Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz (1852 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / If U Caught Ur Frnd Havn Sex With Ur Boo In Your Room Wah Wil U Do / ...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by icenene(f): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2011
after so many yearz togeda
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by tplamp26: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2011
move on with life
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Aafulenu(f): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2011
Notin. Silence treatment
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by mbakauche: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2011
make it 3.some grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Sijo01(f): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2011
Aafulenu:

Notin. Silence treatment

Gbam!
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Well. Not a friendly sight to behold! Emotions will run very high and may boil over. But on a second look at things, even if you shout, curse, scream, cry or go as far as killing someone, the deed has been done. And the imagery of that scenery will forever remain indelible from your mind. Whenever you remember it, it could and would still bring pain to your heart. Time alone can heal such wounds, but the scars remain. There's nothing to do except accepting the hard cold fact that you have been cheated on. You have the options of forgiving and taking he/she back or forgiving and ending the relationship. Personally, i'll go for the forgiving and ending the relationship option. But since our emotional makeup and infrastructure differs, one from another, some may choose to forgive, forget and continue the relationship. I wont castigate them for that sha. . .

If i was to get angry with anyone, it would be my girlfriend! Why because, we have gone thru a lot, and i trusted her enough to be able to resist advances from other guys, just as she expects me to reject advances from other ladies. . . Whether in a relationship or not, people MUST admire your partner to want to have "extra curricular activities" with them! It's up to you as a guy/lady in a committed relationship, to say no no to such advances. E go even better if we neva marry, when this kind katakata burst! I go jus kneel down, thank God say i never marry wanton gallivanting Jezebel put for house. . . I no fit shout abeg!

[/size]
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2011
Hmmm
Sexkillz sexkillz sexkillz, dat 1 dey sha.

@ topic bring out my phone or camera and start taping them,as evidence for whatever I'll do next cos honestly right now I don't know what I'll do.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by tellwisdom: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2011
Shataaaaaaaapppp!! angry angry
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Nayah(f): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2011
Hello poster, sincerly I could tell you I'd throw something on his head or somoething like that but the truth is I really don't know
I mean of course I'd very hurt, mad and disappointed but honestly I could reamin silent which lead him very unconfomtable, orjust leave and never talk to him again

But again I have to be in this situation to give you more details
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by xynerise: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2011
@topic. I will start clapping. With that no one will no my next action.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by 195(f): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2011
xynerise:

grin grin
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by r231(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
xynerise:

good call cheesy grin
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Dsense(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
Op

Would ask if they still need condom undecided
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
icenene:

after so many yearz togeda

I will tape it and make life miserable for both of them, after collecting serious cash from both of them i will still distribute it online.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by slimyem: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
honestly,i don't know right now.you'll get your answer only *if* i find myself in that situation.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by dabrake(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
7 gbosa for sexkillz! Sexkillz, do you mind me purchasing a honda pilot 2012 model for you?
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by collinsfbi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2012
justwise:

I will tape it and make life miserable for both of them, after collecting serious cash from both of them i will still distribute it online.

Chairman, it's easier said than done, I pray it won't happen to you sha, if she happens to be your wife whom you loved so much, the mother of your children(God forbid) you won't be able to do that. As for me, I will forgive them but that is the end of life for both of us.I can only do that if she is a girlfriend and not my wife.

Gbammm over and out
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
Wetin I go do na, I go tell dem to continue say I dey outside.

Hmmmmmm....... wetin Bado go do sef?

Anyways as a Christian, I go overlook tell God to cooley d mad spirit for my body b4 I render both heddiots disable. angry

As I dey tink am sef I dey para.

Nansense!!! angry angry
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by rosefleurs: 2:46am On Mar 18, 2012
marriage is over. but i wont give him a divorce, if there are children.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by strangerf: 4:34am On Mar 18, 2012
I will get ma condom and join in the Children making. The more the merrier . . . isnt that whar they say?
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 18, 2012
Which one is silent treatment?

I. WILL. KILL. HIM. chaii!!!

Criminal mind was something I took serious in university because I know that with dating/marrying a Nigerian man, it's going to be a very important tool.

Or the wimps can simply walk away and "turn a new leaf".
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2012
Honestly I'll tell em it's okay if they start begging and walk out of the house.
For my wife I'll stop making love to her and also stop eating her food but I'll still maintain my role as a husband. If we share a bedroom together as from that day we shall have separate rooms. As for my friend , I'll reduce greatly calls to him and stop sharing secrets with him. If he decides to call I'll pick his calls , I'll welcome him to my house if he comes but I'll stop going over to his place.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Exponental(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2012
I love sexkillz writeup.
But, it's more than words. We tend 2 react beyond our expectations when we get hurt by our beloved, most expecially, things dat brings in jealousy n hatred.
Only d grace of God can help in such situations.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
I'll put more of the blame on my guy than on my wife , more like 55/45. My best friend is supposed to have my back and not stab me in the back
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by InkedNerd(f): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2012
@OP: Well, I'd go grab a bottle of champagne and make a toast to them and their new found relationship, finish my glass, and give the two fools the deuces and call it a day. I don't fight for or about men. The only men I fight for or about are the men in my family. If you're not one of them, then I have no business doing that.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by aleroo(f): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
As long as u keep calling ur friends "fwends" expect ALL ur spouses to make love to them. Damn internet language
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by rosefleurs: 4:52am On Mar 19, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Well, I'd go grab a bottle of champagne and make a toast to them and their new found relationship, finish my glass, and give the two fools the deuces and call it a day. I don't fight for or about men. The only men I fight for or about are the men in my family. If you're not one of them, then I have no business doing that.

wouldn't a spouse be family? the most important one by far.

apocalypse: I'll pick his calls , I'll welcome him to my house

what kind of heterosexual man would allow a man who's slept with his wife to come to his house? wtf! "hey, welcome back. take your pick of the other females in the house." lol.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by InkedNerd(f): 5:24am On Mar 19, 2012
rosefleurs: wouldn't a spouse be family? the most important one by far.

what kind of heterosexual man would allow a man who's slept with his wife to come to his house? wtf! "hey, welcome back. take your pick of the other females in the house." lol.

Sorry, I totally missed the spouse part in the title. You have a point. With that being said, although I can never determine what my actions [in certain scenarios] will be when I get older. I may have a change of heart and change my views on cheating spouses but as I am now, I would never accept a cheating spouse [regardless of whether or not children were involved in the relationship], so my whole poppin' champagne and given 'em the deuces still stands. They clearly didn't care enough or respect me enough for me to think twice about their actions and consequences before they engaged in whatever it is they were engaged in, then I have now reason as to why I should care about that person after their actions. A person who cares and respects someone they love would never want to do anything that harms their partner in any way, shape, or form.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by echobee(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
move one with life.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by ronkebp(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
OK!!!!! will be right back with the answer.
Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by Daresh(f): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
That's what I'd do!

Re: What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz by InkedNerd(f): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2012
Daresh: That's what I'd do!

lol, this actually made me laugh.

(1) (Reply)

She Wants To Do Me! / She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip / I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.