Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend (42350 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by Tochi360: 10:42am On Jan 24
Kobicove:
What is the basis for arresting the owner of the hotel? undecided

Wait till they arrest the gateman,then you go believe se Nija police and mumulity na twins.

Maybe the hotel owner contacted the girl to kill the man in active service.
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by scholes23(m): 10:56am On Jan 24
Just put he died in active service and we'll understand
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by HELLASJ(m): 11:10am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Modern men are not naturally strong, you'll see a young man finding it hard to get it up without drugs, you'll see them all over social media looking for drugs to improve their erection. Young men ooo hian
Some young men not all. Please rephrase.

My girlfriend and others that I've had an encounter with always use this word "You want to kill me", "this your thing ehn", you ba with flirty and smiley face during and after ministering respectively. I've never taken drugs or alcohol in my life and will never have a taste of it.

Na indomie boys you the meet. No the generalize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by franco3075q(m): 11:12am On Jan 24
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by trumpcoat(m): 11:24am On Jan 24
More sex in heaven for him, God please comfort his wife
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by Ohraykon: 11:52am On Jan 24
spiSeyi:
If not for procreation the hype that comes with s*x isn't worth it, another man down cry . I will celebrate my one year anniversary of staying away from kukunase next month it's not an easy task at first but it was the best decision I ever mad cool . Glory be to Jesus
its not because of jesus, you made a decision. Your pastor dey nack pass you, no dull am.
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:57am On Jan 24
He died in active service
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by eepeepook: 12:11pm On Jan 24
It happens every other day.
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by spiSeyi: 12:22pm On Jan 24
Ohraykon:
its not because of jesus, you made a decision. Your pastor dey nack pass you, no dull am.
I am not living for my pastor and how he lives his life is none of my business. My decision to abstain from s*x is personal and that has made my life better than before undecided. Above all I thank Jesus for the grace bcs it's not easy.
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by lesson44: 2:11pm On Jan 24
Sex is a physical activity. If your heart is not fit and you take drugs to power yourself up. The heart might fall.
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Jan 24
Zonefree:

She has used him for rituals.

Women are taking the lives of men through sex daily and government is not doing anything. Is it until they kill us finish

Rest on soldier, the kpekus you see today, you shall see no more.
Smh
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by Mrvictorwrite(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24
people should just be very careful in this work, they should make proper investigation

bring your assignments
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by countryman13: 9:55pm On Jan 24
dre11:
— Two suspects arrested

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/ondo-civil-servant-slumps-dies-in-hotel-after-s3x-romp-with-girlfriend/
Hope all these deaths coming from d sunshine state are not as a result of thunderbolt!
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by alezzy13: 10:11am On Jan 25
BareFacedLies:

There is nothing shameful about dying on top of a woman, intact I won't even mind dying on top of you if your pússy is very sweet grin

😡😡
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by Sirhush(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25
No dey do pass your self or else you go open eye for where you no like. Ibi to gba wa lo gba lo
Re: Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend by drimzsmoke(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
Modern men are not naturally strong, you'll see a young man finding it hard to get it up without drugs, you'll see them all over social media looking for drugs to improve their erection. Young men ooo hian

Is it modern men that created Jedi, ale, afato, mokole, opa eyin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When a lady is too difficult. / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.