Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. (19511 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Sympathy Or Simp? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Asazwalingwa: 3:21pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Once you place your value in money as a lady,
There are men who are willing to pay to mess you up.
Be guided!

You must learn to accept your man's financial capacity,
else you will end up sleeping with every man that has money πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Having a female as a best friend is like having a chicken as a pet,
You will definitely eat it one day.🀣

Cheating is old fashion, the new style is to settle down with one partner, get close to God and make money together.

Your 3rd paragraph is so apt.
Thanks πŸ™
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Anguldi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

This is my situation right now, the truth is I don't even know how to leave this lady.

Marry your class
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Anguldi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25
Olarewaju89:
If someone stays by your side through your worst times, they're the ones who deserve to be with you through your best times.

franchasofficia:

Don't marry any lady out of pity just because she claimed to stood by you right from when you weren't financially buoyant. She herself was she financially buoyant when she started dating you as a broke man?

She can only lay claim to standing by you from when you were financially broke if and only if she was doing financial better than you and still lowered her standards to accept to date you, love you, assist you financially, psychologically, emotionally, etc till you stood up, only then can you ever consider her as standing by you from the time of your little beginning.

But if her claim to have stood by you from when you were nobody is based on the fact that she being a broke girl herself accepted to date you and only offered you occasional or constant sex and nothing more, my brother never you marry her out of pity because you believe she started dating you right from when you were broke.

Use your head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:47pm On Jan 25
Anguldi:

Marry your class

How?

If your definition of a "Class" is the same as mine, then I am definitely way above her class but you know women and benefits of being able to marry someone above their class with no issue unlike men.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Anguldi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

How?

If your definition of a "Class" is the same as mine, then I am definitely way above her class but you know women and benefits of being able to marry someone above their class with no issue unlike men.

I mean economic class, analyse the liabilities closely. It might seem rosy now but look at long-term effects. I hope she has at least a degree cert as it will make things easier if you are looking forth to Japaaaaa
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Dense1512v(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25
[quote author=Jacksonk222 post=1280966
My partner will not see these topic.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:43pm On Jan 25
Anguldi:

I mean economic class, analyse the liabilities closely. It might seem rosy now but look at long-term effects. I hope she has at least a degree cert as it will make things easier if you are looking forth to Japaaaaa

No be lie, I still dey analyze the matter.

πŸ’―
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Rubyjade: 4:59pm On Jan 25
Ya gender needs the advice more, is it ghost that are sleeping with the ladies
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

Cheating is old fashion, the new style is to settle down with one partner, get close to God and make money together.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by yommen: 5:06pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

Thanks
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Konjiboii: 5:32pm On Jan 25
DEM GO EVER WAN HEAR?
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Jackipapa: 5:49pm On Jan 25
One of the best on Nairaland. You nailed it big time.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by ProtonX: 5:54pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

πŸ’―
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Jman06(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25
YoungLionken:
No, never because it doesn't end well in most cases..

But I know of a man who broke up with his fiancΓ©e because of a misunderstanding. After series of serious begging from her and family, he still didn't yield. Only for the lady's father to call him and sent him photos/videos of the lady being hospitalized and persuaded him to come at least visit her. After several thoughts given, he went to visit her in the hospital and saw the sorry state she was. He had compassion on her, started paying frequent visits to her in the hospital. She began to recover eventually and long story short, they're happily married with kids now..

Even me, I once had a serious issue with my gurl for arguing (raised her voice which I don't tolerate) with me. I ended the relationship on the phone. Few days later she called (I stopped taking her calls until she sent me a message on WhatsApp telling me how sick she was with evidence). I went to her house with some medications from the pharmacy. On getting to her house, few moments later, she started doing those things she couldn't do; gaining strength, getting off the bed, etc. So I saw everything and forgave her, we've been cool ever since cool..

When a lady loves you with her all, my brother it's a rare blessing. And every of your action affects her mentally, socially and otherwise...
Nonsense! No lady genuinely loves a man. It's all about what she stands to gain from him.

I'll never marry any lady out of pity or forgive her just because she's feigning sickness. This is because no lady ever considers a man out of pity, no matter how much the man has invested in the relationship. Those people are heartless when they want to dump a guy! Somebody you have shown nothing but pure undiluted love but once she wants to jilt you, she'll so humiliate you to the point that you'll start asking yourself where you offended her.

Guys, if you want to dump any lady, don't look back. Go ahead and dump her without any pity because when she wants to dump you, she won't pity you at all. A word is enough for the wise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Olaolex: 6:07pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

please, how can I like this one million times?? ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Jman06(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25
franchasofficia:
You only focused your advice on ladies, what about the guys?

Don't marry any lady out of pity just because she claimed to stood by you right from when you weren't financially buoyant. She herself was she financially buoyant when she started dating you as a broke man?

She can only lay claim to standing by you from when you were financially broke if and only if she was doing financial better than you and still lowered her standards to accept to date you, love you, assist you financially, psychologically, emotionally, etc till you stood up, only then can you ever consider her as standing by you from the time of your little beginning.

But if her claim to have stood by you from when you were nobody is based on the fact that she being a broke girl herself accepted to date you and only offered you occasional or constant sex and nothing more, my brother never you marry her out of pity because you believe she started dating you right from when you were broke.
You're on point my guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Jman06(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
Tho the topic doesn't correlate with the content but I don't think women marry out of sympathy or pity, men are the one that does that often.
Exactly! Ladies that are so heartless when they want to dump a guy. It is usually men that allow themselves to be guilt tripped into marrying out of pity.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Jman06(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

We are not married yet, but planning to do that.
Don't marry any lady out of pity! Don't let anybody guilt trip you because you'll regret it in no distant time
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by slenderBeam1: 6:24pm On Jan 25
I did and I’m regretting it. In spite I was being advised not to start the marriage. A long story cut short
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Jman06(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25
Olarewaju89:
If someone stays by your side through your worst times, they're the ones who deserve to be with you through your best times.
This is what has led many men into miserable marriages. Meanwhile, only men get such advice o. Ladies are usually praised literally when they dump men even without considering how he had been with her through thick and thin. Even if the man spent his life savings training the lady in school, it doesn't stop the lady from dumping him and the society will applaud her for that.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:10pm On Jan 25
Jman06:
Don't marry any lady out of pity! Don't let anybody guilt trip you because you'll regret it in no distant time

Thank you bro!

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Mrvictorwrite(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25
Get married to a lady who does not depend on you all the time if you really want to move uper in life, at least a lady should have something doing that fetches her money

bring your assignments to me
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Beolly(m): 8:05am On Jan 26
Heterodox:
Settling down has never, even up till this point, my mind cross.
You are still very young.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Beolly(m): 8:06am On Jan 26
Dididrumz:
Normally na.

And especially to the ladies, don't marry just because of money, because, what happens if something goes bad and that man doesn't have money again?

They will start grumbling till they carry their load.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Heterodox(m): 8:08am On Jan 26
Beolly:

You are still very young.
Not as young as you think brother.

Three decades is young?
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Beolly(m): 8:27am On Jan 26
Heterodox:
Not as young as you think brother.

Three decades is young?
Not young then. Marriage scares me too and I'm over three decade.. I feel I can't put up with a woman at home for a long time.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Beolly(m): 8:33am On Jan 26
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

This is my situation right now, the truth is I don't even know how to leave this lady.
You are married?
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Heterodox(m): 9:10am On Jan 26
Beolly:

Not young then. Marriage scares me too and I'm over three decade.. I feel I can't put up with a woman at home for a long time.
it doesn't scare me. And I can put up with anyone.

It generally doesn't cross my mind. Perhaps for financial reasons.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:03am On Jan 26
Beolly:

You are married?

Not yet, about to.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by folake4u(f): 6:14pm On Jan 26
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

Your advice is one sided. Focus more on your gender.

Men also marry out of pity. You like big women, get you a big woman; you like slim girls, by all means get a slim girl; you like fit girls, get you a fit girl.

You're entitled to your preferences, but what you're not going to do is date/marry a lady out of pity, make her feel insecure and/or later cheat on her.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by achimendy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

Food for thought.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by bluefilm: 7:14pm On Jan 28
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

Crap angry
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:52pm On Jan 28
YoungLionken:
No, never because it doesn't end well in most cases..

But I know of a man who broke up with his fiancΓ© because of a misunderstanding. After series of serious begging from her and family, he still didn't yield. Only for the lady's father to call him and sent him photos/videos of the lady being hospitalized and persuaded him to come at least to visit her. After several thoughts given, he went to visit her in the hospital and saw the sorry state she was in. He had compassion on her, started paying frequent visits to her in the hospital. She began to recover eventually and long story short, they're happily married with kids now..

Even me, I once had a serious issue with my gurl for arguing (raised her voice which I don't tolerate) with me. I ended the relationship on the phone. Few days later she called (I stopped taking her calls until she sent me a message on WhatsApp telling me how sick she was with evidence). I went to her house with some medications from the pharmacy. On getting to her house, few moments later, she started doing those things she couldn't do; gaining strength, getting off the bed, etc. So I saw everything and forgave her, we've been cool ever since cool..

When a lady loves you with her all, my brother it's a rare blessing. And every of your action affects her mentally, socially and otherwise...
All these things . Na still lie, e no still mean say she no fit run you street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.