesn't really make sense to me but then it's my opinion...
Who am I to tell em how to live their lives

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Opexzy: 1:22pm On Jan 21
Gentlesoul2021:

grin grin
The kids dad Na the real dad the mumu Na aka dad...

You guys don't listen well and comprehend... The woman said they have been together for 10 years... Obviously the first child is over 10 years which makes her his step daughter, but the last two are younger than 10 years which means he's the father of the last two kids...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ceejay80s(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21
papyjaypaul:
Learn to mind your business and wish them good. That is all you need here. If you like project all the bad news and fears to them, e no mean say e go do dem.

Marriage comes with experience and if you are lucky to do it again, you will show that experience in the game. Lucky man. Children do not easily accept other men, he has his work cut out for him with this bridge they built for him. I am glad the kids have a father figure aka Daddy. That has saved the generation.

God bless their family.
It's like u are married to someone's wife or about to

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by sukkot: 1:25pm On Jan 21
Gasayi:
who told you bald is cause by stress?
ok let me first renege from my initial point. It does look like he has a child with her, maybe the youngest child, but the other children are by other men. Meaning he knew what he was getting into and has been in the situation for a while and seems he enjoys it

As far as balding ? Yes stress causes balding

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by MrJames007: 1:26pm On Jan 21
Where's the man who gave her the children? undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Valuepaints20(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21
Wow all good best home I wishes you guys.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21
Why do African-American women have so many kids out of wedlock? A love child is more than enough.

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Alexis11: 1:32pm On Jan 21
Gentlesoul2021:

grin grin grin

Three good grown up kids... The mumu think them go love him pass their real dad ... He go learn the hard way...

The last of the kids is for him.

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Alexis11: 1:33pm On Jan 21
LilMissFavvy:
Did he say yes? I've watched the video but didn't hear his reply. So she had children of her own, he also got her pregnant and have a child between them, yet they have known each other for 10yrs, without marriage, hmmmm.

Yeah the match is currently 2:1 lol

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by akmath: 1:33pm On Jan 21
Set up

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by yemmit90: 1:34pm On Jan 21
DaddyRochie1642:
See the man smiling and shining teeth like goat,

Which kind blackmailing be this,

I am seeing up to three children from what I'm seeing, how will a right thinking single man marry a single mother of three children, make that man no gree o.

His eyes go clear when the reality of paying household bills and school fees set in. He think taking care of children is a child play.

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Jeboy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21
So what's the discrimination with marrying single mums with kids among single guys?

But we are very okay when a single father with kids is getting married to a single lady without kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Alexis11: 1:35pm On Jan 21
Bluntemperor:

You might not be right with your suggestions!
I read in another Forum,where the Lady in question said 'they already have a baby together' and this young man,was shaking his head in the Proposal that there are African ways of doing things and he eventually agreed the Proposal!
Indeed,the woman must have forced the man, maybe,she has been pleading with him for some times.
Whichever way what is important is LOVE here!

She also said it in this video. Her last child is for this guy.

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by BloomingDale(f): 1:36pm On Jan 21
Palazee:
Single mothers are a no no no

I don’t blame you. I can’t marry a single father too. Thats like a really hard limit for me.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by macfish101(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21
Na wa oo. Nwanne, first remove that shirt and close your teeth. This na very serious ambush.
Any way you choose, just be ready for the consequences. Jah bless

5 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Alexis11: 1:38pm On Jan 21
Rejouir:
a very tight corner, and the mumu is smiling 😁. His eyes would soon clear. Not even 1 but three kids, who would pay for the kids responsibilities. 🀦

The last kid is for him na.

Some people that married single mom have peace in their marriage than those that married virgins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Lumig: 1:38pm On Jan 21
I can't but pity the man. I don't think he really understands what is at stake

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.