Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. (19512 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Sympathy Or Simp? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25
cry
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by michoim(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Once you place your value in money as a lady,
There are men who are willing to pay to mess you up.
Be guided!

You must learn to accept your man's financial capacity,
else you will end up sleeping with every man that has money πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Having a female as a best friend is like having a chicken as a pet,
You will definitely eat it one day.🀣

Cheating is old fashion, the new style is to settle down with one partner, get close to God and make money together.
Nice one
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by judedwriter(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25
These days, some women put their bodies up for the highest bidder, even in marriage.

It sounds absurd and obnoxious, but it's sadly true tongue

And it's mainly because of poverty.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Fiscus105(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

Cheating is old fashion, the new style is to settle down with one partner, get close to God and make money together.

Is it only lady that marries out of pity?
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Ibile77(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25
The best advise
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Anguldi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25
franchasofficia:
You only focused your advice on ladies, what about the guys?

Don't marry any lady out of pity just because she claimed to stood by you right from when you weren't financially buoyant. She herself was she financially buoyant when she started dating you as a broke man?

She can only lay claim to standing by you from when you were financially broke if and only if she was doing financial better than you and still lowered her standards to accept to date you, love you, assist you financially, psychologically, emotionally, etc till you stood up, only then can you ever consider her as standing by you from the time of your little beginning.

But if her claim to have stood by you from when you were nobody is based on the fact that she being a broke girl herself accepted to date you and only offered you occasional or constant sex and nothing more, my brother never you marry her out of pity because you believe she started dating you right from when you were broke.
Your mind dey there
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by MMempire(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25
Stop shaking the table please.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by yesloaded: 1:22pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

You will definitely eat it one day
.🀣

I disagree, I have a female friend for the past 6yrs & never hug for once

It depends on a man sha o
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by LordIsaac(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25
I dodged the bullet, and may God be praised. I almost married out of pity o. I later discovered the lady in question is wild o, just covering up with piousness.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Davicl: 1:27pm On Jan 25
No matter how you tick my boxes, i can never take any lady serious one's i notice she has a bestie, no amount of explanation can change my mind πŸ˜”
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by NohurryInLife: 1:29pm On Jan 25
Princemedico18:
Thank God for making best decisions by Jilting my ex and am now enjoying my marriage
And you'll continue to enjoy your marriage my brother by God's grace.

Though back then, it might feel somehow leaving her ooo....but see you today thanking God you made that rightful decision. Bless up brother

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by FuckYeyeMods: 1:30pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

Jazakallahu khair
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25
How does OP's write up imply not marrying out of sympathy or pity?

This OP dull sha

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:34pm On Jan 25
Tho the topic doesn't correlate with the content but I don't think women marry out of sympathy or pity, men are the one that does that often.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:35pm On Jan 25
LordIsaac:
I dodged the bullet, and may God be praised. I almost married out of pity o. I later discovered the lady in question is wild o, just covering up with piousness.

This is my situation right now, the truth is I don't even know how to leave this lady.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Penboy: 1:37pm On Jan 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
Tho the topic doesn't correlate with the content but I don't think women marry out of sympathy or pity, men are the one that does that often.

Really?
How?
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by xynerise: 1:37pm On Jan 25
The topic is contradicting the write ups
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Penboy: 1:38pm On Jan 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

This is my situation right now, I don't even know how to leave this lady.

What's the problem?
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Rufaisalihu: 1:42pm On Jan 25
Thanks.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by LordIsaac(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

This is my situation right now, the truth is I don't even know how to leave this lady.
Truth is, the Bible has clear instructions regarding divorce. That’s why it is good to look before you leap. The only suggestion I have now is that, except she wants to kill you and you have to bail, you can force change by threatening separation (although it should be temporary in your mind), or pray. A loveless marriage is hell!
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:50pm On Jan 25
Penboy:

What's the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:51pm On Jan 25
LordIsaac:

Truth is, the Bible has clear instructions regarding divorce. That’s why it is good to look before you leap. The only suggestion I have now is that, except she wants to kill you and you have to bail, you can force change by threatening separation (although it should be temporary in your mind), or pray. A loveless marriage is hell!

We are not married yet, but planning to do that.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by NohurryInLife: 1:59pm On Jan 25
Toosure70:
Am a victim o, I need another wife now
Omo!
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Olarewaju89: 2:02pm On Jan 25
If someone stays by your side through your worst times, they're the ones who deserve to be with you through your best times.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Sirseedorf(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25
Marrying out of pity, is like pampering corruption till it will choke you one day.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Ubdavis(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

I dont cheat, even in relationship. However, cheating is not an old fashioned. It's been there and would continue to.. shikina
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by mariovito(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25
Best way to set yourself up for Marital ruin
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Myer(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

The title/caption and body of this thread are incongruent.
You could consider "Marriage Tips/Nuggets."
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Faposky95: 2:34pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

it has always been the motto, the reason men did not necessarily count some meaning to picking a wife back then.
i hustle, you hold fort...you hustle....no shit....
these days, only God know wetin Indomie do people, girl wey come from Igboro go dey give hin own self entitlement like quit notice.......
Since the saying ...nothing is new under the Sun.....its time for ladies to gey back to the basics or else you be ....osho......

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by LordIsaac(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

We are not married yet, but planning to do that.
You can see how impossible a situation it would be if you were married. It’s time to move on. Don’t waste her time!
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:09pm On Jan 25
LordIsaac:

You can see how impossible a situation it would be if you were married. It’s time to move on. Don’t waste her time!

It is well!
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Anguldi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25
LordIsaac:

Na their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.