Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume (27122 Views)

There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by abobote: 3:44pm On Jan 24
delpee:
I learnt that CBN has explained that they're only relocating some staff to Lagos and some other States to decongest Head Office and make those who actually work more in Lagos stay there. That makes economic sense to me.

I don't believe that the Head Office can be moved the way it's being presented to confuse us.
As if CBN doesn't have branch in all the states. What do you want them to tell you before.
This doesn't make any economic sense, rather than to make Lagos more powerful at expense of other states.
It will make more economic sense to relocate NNPC headquarters to PH, Delta or Bayelsa state, than relocating CBN to Lagos that is already congested

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Fuadx1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24
Then why not move the banks head offices to Abuja?
Jogs1900:

These northerners don't know anything. To them, everything is power and more power. All bank headquarters are in Lagos.70% of banking activities in Nigeria are done in Lagos. Cbn staff go to Lagos for inspection and at times spend 2 months there and would be lodged in the hotel and they will also collect out of station allowance which is waste. Being in Lagos will give them more time to monitor these banks very well..From the loan they disburse to form M they approve and cbn running cost will reduce.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by babyfaceafrica: 3:47pm On Jan 24
Just noise as usual
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by uloaku4jokotade: 3:51pm On Jan 24
We are talking of banking activities here..Counter my post intelligently.We are talking of banking activities here..Counter my post intelligently....
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24
Minime10:
Usefull idiots, always fighting over inconsequentialities.
Collect stone for ya head🤾
he needs missile on that head sef, if they can act like this where their person is in power, I for support him, useless people who use Boko Haram syphon 70% of Nigeria money dey here dey shout, I pray they have confussion all of them and separate this country sef
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Jogs1900: 3:54pm On Jan 24
Fuadx1:
They can't because 70% of banking activities in Nigeria takes place in Lagos.They will run at a loss. The banks can site their head office in any state...There was a time unity bank had their head office in Abuja..
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Themanleshey: 3:59pm On Jan 24
happney65:
Ndume is joking!

How dare you call Bulabalu a Nationalist? Someone that is even as Tribal if not tribal than Buhari?

Someone who's thugs on Election day will go beating up people of other ethnic group telling them not to come out and vote.

And his Main Guy saying if you vote for anybody else,he will throw you into the lagoon

Show me where else such happens in Nigeria

He has showed his nepotism and shown how nepotistic he is.

Anyways,He knows where to pause his nepotism sha.

When Fulani terrorists kill his people, like the coward he is. He goes to hide his face

He can't face the people that kill his people.

A bloody coward

Tueh!

Una do the same thing for una side , and no body killed y’all for that .
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Bluntemperor: 4:14pm On Jan 24
abobote:

As if CBN doesn't have branch in all the states. What do you want them to tell you before.
This doesn't make any economic sense, rather than to make Lagos more powerful at expense of other states.
It will make more economic sense to relocate NNPC headquarters to PH, Delta or Bayelsa state, than relocating CBN to Lagos that is already congested

See how your Mumu they show!
' to make Lagos Powerful.
People like you hate Truth, even where you see it Korokoro-you will call it falsehoods!
-Have you ever entered CBN Lagos,at least,I have passed there countless times or the fact that elections is over cannot allow adjust to economic reality,but hate?
So,Lagos has not been Powerful before,then you need to collect -
-the Ocean Waters,
-the Sea Waters,
-the New Airport, being Constructed in Lekki,
-the New Lekki-Deep Sea Port,
-the Dangote Refineries - that is going to reduced the Nation depending on Imported Fuels,etc
-and the Lekki Economic Development Hubs .
Welcome to your Economic reality,hope your fears will disappear overnight!

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by yewit37486: 4:19pm On Jan 24
Jogs1900:

These northerners don't know anything. To them, everything is power and more power. All bank headquarters are in Lagos.70% of banking activities in Nigeria are done in Lagos. Cbn staff go to Lagos for inspection and at times spend 2 months there and would be lodged in the hotel and they will also collect out of station allowance which is waste. Being in Lagos will give them more time to monitor these banks very well..From the loan they disburse to form M they approve and cbn running cost will reduce.

Exactly. It makes more sense for CBN, at least the core part of it, to be located in Lagos. They should put their sentiments aside.

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Freebills12: 4:23pm On Jan 24
[color=#000099][/color]
delpee:
I learnt that CBN has explained that they're only relocating some staff to Lagos and some other States to decongest Head Office and make those who actually work more in Lagos stay there. That makes economic sense to me.

I don't believe that the Head Office can be moved the way it's being presented to confuse us.

This doesn't make any sense. CBN said Lagos don't try to twist it by saying other states. Why will they relocate to Lagos when there is CBN branch in all the states? Tribalism is the only answer...
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by almarthins(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24
Armaggedon:
With this, tinubu may have set the ball rolling for the collapse of Lagos. A new president, Northerner or not, fueled by the feeling of mistrust for southwesterners, will not only reverse the relocations but mandate all commercial banks to locate their headquarters in the FCT for ease of administration. Other chain of businesses in the financial and other sectors will naturally follow suit.

Bigoted and rigid mind can never navigate a complex and diverse setting. Never!
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Cmeo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24
This threat should stop please. CBN is an independent body and the bank took the decision on its internal matter.

I will be so much disappointed, if Pres. Tinubu fall for this threat.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24
Pele, dj consequence. Na God go punish you and consequence.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by ebenhazard(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24
You are a real politicker
abhosts:
Bla bla bla. You political amateurs are thinking 2027 while Tinubu is thinking 2031 and beyond. If God or Nature do not interfere, Tinubu would turn Nigeria to his personal fiefdom as long as he exists. The Nigeria you once knew is gone.

Tinubu is now Nigeria and Nigeria is now Tinubu.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Freebills12: 4:30pm On Jan 24
[color=#000099][/color]
Bluntemperor:

See how your Mumu they show!
' to make Lagos Powerful.
People like you hate Truth, even where you see it Korokoro-you will call it falsehoods!
-Have you ever entered CBN Lagos,at least,I have passed there countless times or the fact that elections is over cannot allow adjust to economic reality,but hate?
So,Lagos has not been Powerful before,then you need to collect -
-the Ocean Waters,
-the Sea Waters,
-the New Airport, being Constructed in Lekki,
-the New Lekki-Deep Sea Port,
-the Dangote Refineries - that is going to reduced the Nation depending on Imported Fuels,etc
-and the Lekki Economic Development Hubs .
Welcome to your Economic reality,hope your fears will disappear overnight!

How does all these you mentioned necessitate moving CBN to Lagos? There is CBN branch in all state. Dangote built his refinery when CBN is Abuja, is it refining oil that he needed it to be at Lagos?
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by lexyclasy: 4:32pm On Jan 24
Minime10:
Usefull idiots, always fighting over inconsequentialities.
Collect stone for ya head🤾
Sen. Ndume is right here, Move NNPC office to Niger delta, allow sea port to function in Niger delta then i will listen to you else Ndume is right it must be reversed.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Ykc2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24
delpee:

dey there they want to corner everything gor them selves lagos they will tell you tinubu built lagos
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Trimjos: 4:41pm On Jan 24
Jogs1900:

They can't because 70% of banking activities in Nigeria takes place in Lagos.They will run at a loss. The banks can site their head office in any state...There was a time unity bank had their head office in Abuja..

Can you just shut up and stop throwing numbers anyhow. Who told u that 70% of all banking activities in a Nigeria happens in Lagos?? Can you back up ur claims with evidence??
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by rruggedity: 4:46pm On Jan 24
The day the Yoruba and the Northerners will fight..’ hmmmm what I’m seeing is another civil war between Yorubas and Northerners...

But to be honest if you be Yoruba and you Dey support Tinubu because he is from your tribe you are a nicompoon ...

Tinubu is a useless president ..

Tinubu is the most useless president Nigeria has ever produced., even Buhari get coordinations pass that idiot president...

Buhari is 20 times better than that walking dead president..before I thought Buhari is an idiot but now I realize the real idiot is Tinubu the Yoruba devil...

Because of Tinubu I have total disgust and hatred for Yorubas because I thought Yorubas are educated and capable without knowing they are empty Barrels..,.

To be honest Nigeria is dead ..’ now look at Abuja very soon it will be Lagos from there they will enter PH..’ I thank God for Simon ikpa because his boys is fulling ready to defend ala Igbo ...

God bless ala Igbo
God bless Nnamdi kanu
God bless Simon ikpa
God bless me ...

God punishe Nigeria politicians ..God visit them with kidnappers., militant.,unknown gun men.. isse isssse
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Fiscus105(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24
Fuadx1:

Is it govt that owns Zenith bank, GTB, UBA, first bank, etc?

The way you guys reason ehn?

Will govt relocate entity they don't own from one place to another?

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Jogs1900: 4:54pm On Jan 24
Trimjos:

Can you just shut up and stop throwing numbers anyhow. Who told u that 70% of all banking activities in a Nigeria happens in Lagos?? Can you back up ur claims with evidence??
The onus is on you to counter my claims intelligently.. You don't have to be rude to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by BABANGBALI: 5:01pm On Jan 24
They should bring it in Lagos o. I'm now enjoying my babe that has been transferred back to Lagos
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Trimjos: 5:02pm On Jan 24
Jogs1900:

The onus is on you to counter my claims intelligently.. You don't have to be rude to me.

Sorry about how I spoke earlier, but I see your claim as bogus. Albeit, if u have proof or evidence to back up ur statement, pls kindly share
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by OfoIgbo: 5:10pm On Jan 24
Justiceleague1:
He says he e is Hausa or FULANI but a northerner.....

But they are all arewa.

Sad thing is,the abomination southerners see and take them as masters and will quickly betray and work against other south to please them.

Didn't the same Tinubu and his men, try to instigate the Lagos populace against the Igbos their fellow southerners?

No Igbo man should support any of the combatants. Igbos should take their decisions, based on their interests.

Yorubas will not hesitate to undermine Igbo interest. The Igbos shouldn't protect any ethic group's interest also.

Our mumu suppose don do

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by itsene: 5:14pm On Jan 24
It doesn't work that way
Days Ndume who has never been executive anything in his life.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Dafresh: 5:16pm On Jan 24
No other Southerner will help you people fight your fight, you fight alone against Northerners. While we indirectly support Northerners because we don't want to hear GO TO YOUR PLACE

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Ironbull: 5:25pm On Jan 24
Ok, we have heard you Mr Ndume, the consequence you could not unleash throughout Buhari horror administration it is now you now turned superman to unleash consequence ba simply it involves the South ba?
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Reelmii: 5:29pm On Jan 24
It is only the staff of some departments in head off that are being relocated to lagos......
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by happney65: 5:29pm On Jan 24
Umuinyioku:
Speak to yourself. Does not represent popular opinion

I am not a fan of Tinubu. But he is trying by correcting the wrongs perpetrated by Buhari and his nepotistic crew.

He may not be a saint. But I support what he is doing by demystifying Fulani hegemony and expansionism in Nigerian politics.

How is he correcting Buhari's nepotism? How?

Buhari zoned all the major posts and all to the north. Tinubu too is doing the same by making a country like ours yoruba only. And not even Yoruba only by Lagos only.

So tell me how that isn't different from Buhari's?

It is only Obasanjo that is different in all of them

The nepotism of Tinubu and Buhari has never ever been seen in the history of this country

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by ufotunang: 5:35pm On Jan 24
Ndume how does this your opinion solve nigeria problems
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by autodoctor: 5:36pm On Jan 24
You guys dont know Jagaban yet.
Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by Damilolaxyz: 5:44pm On Jan 24
typical Biitter Obi supporter, Peter Obi the bastard liar and thief

happney65:
Ndume is joking!

How dare you call Bulabalu a Nationalist? Someone that is even as Tribal if not tribal than Buhari?

Someone who's thugs on Election day will go beating up people of other ethnic group telling them not to come out and vote.

And his Main Guy saying if you vote for anybody else,he will throw you into the lagoon

Show me where else such happens in Nigeria

He has showed his nepotism and shown how nepotistic he is.

Anyways,He knows where to pause his nepotism sha.

When Fulani terrorists kill his people, like the coward he is. He goes to hide his face

He can't face the people that kill his people.

A bloody coward

Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Won't Allow Other States Number Plates / Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.