Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage (43311 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by smileyoo: 12:05pm On Jan 21
BabaRamota1980:
grin grin grin
Your colleagues will come to you for food this time next year.
Ase o!

I will have amala and ewedu ready when ibo show up for my food this time next year.
Ase o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol. Unfortunately for you, it's never in the culture of the ibos to beg for food, don't be surprised if it's your own people that will be begging the ibos for food and other essential things of life, even before the end of this year.
ibos are blessed by God, not humans.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chidiokay: 12:06pm On Jan 21
Ykc2:
oga your colleagues will come to beg food from you is wrong prayer,Anyways na for nigeria that prayer fit work ,what Austrian get is what me a nigerian get , no one depend on any one here

Do i need to sensitize you that message was not a "Personal message", "You" has no specific recipients
Baba Adeboye make such pronouncement in a public gathering, nobody can claim "YOU" .. that prayer belong to everybody and no one in particular

In as much as you live in these world, there can't be equality in wealth, even if we earn the same salary same office... one among us will still live better than the other .. life is not 1 + 2 = 3

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by 3kay945(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

And they said.... That's how we ended up with different languages in the world...

Can you imagine?

grin
Isn't that ridiculous??
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0f3BMVa0XI?si=VkDET2q3EXrl0F4U

Every family has a “go to person” I agree with him on that one. But I disagree with him on my colleagues coming to me for refreshments.

Religion, especially Christianity is actually to tool used to caged peoples mind into serious poverty.

When it gets to election, they will all be mute and sit on the fence but once it’s over they start dishing out prophecies….

The earlier they ban these religion in Africa, the earlier Africans will rise and be above The Whites… but guess what, you have placed in your forefathers minds, that way you are born into it.

The same man who sold your great grandfathers, also brought religion to you… then they told you that polygamy is bad. What are they doing now? Forcing homesexuality on people. Telling you it is ok for brother Steven and marry Steve but it is wrong for brother Steve to have two wives….

Cancel Rwligion in Nigeria and see how United we would be.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by gare(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0f3BMVa0XI?si=VkDET2q3EXrl0F4U

People should go and look for what to do rather than looking for comments made by others they don't like.

If you don't like it you that time and energy you use in trying to point out if the comments is s go or not to work hard to ensure you don't to beg for food.

When you spend your whole day defending APC and Tinubu online you certainly go and beg for food 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by sageb: 12:15pm On Jan 21
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chidiokay: 12:17pm On Jan 21
Ykc2:
light and darkness got nothing in common and osibanjo worked with buhari attending mosques with buhari or don't you know that Islam is darkness?

Light and darkness have nothing in common sense, thank god you got one right

However need i let you know light needs darkness to shine, come to think of it street lights are as useless as condom park during the day undecided
Isam is a religion and if you can personally bring out a verse in the bible that specifically proscribe islam as Darkness I owe you a public apology on NL.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by backbone503(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21
Angelfrost:
You people are either dull or just hate this man for no reason.

This is not even a prayer!

This is a sad reality of today... The prayer is for God to help and prosper you to the point that you become a lender to nations, and not a borrower.

The great man is not praying that people become poor.

Na mumu like you shout "amen" for that place
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by kingxsamz(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?
Well their god will do "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" and select who will succeed and those who will beg for food.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by sageb: 12:23pm On Jan 21
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If your prophecy is from God why delete it because of a mere outcry?
You did the same with the Israel-Palestine war.
It goes to show that you are one who strives to be politically-correct irrespective of the realities on ground.

I've been repulsed by most things about this man after his selective actions and reactions, his deafening silence at key moments, and many other acts that portray him mostly as a flawed sentimentalist rather than a man of God who should owe man little allegiance.

NwaAmaikpe is back
It's been a long time
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Taiwojon(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?
abeg stop your nonsense

And stop attacking God and the man of God!

If I may ask you
What impact have you made to better the life of others, rather than criticism.

Leave him, the church and our God alone, he will take care of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Taiwojon(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21
666Mymark:

No loud am
Bird of same feather
No wonder you use 666 as your monikar and I pray it won't be too late for you

Leave church and pastor alone
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Taiwojon(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21
666Mymark:
You see my name 666mymark it is because I know that all those are scams...
Created to deceive the gullible.

@General Ditari.

You need Jesus

You think 666 mark is a child play.
No worry your eyes go soon open

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Taiwojon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21
Righthussle:
If you get family member or colleague wey be RCCG member and you're wondering why things ain't working out for you, come see am. They're praying that you become a beggar. No be witchcraft be this?

The way I hate organized religions eh, especially Christianity and Islam. I and my family will never have anything to do with Christianity and Islam.

If Christians feel you don't like them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them , they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you for not liking them.
I don't want to pray that prayer you mention above
For holy ghost to fire you

But I pray
Your eyes be open and you will see the need for the great salvation which Jesus did for you at the calvary

You need to repent and give your life to Jesus

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Taiwojon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

Which technology dem get then to build wetin go reach heaven? E tall reach the current world's tallest building?

For our minds everybody know say the story no make sense but nobody wan ask questions... religious dogma
Then leave the story for those who believe

I believe the story
And I believe the bible

I believe in Jesus

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Ykc2(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21
chidiokay:

Do i need to sensitize you that message was not a "Personal message", "You" has no specific recipients
Baba Adeboye make such pronouncement in a public gathering, nobody can claim "YOU" .. that prayer belong to everybody and no one in particular

In as much as you live in these world, there can't be equality in wealth, even if we earn the same salary same office... one among us will still live better than the other .. life is not 1 + 2 = 3
you will be the one to beg your colleagues since you like it
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Taiwojon(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21
seunmsg:
I watched the video and felt pity for everyone that attended the event. Both the man saying the nonsense prayer (Adeboye) and the congregation chorusing amen all looked so stupid.

Some people attended the event with their colleagues and family members. How they were all shouting amen without realizing they are making a fool of themselves is beyond me. If I see any of my colleague or family member saying amen to such a prayer, na to give am better slap.
God seun

I am disappointed in you
You called someone daddy stupid
Called people who believe in God stupid!

You know what
The joke is on you
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Bluntemperor: 12:50pm On Jan 21
God1000:
He should encourage people to work hard and stop deceiving people.
Some of them will face the full wrath of God soon.
I don't blame our pastors Sha, they understand our people very well and know what they want to hear.

See your mumu talk!
Indomie Generation - is it now that Young Nigerians,have been Working Hard- for the Armies in govt in the 70s,80s and up to 1979- self imposed Constitution by .eg Abacha and now Politicians- collecting different Palliatives in NBILLIONS- for themselves without given anything to the Masses!
•If we have those Leaders with foresight,Fear of God,who can be entrusted the Homongous Resources,for the Masses,Nigeria
will fly,not the Greedy-leaders in our midst today!
•Millions of Americans worship in Texas Churches and other Churches all over America, every week and that does make them less Committed to their God!
If you don't understand GO Prayers or Prophecy,then pass on,it is not important you make comments!!

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by LEARNPYTHON(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21
Draslo:

It just means there was an advanced civilisation that was wiped out. They built skyscrapers and probably wanted to venture into space
grin grin grin grin
Do you really believe this your theory ?
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Amount(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "

What makes him a respected man? With bullshit coming out of his mouth at old age. His words are pure witchcraft. Person wey follow witches bring Buhari and Tinubu to frustrate the country and it's citizens, now he wan upgrade him members
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21
chronique:

I put it to you that you are a witch/wizard. You are only using Christianity to cover up but your heart is a sepulcher of wickedness. Yes, everyone cannot be rich at the same time and only God determines who he lifts up. But intentionally praying for people to come and beg you for food shows you are filled with the spirit of witchcraft. You need to go for deliverance.
Your diatribe shows you just type without brain or proper reasoning, you must be a fake Christian.It is not prayers or curse that makes someone to come down,it. is through self inflicted actions ditto promotions,it is by thy works.witchcraft has no power over Gods children.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by plessis: 12:58pm On Jan 21
Na mumu no know say baba na conman
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Originalsly: 1:04pm On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:

Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "

Except for his worshippers ... who respects him as a man of God? How is this a prophecy? ... an everyday occurrence is now prophecy? He should respect himself as a con man .... when you become arrogant you expose your trickery and makes it harder to get new victims .... and lose ones that you had in lock.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by sinero: 1:07pm On Jan 21
Gadafii:
Scam pastor

He’s quite on the insecurities topic in Nigeria because his kinsman is the president select

But we saw what he did during Jonathan time

Shut up! Elections are over, u should stop crying and hating because those my consume you.

And what did he do during Jonathan time, beat him? Nonsense and ingredient.
News flash: Jagaban tinubu still remains your C-in-C, deal with it or help yourself exit through the next available river.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by coputa(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21
dejavubobo1:

U are unforgivably hypnotized by whatever has been feed into your brain. Go back and read the red ink in ur bible. Believe it and let it guide your taughts. Dont blindly follow what some Adeboye or their lots tell you.
The things of God look and sounds foolish in the eyes of an unbeliever.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Saidfx(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21
Old age ain't easy, just like Biden
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by riverbird: 1:11pm On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:
No be una wey dey go church dem go dey tell all these rubbish?

Yeye religious entrepreneurs adding no value to national economy

We still have free thinkers in the church who do not allow those pastors to use them.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by bewla(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21
God1000:
He should encourage people to work hard and stop deceiving people.

Some of them will face the full wrath of God soon.

I don't blame our pastors Sha, they understand our people very well and know what they want to hear.

Will take from the poor to give to the rich

Don't forget this verse very important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by seunmsg(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21
Taiwojon:

God seun

I am disappointed in you
You called someone daddy stupid
Called people who believe in God stupid!

You know what
The joke is on you

lol. Anybody that prays for people to beg for food from their colleagues and family members is stupid.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Taiwojon(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21
seunmsg:

lol. Anybody that prays for people to beg for food from their colleagues and family members is stupid.
The joke is on you
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Armanipounds: 1:19pm On Jan 21
Clear signs this man is suffering from old age related disease of the mind called dementia.. I think it's time to call it quit on his ministry.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by 77up(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21
Righthussle:
If you get family member or colleague wey be RCCG member and you're wondering why things ain't working out for you, come see am. They're praying that you become a beggar. No be witchcraft be this?

The way I hate organized religions eh, especially Christianity and Islam. I and my family will never have anything to do with Christianity and Islam.

If Christians feel you don't like them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them , they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you for not liking them.
Is the case the same in Islam? Does Islam also send you holy ghost fire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.