Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! (3038 Views)

Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 12:36am On Jul 10, 2008
i am 23yrs old,this man is in his late 40s,he is rich and he spoils me with money,but he is a womanizer,he can sleep with a dog,i heard he sleeps with his cousin,he is an ibo man,what should i do to this casanova?should i quit the relationship or continue to enjoy his money,advise needed pls.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2008
@bfbs
i didnt drop out of school,infact am a graduate and ve completed NYSC,but am still job hunting!
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by chamotex(m): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2008
DONT QUIT, LET HIM TEAR UR PU**Y UP grin grin grin
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 1:24am On Jul 10, 2008
@bfbs
you are so rude! i did not ask for insults,i asked for advice,Bleep you.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by superstan(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2008
Omogetodun:

i am 23yrs old,this man is in his late 40s,he is rich and he spoils me with money,but he is a womanizer,he can sleep with a dog,i heard he sleeps with his cousin,he is an ibo man,what should i do to this casanova?should i quit the relationship or continue to enjoy his money,advise needed please.

you are the diva.

continue with him, afterall its all about the fun and shopping spree.

ensure he uses a condom and screw him till u are tired of him.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by sayhi2ay(m): 1:32am On Jul 10, 2008
what do you expect the man to be ? lover boy ? wake up from your dreams babe!!!
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by superstan(m): 1:34am On Jul 10, 2008
bfbs:

@Superstan, what the heek does she got to do with a gich?? don't miss lead this lady, you are a gay!

you cannot even spell properly, what a shame.

half-baked university graduates are so countless these days.

i am a gay, you and your siblings are necrophiles. wink

1 Like

Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by jaquan(m): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2008
lol@superstan
and to think she had the nerve to open a thread about peoples english being below standard. grin grin grin

@bfb
you are a delusional fool.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 1:49am On Jul 10, 2008
@superstan,you are a matured guy
@chamotex n bfbs,
this man has spent a lot on me,i can boast of 2 million naira in my account in less than 9 months and besides he is great in bed!
he is a nice guy,thats why am confused as to whether to quit or continue,
opinion please,reasonable advice needed.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by sayhi2ay(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2008
you obviously are enjoying your fat account, i think you dont need an advise, you already know what to do ,

why do you want to leave him anyway? did you think you would be the only one he'd be dating from the start ?

and whose got to loose if one leaves the other ?
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by superstan(m): 1:59am On Jul 10, 2008
jaquan:

lol@superstan
and to think she had the nerve to open a thread about peoples english being below standard. grin grin grin

money spent on her education is a waste. tongue

bfbs:

Poor Nigerians can't tell the difference between British english and American English, dudes you are into your dirty nigerian slang to death. imbeciles!!!

so miss lead is american english?? grin grin is it "mislead" or miss-lead? tongue

your english teacher should be sent to jail.

Omogetodun:

@superstan,you are a matured guy

ignore any negative comment.

it's your life, it's your pussy.

many of them would do worse so keep your head up.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Ijiji1(m): 2:04am On Jul 10, 2008
superstan:

your english teacher should be sent to jail.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by chamotex(m): 2:07am On Jul 10, 2008
omogetodun, do ur thing jare, nothin do u

o ti lo dun ju grin grin grin
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by superstan(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2008
bfbs:

@Superstan, take your brain to court for non support! , dirty asshole.

you are still here?

let me quickly get to the atm so i can buy you some artificial intelligence. tongue
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Ijiji1(m): 2:13am On Jul 10, 2008
Hey bfbs if you don't mind me ask, where are you from ?

1 Like

Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 2:14am On Jul 10, 2008
@superstan and bfbs
pls dont get so personal,
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Ijiji1(m): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2008
Pls bfbs stop calling my fellow Nigerians names and by the way, them no get Kenyan forum ?
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by superstan(m): 2:22am On Jul 10, 2008
Omogetodun:

@superstan and bfbs
please don't get so personal,

i don't get personal with anyone.

i was just having fun.

so what do u want to do with this man? marry him?
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 2:27am On Jul 10, 2008
@bfbs,you lack manners,u are an idiot of the first order,go back to kenya where u belong.
@superstan,am not going to marry him,am just catching my fun!
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by superstan(m): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2008
Omogetodun:

enjoy yourself.

life is too short not to maximise your fun.

screw him till he goes senile and dump him when you are through.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by GoldFinch(m): 3:02am On Jul 10, 2008
@post
liar liar
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by LetThemSay: 5:02am On Jul 10, 2008
@ poster

What do u care if he is a cassanova, what's your bizness with that? what more did u expect from a sugar dadee. Put the 2million u were given for you ASHEWO service into good use. And have some respect for yourself.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by LetThemSay: 5:12am On Jul 10, 2008
Omogetodun:

@bfbs,you lack manners,u are an idiot of the first order,go back to kenya where u belong.

Quit lying girl, It aint no fun. Every time you spread your legs for this guy ask your self , " Is this what i'm worth", If u are catching your fun why are you here.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by madamkoko: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2008
@ post: do things the Nigerian way na.

Keep ur sugar daddy, keep the money (hopefully he didn't have to sacrifice someone for it), go to church, fast and pray, give ur tithe, and ask the pastor to pray that you don't catch AIDS, herpes, syphillis, or any form of STD that can ruin ur womb or ur future. Abi you no wan marry for later ? hey na 2 million naira go help get husband later? think like a politician and be smart. Be responsible for ya self now.

Anyways sha, good luck with ur decision. I won't call u any names, I believe that u're in this situation out of necessity. wink wink
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by agwoko: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2008
It bits  me .at times wen u c some young gals going out with those who are old enough 2 b there father.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by madamkoko: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2008
Na condition now. No be thier fault.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Gamine(f): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2008
2million in less than 9months
only 2 mill shocked shocked

What a foolish girl!! embarassed

i cant believe it! embarassed

im highly dissapointed embarassed

Keep catching fun eh
while at it, i hope you dont also catch syphilis and HIV

then your oju ko ko ro eyes will come down
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by arshy(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2008
bfbs:

@Superstan, hey oga a go kick your balls hooo am not your brother hooo, don't play wid me hooo!

O boy, which one be your own sef?
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by nana(f): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2008
Gamine:

2million in less than 9months
only 2 mill shocked shocked

What a foolish girl!! embarassed

i can't believe it! embarassed

im highly dissapointed embarassed

Keep catching fun eh
while at it, i hope you don't also catch syphilis and HIV

then your oju ko ko ro eyes will come down

lmao
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by martho(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2008
carry your cross
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by blackgucci(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2008
i am 23yrs old,this man is in his late 40s,he is rich and he spoils me with money,but he is a womanizer,he can sleep with a dog,i heard he sleeps with his cousin,he is an ibo man,what should i do to this casanova?should i quit the relationship or continue to enjoy his money,advise needed please

your sugar husband, no problem,but your sugar daddy?
he pays for his commodity and chooses to do whatever!.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by atutupoyo(f): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2008
@poster
You have dat much I feel u can start something with it or invest it, he is not commited to u so he can do as he wants at least he is paying u to understand.

If u are not comfortable with his ways why dont u break away and start something dont worry u will get a job soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? / I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. / hilarious picx to spice up ur day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.