Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her (3366 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by LeeSmart: 1:54pm On Jan 26
The way una the bash dis OP so, una sure say dis bashing go change anything so? Mr. OP's mind is made up to suffer already.
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by CaveAdullam: 1:58pm On Jan 26
Odingo1:

If I tell her to give me her phone it always lead to quarrel or any form of test, she will always say she did not do such when single that is now she will start doing it. That all men are cheat and she can’t trust anyone. She do pastors things, all this online program. Pastor this, pastor that. I didn’t see it coming obviously.

Perhaps my plot twist may end up being true.

A cheating woman is a dangerous one.

I would have advised you to compel her to give you access to her phone or face serious scrutiny.

Wait for her shenanigans. When she's done, demand the phone until she gives you. Don't allow her to go inside and come back. Follow her.

A woman's phone is where her heaven and earth lie.

This is a direct attack.

Indirect attack: do your investigation secretly. Make her feel comfortable. Stay calm throughout till you verify her fidelity.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Harddiskng(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26
Odingo1:
My Wife uses a girl to set me up to see if I will cheat on her. Note I am not cheating but my wife believes that all men are cheating and scum. I have done 4 test after each business trip as demand by her for peace to reign. She gave the girl my information and the girl told me that she know me and the places I have lived in Lagos and worked before, so I was surprised and demanded for a video call to see if I know the person. She ask me about my marriage and I said I did introduction. She said that she wants to come and see me in a private place. I said no that I don’t meet with strangers although she knows alot about me including we’re I have worked and lived but I couldn’t recognize her as someone I know before on video call. I didn’t chat the girl again although she keep on sending me greeting and asking me why did I forget her in a hurry. I didn’t reply again because is strange to me that someone knows a lot about my past but I couldn’t recognize that person.

After like 3 weeks my wife ask me why did I tell a girl that I did only introduction and not marriage. I told her that I said so to see we’re the girl is heading to. I told her that I have forgotten the issue. She said that she is the one that sent girl to tempt me and give her feedback. She started quarreling with me that although that I didn’t fall for it but I said I did introduction.

What I’m going to do in this situation, is it not betrayal

Don’t marry her!

Stay away from manipulative women. A word is enough for the wise.

When people show you who they are, believe them.

This one you are saying “wife”, if you have already married her; God will help you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by drimzsmoke(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26
Fahvvy:

That's petty undecided...

What you people here see as redpillers, I see as the long term effects of maternal deprivation. You can do well to read about it, then come back and let's discuss the whole redpill ideology!!!
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Fahvvy: 3:49pm On Jan 26
drimzsmoke:

What you people here see as redpillers, I see as the long term effects of maternal deprivation. You can do well to read about it, then come back and let's discuss the whole redpill ideology!!!

"You people"? undecided...

I think you've got me mistaken with someone else undecided...

When you get your facts straight then maybe I'll make out time for a conversation undecided...
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by SenatePresdo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26
Odingo1:
My Wife uses a girl to set me up to see if I will cheat on her. Note I am not cheating but my wife believes that all men are cheating and scum. I have done 4 test after each business trip as demand by her for peace to reign. She gave the girl my information and the girl told me that she know me and the places I have lived in Lagos and worked before, so I was surprised and demanded for a video call to see if I know the person. She ask me about my marriage and I said I did introduction. She said that she wants to come and see me in a private place. I said no that I don’t meet with strangers although she knows alot about me including we’re I have worked and lived but I couldn’t recognize her as someone I know before on video call. I didn’t chat the girl again although she keep on sending me greeting and asking me why did I forget her in a hurry. I didn’t reply again because is strange to me that someone knows a lot about my past but I couldn’t recognize that person.

After like 3 weeks my wife ask me why did I tell a girl that I did only introduction and not marriage. I told her that I said so to see we’re the girl is heading to. I told her that I have forgotten the issue. She said that she is the one that sent girl to tempt me and give her feedback. She started quarreling with me that although that I didn’t fall for it but I said I did introduction.

Your wife no rate you. To her, you are a small man that should be under her watch.

Can Regina Daniels try to set up Ned nwoko like this? No. Why? Because she knows Ned has dominion over her, and can even fall for such and nothing would happen.

And the way you sound eh, you sound like someone that always want peace to reign at the detriment of your respect.

Any time she raises suspicion of any kind, do not yield to her demands or questions.

Shun the hell out of her, abi you have woman voice.
Your wife don see you finish, dey comot for here make real men see road.
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by almarthins(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26
Odingo1:

What if the girl was looking for a husband to be. Your wife no reason the matter. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am. She come still dey fight you again.

One day I go meet person wey beta pass am, then she go understand, drama no be everything o.
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by infotainment(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26
Odingo1:

Ogbeni since ur aife ni dey give u rest of mind in ur marriage..... woooo u never marry oo
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Nonexisting1: 5:35pm On Jan 26
Weak men everywhere. You just dey explain tire for no reason. Learn to be a man. How can you do test each time you travel just because a vaginarian you keep at home as wife says so? Are you mad? She even had the guts to expose your life to a stranger with all the insecurities we have in this country and you no even shout for her, you still dey explain. Learn to keep mute on certain issues to regain respect in your home. You just dey shame person. Tueh

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Karleb(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26
Na wa o.
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26
SIXFEETUNDER:
Well done Sir Simp
..simp wey sabi tales by moonlight

....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Rexymania(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26
Your wife is a wahala person grin
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Godada(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26
Odingo1:

Thank you for your submissions, we dated for 5 months before the marriage, I thought that her inquisitiveness during the dating time is because she cares and for nagging always, she started it immediately after marriage.

I am sorry to hear this. You got a serious matter on your laps.

Well, you have to make your own happiness by yourself.

I suggest you have a heart to heart talk with her about how her actions is rubbing you the wrong way and making you sad in your marriage.

Be calm, cool and collected and state your points articulately.

Is there any kids in the pipeline or onboard?

Good luck man......

Happy married life
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by najib632(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26
Odingo1:

The worst of all is, she could be cheating herself.
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Ed12(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26
Next time clear her doubt..

She want to self destruct help her to it.. person wey dem suppose dey stalk Na she dey stalk person..

Next time clear her doubts, nack the girl, no rape oo, nack the girl as per side chick
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by SoftChordz: 9:21am On Jan 27
Solofresh2:
Omooo grin grin grin grin
If we say make we check this your babe past now ehn
the op wife fvked many married men who lie to their wives na why she thinks her husband does the same.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Warlord2014(m): 11:46am On Jan 27
Your wife love quarrel.
I am sure she doesn't like peace,
Because she is stirring you up to get angry and start hitting back, but just be a wise man.

It's obvious that some women can't survive without quarrelling

(1) (2) (Reply)

dffdtgydgyd / True Talk.....pix / Pics: What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.