Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage (43513 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by af0nja2000: 9:00am On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "
wahala for who get colleague wey dey go RCCG.

7 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by emkz: 9:01am On Jan 21
May all my colleagues and family members succeed so well that none shall beg the other for food.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by MrPOTUS: 9:01am On Jan 21
lipsrsealed
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Otunbakayce: 9:01am On Jan 21
RCCG is the most useless church in Nigeria right now. They have criminals and former criminals as pastors and church elders.
They supported APC that destroyed Nigeria just because one of theirs is a running mate to a well known failure of the 80's.
I strongly believe their pastor is suffering from dementia.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by af0nja2000: 9:02am On Jan 21
grin
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?
would have love his response on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by kestolove95(m): 9:03am On Jan 21
This pastor is wishing others to beg for food b4 they eat, but the God we serve provide for everybody evn devil...

14 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Peejayz: 9:03am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

And they said.... That's how we ended up with different languages in the world...

Can you imagine?
thats the origin of Yoruba language....

Soft
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lilytender: 9:05am On Jan 21
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?

All of them will beg the single member whose prayer was answer by Lord Adeboye because his Amen was the loudest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lilytender: 9:05am On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

Which technology dem get then to build wetin go reach heaven? E tall reach the current world's tallest building?

For our minds everybody know say the story no make sense but nobody wan ask questions... religious dogma

No loud am. No be everything person dey talk. There is still dry land between Egypt and Israel till date. I still wonder why the Egyptian solders couldn't pass there instead of perishing in the Red Sea.

6 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by lomprico(m): 9:05am On Jan 21
Why will I pray for my colleague to become poor to the extent of coming to beg me for food?

I can't say amen to such a prayer o!

21 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Jan 21
You people are either dull or just hate this man for no reason.

This is not even a prayer!

This is a sad reality of today... The prayer is for God to help and prosper you to the point that you become a lender to nations, and not a borrower.

The great man is not praying that people become poor.

7 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by atiku4President(m): 9:06am On Jan 21
Chukwuka319:

They're not the problems,but the teachers and preachers therein.
I used to regard RCCG highly but ever since the early days of the Israel-Hamas war,when this man posted one hypocritical comment,I lost my respect for him.
No sensible man allows these charlatans interpret the Bible for him because they are always cherry picking portions of the Bible to suit their whims and caprices.
Religious fools would always fall for the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo Oritsejafor Suleiman and Oyakilohme.
I can't even understand what you are trying to say.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Dnet70: 9:06am On Jan 21
Oga this is not a good prayer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:06am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

And they said.... That's how we ended up with different languages in the world...

Can you imagine?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Lifemanage: 9:07am On Jan 21
Dementia likely for his age...but .....

9 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Explorece: 9:07am On Jan 21
If you understand what the Man of God is saying.. please keep shut...and stop attacking a Man of God.

It only means increase....

Stop talking about kingdom principles you don't understand..

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Sleekfingers: 9:07am On Jan 21
Pulpit bandit has spoken.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:08am On Jan 21
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by surgical: 9:08am On Jan 21
God1000:
He should encourage people to work hard and stop deceiving people.

Some of them will face the full wrath of God soon.

I don't blame our pastors Sha, they understand our people very well and know what they want to hear.just like the politicians, they understand Nigerians stupidity and they exploit it to the maximum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by seguno2: 9:09am On Jan 21
God1000:
He should encourage people to work hard and stop deceiving people.

Some of them will face the full wrath of God soon.

I don't blame our pastors Sha, they understand our people very well and know what they want to hear.

Exactly.
We just want to be the lone star of our group, even if our group is not much to write about.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by APOPTOSIS: 9:09am On Jan 21
😩😩😩😩😩
😭😭😭😭😭
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by TreasureJunky: 9:09am On Jan 21
This is a wrong prayer. No matter who prayed this prayer, God will not answer, cos it is praying amiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Eriggayabdem: 9:09am On Jan 21
Hehehehehe...
This here, are some of the shit Nigerians like to hear, that they will prosper while their colleagues and neighbours will suffer..
In fact, the reason some people seek money, is to be able to make the next man feel inadequate and oppress others.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by tete7000(m): 9:09am On Jan 21
Baba is growing old.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by daygee12: 9:10am On Jan 21
People are too stupid to know that all these Pastors just want People to come to Church in order to deceive them and collect their money for personal gain

14 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by APOPTOSIS: 9:10am On Jan 21
Dnet70:
Oga this is not a good prayer
Have they ever prayed any Good Prayer?

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by newnigerdelta00: 9:10am On Jan 21
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Negroid001(m): 9:10am On Jan 21
Instead of prophecying collective development and progress. Preachers like this are the problem of the country. Anyways, that's the general prayer of nigerians, that things should improve for themselves alone and not the general populace. They even flaunt the opulence in sunday service and any other given opportunity. Day by day, the irrelevance of religion in the country is becoming obvious.

12 Likes

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by AntiChristian: 9:11am On Jan 21
angry

The god of Adeboye don talk!
Let's wait for the god of Israel, Babalola and Chosen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by MRSAWEDOFF: 9:11am On Jan 21
Any just God won't answer this prayer......Dear Pastor....You need deliverance sir...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4Q3nbDU_8

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy / (testimony) I Struggled With Homosexuality For More Than 9years / Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.