Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume (27103 Views)

There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:51am On Jan 25
They are very quiet when it comes to the real things that matter in The North like Education, Child Marriages, Almajiris, BOKO HARAM.

When it comes to power ehn? They develop all sort of ailments.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by HRMK: 6:23am On Jan 25
THESE NORTHERNERS ARE SIMPLY TOO SURE OF THEMSELVES!THEY BELIEVE NIGERIA WONT SURVIVE WITHOUT THEM!!
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Kingspin(m): 6:34am On Jan 25
delpee:
I learnt that CBN has explained that they're only relocating some staff to Lagos and some other States to decongest Head Office and make those who actually work more in Lagos stay there. That makes economic sense to me.

I don't believe that the Head Office can be moved the way it's being presented to confuse us.
Nigerian man. Move oil HQ to South-South.

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by kinguwem: 6:38am On Jan 25
papyjaypaul:

You're correct. Some Departments of CBN & FAAN need to be in Lagos to benefit from the economies of scale.
Ndume's behaviour is just like that of a typical core Northerner. Political consideration is a priority compared to basic economics.
The economic situation in the country is harsh. The earlier the present administration comes up with policies that will reverse the trend, the better.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Asswipemod: 7:43am On Jan 25
happney65:
Ndume is joking!

How dare you call Bulabalu a Nationalist? Someone that is even as Tribal if not tribal than Buhari?

Someone who's thugs on Election day will go beating up people of other ethnic group telling them not to come out and vote.

And his Main Guy saying if you vote for anybody else,he will throw you into the lagoon

Show me where else such happens in Nigeria

He has showed his nepotism and shown how nepotistic he is.

Anyways,He knows where to pause his nepotism sha.

When Fulani terrorists kill his people, like the coward he is. He goes to hide his face

He can't face the people that kill his people.

A bloody coward

Tueh!

Wail on my friend. It's allowed. But Hoebee will not be president.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:50am On Jan 25
When all these relocations are done and Lagos takes all, nobody should cry "Lagos belong to the Yoruba". You can't site everything in Lagos and then turn and want to have absolute control of Lagos. I see this administration addressing or trying to address the wrong things. This is the least of the issues bedeviling this nation but then, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. It's what it is!
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by seunayantokun(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25
If we dey doubt that man's education level now, some people go say we no be correct Nigerians. See how e dey take reason now. Nonsense!
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Jogs1900: 6:49pm On Jan 25
jogojogo:

If the only thing Tinubu can mastermind is Regionalism or resource control, he would have his name written with gold
We are getting there gradually.Thats why Tinubu is working with key people in the south south like akpabio, Oshomole, ibori, Wike etc.even silently working with the militants..Others from the south south will fall in line. When it's time, the southeast will succumb to regionalism and resource control and that's it.
Tinubu is not Jonathan who doesn't know the power he has.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Jogs1900: 6:51pm On Jan 25
khreus:

What happen to unity bank?
Unity bank head office was formerly in Abuja because of its northern influence.They couldn't penetrate the southern market and that made people tag it as an Hausa bank. They have no choice than to move their head office to Lagos.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Jogs1900: 6:55pm On Jan 25
Ezemeiyogu:
When all these relocations are done and Lagos takes all, nobody should cry "Lagos belong to the Yoruba". You can't site everything in Lagos and then turn and want to have absolute control of Lagos. I see this administration addressing or trying to address the wrong things. This is the least of the issues bedeviling this nation but then, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. It's what it is!
Lagos will allow you to prosper as you wish but don't bring your tribalism to Lagos..Less I forget, don't meddle in Lagos politics. If you can adhere to these, I assure you of the maximum hospitality that foreigners enjoy in Lagos.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:44am On Jan 26
Jogs1900:

Lagos will allow you to prosper as you wish but don't bring your tribalism to Lagos..Less I forget, don't meddle in Lagos politics. If you can adhere to these, I assure you of the maximum hospitality that foreigners enjoy in Lagos.

Read what you said again! People should participate in socioeconomic activities in Lagos and make it a juicy sociopolitical hub but they should not participate. funny bros!
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by aswani(m): 8:08am On Jan 26
rruggedity:
The day the Yoruba and the Northerners will fight..’ hmmmm what I’m seeing is another civil war between Yorubas and Northerners...

But to be honest if you be Yoruba and you Dey support Tinubu because he is from your tribe you are a nicompoon ...

Tinubu is a useless president ..

Tinubu is the most useless president Nigeria has ever produced., even Buhari get coordinations pass that idiot president...

Buhari is 20 times better than that walking dead president..before I thought Buhari is an idiot but now I realize the real idiot is Tinubu the Yoruba devil...

Because of Tinubu I have total disgust and hatred for Yorubas because I thought Yorubas are educated and capable without knowing they are empty Barrels..,.

To be honest Nigeria is dead ..’ now look at Abuja very soon it will be Lagos from there they will enter PH..’ I thank God for Simon ikpa because his boys is fulling ready to defend ala Igbo ...

God bless ala Igbo
God bless Nnamdi kanu
God bless Simon ikpa
God bless me ...

God punishe Nigeria politicians ..God visit them with kidnappers., militant.,unknown gun men.. isse isssse

Not one word about CBN relocation, the topic that is being discussed.

At the part in bold, you hate a whole tribe of people because of one person yet you want God to bless you.

Your hatred is only going to eat you up while Yoruba people are going around minding their own business, it also won't change the fact that President Tinubu defeated Peter Obi comprehensively in the last elections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK / MKO Abiola: Why Buhari’s Declaration Doesn’t Impress Yorubas – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.