Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage (43514 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by elevated2: 10:25am On Jan 21
Righthussle:
If you get family member or colleague wey be RCCG member and you're wondering why things ain't working out for you, come see am. They're praying that you become a beggar. No be witchcraft be this?

The way I hate organized religions eh, especially Christianity and Islam. I and my family will never have anything to do with Christianity and Islam.

If Christians feel you don't like them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them , they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you .
🤔 🤔 🤔
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by captaininiobong(m): 10:27am On Jan 21
God1000:
He should encourage people to work hard and stop deceiving people.

Some of them will face the full wrath of God soon.

I don't blame our pastors Sha, they understand our people very well and know what they want to hear.

I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by SamoraWarrior: 10:28am On Jan 21
hahaha! them go dey beg each other na.
yemmit90:

God bless you sir. That is the difference between the Caucasians and Africa. The former want good societies where everyone irrespective of social status will succeed, while the later want only himself and his family to be successful, so that others can beg for crumbs from him.

I don't blame anyone for this, because our ancestors and forefathers has failed us in this aspect. We are all born into this tradition, and I dont think this generation can overcome the manace.

Africans are all about oppressing your next door neighbor with with joy and happiness, is that not evil?
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by captaininiobong(m): 10:29am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "

True bro, it's looks somehow and I feel some of our spiritual teachers are apparently operating on old principles. It's an upgraded world for now.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by 76RebelMoney(m): 10:29am On Jan 21
jojothaiv:

I don't think one can be taught how to network, what I will say is identify opportunities, learn to speak or talk to people of value and when you work for them, do it so well that the recommendations will put your name on the up and up and lastly, do not mingle with friends who are of low mind, they'd drag you to the level find people who will challenge what you're used to, people who will want to grow and do better...

Thank you so much!
I'll start from working hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Creeknigga(m): 10:30am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?
Though you raised saliant points but on the issue of DNA and towel of babel I'll like to differ.
Adam and Eve could have well been our first parents and we would still have different DNAs. Its scientifically proven that what you eat, viruses could easily alter our DNA.
On the tower issue; there are two sides to the story.
First, its not about the height of the tower but about the builders plan of building the tower to get to God. All the skyscrappers and flying machines built now are for reasons other than the ones stated by the tower builders of the old testament.
Second story, there is a believe by some bible teachers and believers including me that the building of the tower was not literally but that the people of that time were practicing dark magic to communicate with higher beings.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by 76RebelMoney(m): 10:31am On Jan 21
chronique:

You are the one being childish here. I'm a Christian and can tell you clearly that that prayer is more of a witchcraft induced kind of prayer. Yes, the man might not mean it exactly how he has put it but generally, it isn't a good prayer. Why can't we pray that we all will succeed together at the same time? Why do we have to pray for our colleagues to come and beg us for food? It's my prayer that me and my entire household and my colleagues, all prosper simultaneously. None of them should come and beg me for bread. Let God bless us together as we grow up. I don't want to be the rich one in the midst of poverty. I'd rather we all be rich at the same time so we don't have to envy one another.

Preach Brother!

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by riczy(m): 10:34am On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

Which technology dem get then to build wetin go reach heaven? E tall reach the current world's tallest building?

For our minds everybody know say the story no make sense but nobody wan ask questions... religious dogma
spirit of God is needed to comprehend d Bible, there was a motive for embarking on d project tagged "tower of babel" and a motive for having airplane etc and tall buildings today. #Peace
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by 76RebelMoney(m): 10:39am On Jan 21
descarado:

They even go and give thanksgiving in church when they survived accident that some died in.
The pastor will gloat that it is his God that saved them. Those that died are Satan's children.
Pentecostalism is all about "me me me"
They made Nigerian to become so greedy and selfish.
Thanks to their pentecostal mentors from the USA who preach all about wealth 247.
Follow Cornerstone chapel,Leesburg VA on YouTube.
The Senior Pastor is Pst.Garry Hamrick.
You'd be fascinated as to how your statement is false.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by MikeMicheal(m): 10:40am On Jan 21
lilytender:

All of them will beg the single member whose prayer was answer by Lord Adeboye because his Amen was the loudest
The mumu pastor basically cursed his members grin
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Skoolextra: 10:40am On Jan 21
Every message by him is always about prosperity. Has done this for decades and his members are among the poorest around. Still the members won't wake up.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by geoworldedu: 10:41am On Jan 21
Elvis2kay:
me and my colleague we're both shouting Amen in the church,. My question now is, who will beg each other first?
Both of you will beg each other for food at one time or the other grin
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by adeSoft2yk: 10:42am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time lnext year "

Read Matthew 25:29 and be informed what he met with that statement
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by chidooh1: 10:42am On Jan 21
He did not even prophecy for abundance for all or at least food for every soles and he is there advocating for begi-begi for colleagues, all is not well for this prophecy and some Nigerian pastors have huge questions to answer.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by SIRTeee15: 10:43am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?

Learn to ask question and stop skipping bible study class.
Your ignorant questions have answers.
Do siblings born of the same mother and father have the same DNA. Do homozygous twins have the same DNA.
And in case u don't know, our DNA as a human race is 99% similar, it only differs by 1%. That should tell u something. Even if u reject the Adam and Eve story, humanity genealogy ame from one source.

3 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by newoffer: 10:46am On Jan 21
Dem don derail. People who pray specially for those paying their tithe. U go understand the business side of the whole thing
alpharoyalty:
I hate it when every preaching is all about divine prosperity, food and uncommon wealth.
What happened to living like Jesus Christ
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by slimik: 10:52am On Jan 21
I know for sure Jesus Christ and His Disciples has some secrecy between them that the world don't know about that followed them all to the grave. It was like a cult Jesus (Leader) The Disciples (His Personal Followers) Christians (Followers and Sheeples).

Jesus Christ Life he lived and History is the religion Christianity.

Any man or woman can be like that if he or she is willing to pay the PRICE.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by 76RebelMoney(m): 10:52am On Jan 21
chronique:

You people are not getting it. Everyone cannot be rich at the same time and the Bible clearly tells us the poor will not cease in the land which we all know. But praying that your colleagues come to beg you for food is witchcraft induced. Let God be the one to determine who will come to beg you for food. Don't be the one praying for your colleagues to come beg you for food. Some of you have been praying that prayers for ages and haven't witnessed any significant financial breakthroughs. Some people have been praying that prayer, yet they can't even afford to dash 100k to someone as a gift. You know why? That is a prayer of wickedness.

Chukwunna no n'eligwe gozier'em gi.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by izubext007: 10:52am On Jan 21
I no gree for any parasite dis year. Everybody go dey alright, me, my family, my friend, my neighbors, my colleagues, my enemy, my boss, my customer etc none of us go beg this year and beyond.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by nairalee(m): 10:53am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

Nah, u got it wrong. They were planning to build a tower to HEAVEN, not just the sky. So my own question remains why not just leave sun to smite them?
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by zombieHUNTER: 10:53am On Jan 21
Righthussle:
If you get family member or colleague wey be RCCG member and you're wondering why things ain't working out for you, come see am. They're praying that you become a beggar. No be witchcraft be this?

The way I hate organized religions eh, especially Christianity and Islam. I and my family will never have anything to do with Christianity and Islam.

If Christians feel you don't like them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them , they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you for not liking them.

I'm not religious..

but guy you are a bloody liar

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:54am On Jan 21
captaininiobong:

True bro, it's looks somehow and I feel some of our spiritual teachers are apparently operating on old principles. It's an upgraded world for now.
yes boss, that's the reason I'm more of modern Pentecostal churches, because they teach the Bible and makes ones to understand more about life with word of know and wisdom not "Fighting the devil " kind of doctrines. it baffles me this days how some churches and members will go on 21 days fasting and prayers with vigils just to go in battle with the devil because they believe the devil is somewhere sabotaging them.this sect will believe every negative visions any man of God sees in them than good tidings and as such they are easily to be deceived because they still had the mental of the old times.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by WhereMyLoud: 10:54am On Jan 21
Righthussle:

If Christians feel you don't like them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them , they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you for not liking them.
Thank God for this faceless forum.. na people like you dey lead home cell for praise and worship.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by izubext007: 10:55am On Jan 21
Those who shout amen 🙌🙏 don't even have the heart of giving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by samuel1981(m): 10:57am On Jan 21
I keep saying this, the problem of this country today are 1, the political leaders. 2, the religious leaders and 3, the traditional rules, they are all in cohort to make sure that ,this country never moved forward,

Please note that I am a proud Christian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by JASONjnr(m): 10:57am On Jan 21
nairalee:

Nah, u got it wrong. They were planning to build a tower to HEAVEN, not just the sky. So my own question remains why not just leave sun to smite them?

And where's heaven?
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by StarRida: 10:58am On Jan 21
BabaRamota1980:
grin grin grin
Your colleagues will come to you for food this time next year.
Ase o!

I will have amala and ewedu ready when ibo show up for my food this time next year.
Ase o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
so na Igbos be your colleagues
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Jan 21
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

What you said is different to what he said.

In his case, one should pray they all succeed, who succeeds now depends on God.

In your own case, you are saying everyone can't all be rich/wealthy.

In the pastor's case, he is praying for one to be rich and the other to remain the way they are or poor.
Which makes it wrong anyhow you wants to look at it.

I'm very certain Pst. Adeboye never prayed for the poverty of anyone... But, your bias is well noted.

This same man has repeatedly prayed for the success and elevation of people regardless of their faith

Quick question anyway:

If you prospered unusually more than your peers or colleagues, won't they reach out to you for help or aid?!! Would that be out of place?!

So, how is praying that you succeed and flourish to the point that you become a blessing to your mates now an evil prayer?!!

The hypocrisy on this thread is really amusing.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by onuman: 11:00am On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:
No be una wey dey go church dem go dey tell all these rubbish?

Yeye religious entrepreneurs adding no value to national economy

God watches all these Nigerian pastors feasting on the poorly educated Nigerians. Poor quality education to Nigerians right from the primary school to the University level in Nigeria.
These pastors shall answer for their sins.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Nursepepeye(f): 11:00am On Jan 21
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?
awon Ashiere gbogbo, the old man has dementia and the mumu members too are shouting yeeeeeeeennnnnnn! Isn't that madness talk be that? The day we start thinking with black brain the better Africa will be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by sterlingD(m): 11:02am On Jan 21
Righthussle:

This part of your comment make me almost fall from where l dey siddon LWKMD
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by slimik: 11:05am On Jan 21
If anyone comes out to say he is the savior or whatsoever I don't dispute them because anything is possible. Everything we have ever heard or grew up knowing is mankind orchestrated be it Witchcraft,Christianity,Islam etc The Body,Mind and Soul can easily be Polluted, Colonized, Tempted or Influenced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy / (testimony) I Struggled With Homosexuality For More Than 9years / Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.