Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage (43499 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by bitbillionaire: 1:30pm On Jan 21
I see it as a useless, meaningless prayer; not necessarily a bad one. How many Redeemed members are even generous and hospitable enough to welcome visitors into their house and give the food and drinks?

The irony of this type of "prophecy" is that it will make people to avoid going to Redeemed members for any form of help because everybody start suspecting them. So, it's a useless prayer bound to be counterproductive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Meti99(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?
DNA isn't an issue, 2persons born of same parents still have different DNA, your thumbprint isn't same with your father

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Ubdavis(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21
When I manage to go to church, I only go to get firsthand information about all the trash these so-called men of God are spewing..

People are there trying to tell me what the man actually meant..

What he said is quite explicit, he spewed utter nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Righthussle: 1:48pm On Jan 21
WhereMyLoud:
Thank God for this faceless forum.. na people like you dey lead home cell for praise and worship.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Prolificgiant(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?
did you study psychology because you think deeply and you ask reasonable questions,our problems in christiandom is that you don't ask questions
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Prolificgiant(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

Which technology dem get then to build wetin go reach heaven? E tall reach the current world's tallest building?

For our minds everybody know say the story no make sense but nobody wan ask questions... religious dogma
hmmmmmm,you have spoken well, statement like this shows we have a brain of our own and don't believe everything hook line and sinkers

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by stickle(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21
The declaration is for "foolish" people like us. The "wise" like you should leave us alone because the MOG has said nothing out of place.
The things of God does not have to make sense. Christianity is all about faith.
I believe what papa Adeboye said and I repeat seven times Amen!!!!!!!

NO APOLOGY

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Abee79(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21
KNOW GOD FOR YOURSELF! lipsrsealed
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by agbademo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21
We all need one and other, but with this comment any rccg member that will need my help should forget it even if you are dieing... Fools are saying amen to useless prayer. After they will be begging to apply to companies that was established by Muslim...
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by elinaxy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?
imagine
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Kay25(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21
Una just like to create unnecessary stuffs around what is not..if it was in islam or northern Nigeria do people no go to who is richer for food?even in southern part even Eastern part they go to who is Richer for Money so what's the big deal he is just talking about u being blessed that others can come to u
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chronique(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21
coputa:
Your diatribe shows you just type without brain or proper reasoning, you must be a fake Christian.It is not prayers or curse that makes someone to come down,it. is through self inflicted actions ditto promotions,it is by thy works.witchcraft has no power over Gods children.

You are the brainless thing here. Going to church to pray for your colleagues to come and beg food from you. Useless witch/wizard. You better start confessing how many people's children you have killed to eat in the night too. Stupid thing that thinks he/she would be a better person by praying for someone to come and beg food from him. Azen!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Courz: 2:16pm On Jan 21
This so called prayer is a Curse. And his members unfortunately made it potent by declaring Amen to it which is enough for the demons to get to work on the people associated with those that participated in it. They just participated in a Witchcraft ceremony.
Any Ex-Satanist or Ex-sorcerer that is now a Christian that sees this Prayer will tell you this and will advise to immediately pray against this Curse because Satan looks for Curses to activate in people's lives. There is power in the tongue. Anyone who has a friend colleague or relative that attended this witchcraft ceremony better start praying against this Curse. The aim and principle of Witchcraft is to make sure you are the only one who is prosperous while you are surrounded with people living in poverty.

This so called prayer also shows that This Adeboye isn't well grounded in the scriptures. If he was really grounded in the scriptures, he is supposed to know certain prayers that Almighty God never answers especially if your intentions are Evil. This is nothing but an Evil prayer firmly rooted in Witchcraft. Now he has deleted the Tweet. Next time, he must learn to think critically first before posting especially if you are supposed to be a Respectable Man of God. He just showed the world that he isn't working for God.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Emyogalanya: 2:19pm On Jan 21
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0f3BMVa0XI?si=VkDET2q3EXrl0F4U
the small respect wey this man still get he no want Hibernate Enjoy am. Devil go Push am till he go lose am
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by mastermaestro(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21
My only anger is why they deleted the post. I hate cowardice. Baba Adeboye was merely praying for his congregation. Whatever prayer he says over his congregation is no business of outsiders. People should mind their business for GOD'S sake.

It seems RCCG breeds cowards these days. All of them have gone mute. Nobody is coming out to defend the fatherly prayer. What a shame! Restore the pray! Let those who don't want to see it go blind or commit suicide. Abi na their head them put the prayer. Jobless noisemakers! angry
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by 7arrows: 2:26pm On Jan 21
Righthussle:
If you get family member or colleague wey be RCCG member and you're wondering why things ain't working out for you, come see am. They're praying that you become a beggar. No be witchcraft be this?

The way I hate organized religions eh, especially Christianity and Islam. I and my family will never have anything to do with Christianity and Islam.

If Christians feel you don't like them or that you have a beef with them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them , they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you for not liking them.

The way they call the holy Ghost fire on people I'm Telling you the whole nigeria suppose don finish. We for dey pick dead body for street.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by AntiMen: 2:27pm On Jan 21
Coming from a supposedly humble man of God, his kinds are covert narcissist disguising behind the cloak or veil of religion....You can't fight them, cos his flocks would say thou shall not judge......😄😄
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Emyogalanya: 2:28pm On Jan 21
Courz:
This so called prayer is a Curse. And his members unfortunately made it potent by declaring Amen to it which is enough for the demons to get to work on the people associated with those that participated in it. They just participated in a Witchcraft ceremony.
Any Ex-Satanist or sorcerer that is now a Christian that sees this Prayer will tell you this and will advise to immediately pray against this Curse because Satan looks for Curses to activate in people's lives. There is power in the tongue. Anyone who has a friend colleague or relative that attended this witchcraft ceremony better start praying against this Curse. The aim and principle of Witchcraft is to make sure you are the only one who is prosperous while you are surrounded with people living in poverty.
no problem na i think the friends they're expecting to come beg for food are still members of the church and family and village members. When start coming make dem no run o
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by mastermaestro(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21
stickle:
The declaration is for "foolish" people like us. The "wise" like you should leave us alone because the MOG has said nothing out of place.
The things of God does not have to make sense. Christianity is all about faith.
I believe what papa Adeboye said and I repeat seven times Amen!!!!!!!

NO APOLOGY

This is what I am saying. Does RCCG not have vibrant youthful defenders anymore? Look at the way noisemakers are chiding such a powerful Christian establishment and nobody is fighting back. The prayer was not for everyone. It was for his congregation and followers.

RCCG, you guys need to wake up o. The way the church is getting bullied on social media is worrying. Defend your church doctrines and patterns. The other time, the church announced it would no longer permit guest preachers from other churches, hyenas and vultures pounced on it for days. Make una defend una church o. You people have youths. Wake them up to stand by the commission that has brought blessings and changes to their lives for decades.

Make them nor off una church right before una eyes o.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Kei144(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21
I joined this thread too late. Most people that have visited this thread don't know, and cannot know, what Adeboye is saying. The topic of this thread is not ordinary church ministration of lifting people up, rather it is a very harsh prophecy. 2024 is the year of end time. It is the year in which the latter rain of the Holy Spirit will come down. Those who key into the latter rain of the Holy Spirit will start doing all the works that Jesus Christ did during his earthly ministry and even greater works than Jesus Christ did (Jn. 14:12). People will walk on water. These greatly anointed people will feed thousands of people from small quantity of food. 2024 is also the year the enormous great dragon of Re. 12:3 will come into the world. End time tribulations will begin this year. There will be a great famine and the world economy will collapse. USA will fall in 2024. Adeoye's prophecy is basically saying that the people of God greatly anointed by the latter rain of the Holy Spirit will feed thousands during the great famine. And he says that it will happen before this time next year; that is obviously in 2024.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by dafeoroyo: 2:36pm On Jan 21
He has done noting wrong,the prayer was ok,if you cannot pray and believe God fro everything you need na you sabi
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Beuberry(f): 2:37pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

I love the concluding part. Same sky that's used as aviation road today. But have you been able to go beyond the moon?
There's God and there's supremacy of power. God's the supreme. I understand their are pastorpreneurs but that doesn't disqualify the omniscience and omnipotence of God. Don't use Adeboye's shortcoming to mock Christianity. As for the DNA issue, it's so simple. Adam & Eve has their first kids. And when the kids started intermarrying to populate the world, the DNA started changing. It's simple as 2+2.
Lastly, have you considered Muslims?
Don't you find them backward and awkward too?
Try write about them. Disapprove of their beliefs, teachings, let's see if you v liver or we see if your head is still in ya neck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Courz: 2:41pm On Jan 21
Emyogalanya:
no problem na i think the friends they're expecting to come beg for food are still members of the church and family and village members. When start coming make dem no run o

The issue is Pastor Adeboye generalised the prayer. He said Your colleagues will come and beg you for food. He didn't say the colleagues will be members of RCCG only.

His members are so brainwashed. They are embarrassed over the Tweet and are trying to console themselves by saying it wasn't a bad Tweet. If It wasn't a bad prayer, why then did he delete it? Little do they know that when he says people will come to you to beg for food, that translates to widespread hardship for other people to the point that they can't even afford to eat. What kind of Prayer is that? That you will wish starvation and poverty for others but wish yourself well. That's Witchcraft. I don't think Adeboye knows Almighty God and Jesus to make this sort of Curse.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Kukutente23: 2:43pm On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

Which technology dem get then to build wetin go reach heaven? E tall reach the current world's tallest building?

For our minds everybody know say the story no make sense but nobody wan ask questions... religious dogma
A political rat who worships looters and thieving politician has the nerve to criticize religion
It's just the nerve for me
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coreninja(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21
probably referring to a staff in the church having issues with his colleagues!!!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lockheed55(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21
It simply means your colleagues will come to celebrate you as they eat and make merry in your company, in your household. Simple.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21
chronique:

You are the brainless thing here. Going to church to pray for your colleagues to come and beg food from you. Useless witch/wizard. You better start confessing how many people's children you have killed to eat in the night too. Stupid thing that thinks he/she would be a better person by praying for someone to come and beg food from him. Azen!
If you are not a fool you should should know that nobody goes to a church to pray for the downfall of his neighbor , praying to be a giver rather than a receiver is a blessing and not a curse.You must be a daft upstairs
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Steep(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

Which technology was used to build pyramid of Egypt?
Actually DNA proves that all humans share same ancestor.
The current cosmological evidence actually proves that the universe has a beginning and also have an end. This means that the universe was created by a being outside of space and time, since space time has a beginning.
Right now there is no known method to make a simple cell.
If God does not exist there is no justification for morality, everybody can live anyhow.
This secular/humanist world view only promotes immorality.

God is real, and Jesus is real.
All historians including atheists can not deny that Jesus is a real historical figure, the evidence is very heavy.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Emyogalanya: 2:58pm On Jan 21
mastermaestro:
My only anger is why they deleted the post. I hate cowardice. Baba Adeboye was merely praying for his congregation. Whatever prayer he says over his congregation is no business of outsiders. People should mind their business for GOD'S sake.

It seems RCCG breeds cowards these days. All of them have gone mute. Nobody is coming out to defend the fatherly prayer. What a shame! Restore the pray! Let those who don't want to see it go blind or commit suicide. Abi na their head them put the prayer. Jobless noisemakers! angry
you should have just said he prayed for his children or his creatures. You people will defend just anything. You speak as if its not people he placed curse on. And we should allow it cos they were under the roof of his church building, built with money from their own purse
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Jolite(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

Well said.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chidiokay: 3:06pm On Jan 21
Ykc2:
you will be the one to beg your colleagues since you like it

You have the right to remain stupid, cos whatever you wish me is coming back to you 10 folds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria.....+234867395768 / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.