Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage (43310 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Ykc2(m): 11:07am On Jan 21
If adeboye is from any western country by now his assistant pastor will take the pulpit, adeboye is not using the right words again while preaching

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chidiokay: 11:09am On Jan 21
God1000:
He should encourage people to work hard and stop deceiving people.

Some of them will face the full wrath of God soon.

I don't blame our pastors Sha, they understand our people very well and know what they want to hear.

At these age & time you still think prosperity is by working hard, go to a building site nd see labourer working hard, at the end how many can afford balance diet
Go to hospitals and see two nurse attending to a ward of about 30 patient daily ... at the end of the year how many can afford a 2005 corrola
Do you know, there are doctors that don't have a building in there name and there are carpenters, bricklayers that own a house

The same Music davido is singing and collecting grammy & making billions Brymo as being putting in work and he is yet to have quarter of what davido has .. its all God mystery

Pastors aint far from the truth, If God desires a market sweeper will build house where a lawyer is struggling to pay rent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by slimik: 11:11am On Jan 21
Till date I still tell people the wages of religion is War, Peace, Prosperity,Tears,Pain,Agony, Happiness,Love,Death,Blood, Sorrow etc......
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Ykc2(m): 11:13am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:
You people are either dull or just hate this man for no reason.

This is not even a prayer!

This is a sad reality of today... The prayer is for God to help and prosper you to the point that you become a lender to nations, and not a borrower.

The great man is not praying that people become poor.
that prayer is like when your sitting next to a cripple in your church and your pastor asked everyone to tell his or her neighbour your condition shall be permanent will u say that to the cripple sitting next to you?if am your colleague in our working place and your saying amen to that prayer what do you think will be on my mind?

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by olamike02: 11:18am On Jan 21
I hope some of his children won't be expecting their colleagues to start being submissive to them. And if that's not happening they begin to use annoyance.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Anatolia: 11:26am On Jan 21
samuel1981:
I keep saying this, the problem of this country today are 1, the political leaders. 2, the religious leaders and 3, the traditional rules, they are all in cohort to make sure that ,this country never moved forward,

Please note that I am a proud Christian.

What about the academic leaders?
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Gandrova: 11:29am On Jan 21
Bros Adeboye including your associates too
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by adolfHitler1934: 11:29am On Jan 21
Blame the members instead. They chorus amen to everything without asking question. If you dare do, they term you the Devil and quote a portion of the Bible for you that says touch not my anointed.

Oyedepo, Igbiomie, remains the most proud and arrogant pastors in Nigeria. God judgement will fall upon all of you deceiving people.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Beautifulday: 11:30am On Jan 21
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?

Confusion is confused 🤔
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chidiokay: 11:31am On Jan 21
Ykc2:
If adeboye is from any western country by now his assistant pastor will take the pulpit, adeboye is not using the right words again while preaching

And who are you to determine the "right words" and by whose standard will you determine "Right words"

Jesus and most of his disciples were killed for blashemy, maybe baba Adeboye is doing the right thing, he works for God not socialites oversabi online

The moment God ways start making sense to human that is the day i will stop worshipping God

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by jogojogo: 11:33am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:

This is a sad reality of today... The prayer is for God to help and prosper you to the point that you become a lender to nations, and not a borrower.

No mind them
Na election loss they manifest their reaction
See the way they are breathing up and down with dagger in their hands as if the man is the reason they lost thier elections and libido
And you think they are better.....what have they achieved with their perfect wisdom?

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by tasalanoni(m): 11:33am On Jan 21
Explorece:
If you understand what the Man of God is saying.. please keep shut...and stop attacking a Man of God.

It only means increase....

Stop talking about kingdom principles you don't understand..
Idiot spotted
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by jojothaiv(m): 11:34am On Jan 21
76RebelMoney:

Thank you so much!
I'll start from working hard.
You're always welcome.

I pray everything pan out well for you.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Jaycee07(m): 11:34am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:

You can’t spin the narrative. Go back and read the tweet. He wasn’t speaking German. He tweeted in English.
If he was inspired like most of his followers claim, why was the tweet deleted?
If the message came from God, why not stood by it. It means that he wasn’t proud of his message. That’s understandable. I don’t judge him. But telling lies in the name of God is very dangerous.
Also I see a lot of hypocrisy in that man. Was he not the same man the vigorously campaigned for Jonathan’s ouster as President in 2012?
When his God-son became VP, life was unbearable during that eight years. Did he say anything at anytime to condemn government actions or a lack of it?
Now Tinubu is president and things are no different, has he said anything about the hardship and insecurity in the country?
He’s a tribal bigot, a liar and hypocrite. Period. !!!!

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by millionboi2: 11:35am On Jan 21
Nice2023:
In the west,their colleagues are mostly in RCCG.

In the east,their colleagues are mostly Catholic or Anglican.

Meaning, if ur colleague in the office is a redeemer,he will also come to beg u.

And vice versa.
it will become dog kill dog kind of a thing.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by jogojogo: 11:36am On Jan 21
tasalanoni:

Idiot spotted
You are more ediot
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chidiokay: 11:38am On Jan 21
Ykc2:
that prayer is like when your sitting next to a cripple in your church and your pastor asked everyone to tell his or her neighbour your condition shall be permanent will u say that to the cripple sitting next to you?if am your colleague in our working place and your saying amen to that prayer what do you think will be on my mind?

See the lame analogy you are putting forth, do you even attend church at all, cos there is such sayings "Your condition will be permanent" no pastor wil ask you to say it and even if a drunk pastor ask you to, sebi you get sense apply it naw

What we sing in churches is, "What the lord has done for you it shall be permanent" in the context of optimism

All these brain gymnastics you oversabis are putting up is unnecessary, ko add up

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by jogojogo: 11:39am On Jan 21
Jaycee07:

You can’t spin the narrative. Go back and read the tweet. He wasn’t speaking German. He tweeted in English.
If he was inspired like most of his followers claim, why was the tweet deleted?
If the message came from God, why not stood by it. It means that he wasn’t proud of his message. That’s understandable. I don’t judge him. But telling lies in the name of God is very dangerous.
Also I see a lot of hypocrisy in that man. Was he not the same man the vigorously campaigned for Jonathan’s ouster as President in 2012?
When his God-son became VP, life was unbearable during that eight years. Did he say anything at anytime to condemn government actions or a lack of it?
Now Tinubu is president and things are no different, has he said anything about the hardship and insecurity in the country?
He’s a tribal bigot, a liar and hypocrite. Period. !!!!
So he must talk about the hardship and get it changed?
Is that why you have dagger in your hand?
What should he be saying?
Nigerians are dying
Dollar is 2000 naila
There's hunger in the land
Tinubu has failed??
What exactly??
Get out here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by millionboi2: 11:39am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:

age is nomore on daddy side,just accept the reality.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chidiokay: 11:41am On Jan 21
slimik:
Till date I still tell people the wages of religion is War, Peace, Prosperity,Tears,Pain,Agony, Happiness,Love,Death,Blood, Sorrow etc......

Bro you just gave a Descriptive Essay, for most appropriate title call it LIFE
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Floky215: 11:41am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "

Respected you say...? The guy is a snake...!!!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by millionboi2: 11:43am On Jan 21
fareed69:
In as much as I respect Baba Adeboye, I am against this.
If he's praying for his congregation to prosper in life he shouldn't pray for downfall of someone else for his congregation to believe in him.
He's not God everyone has his own destiny if they have been destined to make it in life nothing can change it.
What of if the person that he's praying for there downfall is a Christian and I believe the person will have someone who attend Redeem either as a friend or as a co-worker has it not affected a member of his congregation.
God is God, such prayers are uncalled for.
ppl can start discriminatin redeem ppl for this dangerous prayer.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by kingxsamz(m): 11:44am On Jan 21
Lol, that's how most Christians are. "Others should suffer but let me prosper". It's even in their bible.
They'll survive an accident that claimed lives and still thank their god for it. Inconsiderate and insensitive pricks.
Clown church. They even deleted the tweet out of shame.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Ykc2(m): 11:44am On Jan 21
chidiokay:

See the lame analogy you are putting forth, do you even attend church at all, cos there is such sayings "Your condition will be permanent" no pastor wil ask you to say it and even if a drunk pastor ask you to, sebi you get sense apply it naw

What we sing in churches is, "What the lord has done for you it shall be permanent" in the context of optimism

All these brain gymnastics you oversabis are putting up is unnecessary, ko add up
oga your colleagues will come to beg food from you is wrong prayer,Anyways na for nigeria that prayer fit work ,what Austrian get is what me a nigerian get , no one depend on any one here
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by rapheal5(m): 11:46am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?
e get as e be o na why gave us brain to think and make decisions.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Error401: 11:52am On Jan 21
islam is quite better in this aspect, they dont really ask for donations or make this kind of prayers, some churhes like 7days and jehova witness do not follow this method either
Righthussle:
If you get family member or colleague wey be RCCG member and you're wondering why things ain't working out for you, come see am. They're praying that you become a beggar. No be witchcraft be this?

The way I hate organized religions eh, especially Christianity and Islam. I and my family will never have anything to do with Christianity and Islam.

If Christians feel you don't like them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them , they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you for not liking them.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Jaycee07(m): 11:54am On Jan 21
jogojogo:

So he must talk about the hardship and get it changed?
Is that why you have dagger in your hand?
What should he be saying?
Nigerians are dying
Dollar is 2000 naila
There's hunger in the land
Tinubu has failed??
What exactly??
Get out here

It’s not my problem. The Joke is on you and your man of God. Why has he suddenly gone dumb?
The energy he used in criticizing Jonathan’s government was good. I applauded it. Then life wasn’t even this terrible in the country. So what changed?
The only way the heavens can stand by tou is by being honest. Adeboye is a charlatan. When he begins to speak truth to power and be honest in his dealings, we will all see.
Kiss the truth.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by hotseat: 11:57am On Jan 21
It's not in my place to judge or to condemn the MOG.

However, it would be more Christ-like to pray for shared blessings and prosperity for all instead of wishing others to become poor so that they can become beggars.

God says He would bless whom He would bless and not based on the evil prayers/wishes of anyone.

@hotseat
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:57am On Jan 21
Angelfrost:

I'm very certain Pst. Adeboye never prayed for the poverty of anyone... But, your bias is well noted.

This same man has repeatedly prayed for the success and elevation of people regardless of their faith

Quick question anyway:

If you prospered unusually more than your peers or colleagues, won't they reach out to you for help or aid?!! Would that be out of place?!

So, how is praying that you succeed and flourish to the point that you become a blessing to your mates now an evil prayer?!!

The hypocrisy on this thread is really amusing.

It seems this one is one of his members.

Read carefully, there is difference between "May God bless you abundantly that you will a source of to people around you or May God bless you bountifully that you will remove shame and sorrow for your family"
And "By this time next year, people(your loved ones) will come to your house to beg for food"

The first one prays for your upliftment without wishing others bad, sure there are many family where one person is the one that broke the yoke or poverty bondage.

The second one wish your loved ones should come to your house to beg for something as low as food, na wa o.

It seems you are irredeemable. I can't waste my energy and time on you abeg.

5 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chatinent: 11:58am On Jan 21
It's the energy brainwashed people will try to use to defend him.

“Your colleagues will beg for food.“ And you shouted AMEN. So evil!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Ykc2(m): 11:58am On Jan 21
chidiokay:

And who are you to determine the "right words" and by whose standard will you determine "Right words"

Jesus and most of his disciples were killed for blashemy, maybe baba Adeboye is doing the right thing, he works for God not socialites oversabi online

The moment God ways start making sense to human that is the day i will stop worshipping God
light and darkness got nothing in common and osibanjo worked with buhari attending mosques with buhari or don't you know that Islam is darkness?
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by EEIA: 12:00pm On Jan 21
Cooldowntemper:

Is poisoned Mohamed enjoying his 72 virgins in Quoran land ?
I have met many Tiv people in my life but I have never met one’s who’s views are as foolish as that of God1000 and fman

these guys are a disgrace to their people.

dem no born God1000 well make him ho him place go openly the talk these things when fulani muslims the wipe out im people. his people will skin him alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.