Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her (3332 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Odingo1: 10:26am On Jan 26
My Wife uses a girl to set me up to see if I will cheat on her. Note I am not cheating but my wife believes that all men are cheating and scum. I have done 4 test after each business trip as demand by her for peace to reign. She gave the girl my information and the girl told me that she know me and the places I have lived in Lagos and worked before, so I was surprised and demanded for a video call to see if I know the person. She ask me about my marriage and I said I did introduction. She said that she wants to come and see me in a private place. I said no that I don’t meet with strangers although she knows alot about me including we’re I have worked and lived but I couldn’t recognize her as someone I know before on video call. I didn’t chat the girl again although she keep on sending me greeting and asking me why did I forget her in a hurry. I didn’t reply again because is strange to me that someone knows a lot about my past but I couldn’t recognize that person.

After like 3 weeks my wife ask me why did I tell a girl that I did only introduction and not marriage. I told her that I said so to see we’re the girl is heading to. I told her that I have forgotten the issue. She said that she is the one that sent girl to tempt me and give her feedback. She started quarreling with me that although that I didn’t fall for it but I said I did introduction.

What I’m going to do in this situation, is it not betrayal

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by drimzsmoke(m): 10:30am On Jan 26
Odingo1:
My Wife uses a girl to set me up to see if I will cheat on her. Note I am not cheating but my wife believes that all men are cheating and scum. I have done 4 test after each business trip as demand by her for peace to reign. She gave the girl my information and the girl told me that she know me and the places I have lived in Lagos and worked before, so I was surprised and demanded for a video call to see if I know the person. She ask me about my marriage and I said I did introduction. She said that she wants to come and see me in a private place. I said no that I don’t meet with strangers although she knows alot about me including we’re I have worked and lived but I couldn’t recognize her as someone I know before on video call. I didn’t chat the girl again although she keep on sending me greeting and asking me why did I forget her in a hurry. I didn’t reply again because is strange to me that someone knows a lot about my past but I couldn’t recognize that person.

After like 3 weeks my wife ask me why did I tell a girl that I did only introduction and not marriage. I told her that I said so to see we’re the girl is heading to. I said I have forgotten the issue. She said that she is the one that sent girl to tempt me and give her feedback. She started quarreling with me that although that I didn’t fall for it but I said I did introduction.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Alhajikd: 10:32am On Jan 26
angry
shocked
grin

Chai
If na the time wey I dey 'inside' the world, I for lash her like 5 or 6 rounds but I have decided this year to be a seriously minded born again Christian

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:34am On Jan 26
Well done Sir Simp

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Demigod22: 10:36am On Jan 26
What is wrong with all these women?

Well, as a woke man, I will lay the girl and I will sound my wife serious warning for attempting such prank.

For peace, it is good you overcame, but I no go gree for anybody.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by tochez24(m): 10:39am On Jan 26
Odingo1:

After like 3 weeks my wife ask me why did I tell a girl that I did only introduction and not marriage. I told her that I said so to see we’re the girl is heading to. I told her that I have forgotten the issue. She said that she is the one that sent girl to tempt me and give her feedback. She started quarreling with me that although that I didn’t fall for it but I said I did introduction.

Here comes another one😆😆😆

Oga you married a non virgin with so many baggages so deal with her insecurities in peace, donot disturb us🙄🙄

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by drimzsmoke(m): 10:44am On Jan 26
SIXFEETUNDER:
Well done Sir Simp

SIXFEETUNDER:
I grew up in foster care, my foster mom beat me so much for no reason that i ended up with a metal leg

I ran away from there

Remembering my past life is nothing but miseries

From foster care to juvenile facility to psych ward that have been my life

The above is why you hate women, you lacked a mother's care and love. It's written all over your posts!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:56am On Jan 26
drimzsmoke:

The above is why you hate women, you lacked a mother's care and love. It's written all over your posts!!!

I don't hate women take note please
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Solofresh2: 10:59am On Jan 26
Omooo grin grin grin grin
If we say make we check this your babe past now ehn

1 Like

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Savedday2: 11:07am On Jan 26
My brother, any girl (s) she use temp you, chop the girl clean mouth, nothing go happen. Next time she will learn the hard way.

Why are 9ja girls this useless?

It beats my imagination!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by EreluRoz: 11:08am On Jan 26
Insecurities on her side, that's bad.
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:31am On Jan 26
She loves you but to be very honest that is wrong because it means she don't trust you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:48am On Jan 26
Your matter don tire Mathias
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by jumokeadele(m): 11:56am On Jan 26
invite the girl for 3some
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Jan 26
Your wife is in control and that is good because men have handed the leadership power to women. Feminism is succeeding and we feminist are happy.

Will Ned Nwoko's beautiful wives, that are even more beautiful than yours, do this to him? You're not in control of that marriage. How many times has she done test because you demanded. You've put her on the pedestal and she's taking advantage of that.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by marlow1962(m): 11:59am On Jan 26
You're a foolish man (no offense), sometimes I wonder why men turn pussies after marriage.your wife send another woman to test your loyalty and still quarrel with you that why did you say only introduction, what a shame bro.
Guy if I were you( of course I can't be like you), that said wife go chill for her parents house for like 2-3years and that her counterpart, I will fk her (seriously that's what I will do). You people don't teach stupid women lessons, that's why the women makes you men look stupid. You dy test me, me wer put you for house cun still they pay your bills, rubbish.
Topics likes this are very funny and annoying.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by danzaki63: 12:19pm On Jan 26
Your wife is insecured and has trust issues, if you dont deal with now, you will have problem on your hand. you should have told her, never in her life will she send anyone to test, monitor, shadow or follow you. stamp your feet now if not you will regret it. dont give an inch to a woman she will take fifty.
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Fiscus105(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26
Odingo1:

It's only a foolish and cheap he-goats that would fall for this type of cheap bait.

A strange person that u never see called you and you started melting for her, if not, why don't you tell her straight that she should stop calling or chatting with you.

If the girl know how to lure men, you would have fell yakata for her, u re afraid because she just called from nowhere and telling you several things about u,
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Gadafii: 12:23pm On Jan 26
This is not your wife my bro

What sort of insecurities be this

Some men will now go ahead and call the girl and fuxk her, make the wife do her worse
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Fiscus105(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26
marlow1962:
You're a foolish man (no offense), sometimes I wonder why men turn pussies after marriage.your wife send another woman to test your loyalty and still quarrel with you that why did you say only introduction, what a shame bro.
Guy if I were you( of course I can't be like you), that said wife go chill for her parents house for like 2-3years and that her counterpart, I will fk her (seriously that's what I will do). You people don't teach stupid women lessons, that's why the women makes you men look stupid. You dy test me, me wer put you for house cun still they pay your bills, rubbish.

Yet u think u re a man, the person that takes responsibility of household?

Anyone that marries you, marries slavemaster.

A strange girl would just called u from nowhere and you start fucking her mercilessly?
Is that how u re thirsty for vj? What a cheap he-goat!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Odingo1: 12:31pm On Jan 26
marlow1962:
Sometimes if one look back, you allow some certain things to see if the situation can change
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Odingo1: 12:36pm On Jan 26
Fiscus105:

It's only a foolish and cheap he-goats that would fall for this type of cheap bait.

A strange person that u never see called you and you started melting for her, if not, why don't you tell her straight that she should stop calling or chatting with you.

If the girl know how to lure men, you would have fell yakata for her, u re afraid because she just called from nowhere and telling you several things about u,
You will not understand, you know that we have met so many people in life both in university and after and someone chatted you up and tell you that she know you from the university and that she live not far from your street in Lagos and also tell you so many personal things, why wouldn’t you be curious to know if actually you know that person by requesting a video call.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Creamypie(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26
Me eh. I go lash the girl, then tell her I did it to send message not to tempt me again wtf

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26
Nobody should even try this nonsense with me angry
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Godada(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26

I can't understand the part where your wife will give you a test before peace will reign, and why you should allow her to make trouble with you after she sent her minion to you for you to fall.

I am not going to beat around the brush.

Here are my submissions:

While dating didn't you see these signs? Her penchant for manipulation and control? You are living with a very narcissistic person and I am worried about your mental health.

A woman who is willing to pay, coach and set her supposed husband up is a dangerous person to be with.

Can you imagine what she will do if you compromised with the lady? I can assure you that her actions would have dire consequences.

I am not trying to be a prophet of doom here, but it's going to get worse.

I know you saw lots of red flags but love dey carry you go where you nor know

You better start standing your grounds because you are not in control of your marriage if that's what it should be called.

You are surrendered yourself to personal bondage.

You actually need help.

I would have advised you to break up but alas you are in......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Efna55: 1:12pm On Jan 26
Before I talk about the post, I'll like to address this nairaland small children that don't have respect, calling someone a simp, senseless, fool, without anything to show the poster is one just because he expresses how he feels, this site is dying very soon because all sensible persons will leave it for the children.. I usually post here but the comments are mostly without sense, insult, I visit nairaland not like before, now I visit reddit, you'll see sensible comments..
Now to the topic, sir, your wife is insecure, sometimes insecurity stems from guilt, she might be engaging in extramarital affairs and she feels her husband engages in such, you should also test her and see how she'll feel, atleat everyone should know how it feels, they say there is no monopoly to misbehaviour.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by CaveAdullam: 1:18pm On Jan 26
Plot twist:

she's the one cheating. Her shit tests are to make the equation complete so that she won't feel guilty about her infidelity when caught. Or to mellow the unrest of her pricking conscience.

Trust is a key factor in a relationship. When the parties start doubting themselves, the relationship is heading to Abaddon.

Her fears are reasonable, in that many men aren't faithful to their marriage vows. A promiscuous married man is a menace to his family. The better, polygamy rather than playing hide and seek with the skirts and wrappers outside.

Your wife might trust you. But news from outside tends to push her to verify your faithfulness.

Counterintuitive, a woman who subjects you to such rigorous, intimidating, and infuriating tests is a woman who sees you as her equal or below her.
If not, she'll fear losing you rather than making you jump hurdles and run through tunnels.

She knows you too well. She has sensed a weakness in your armor and exploring it to her advantage. The continuous tests to the extent of hiring a potential hoe is all you need to know. A woman who fears or respects you wouldn't tour that length. Not after you've proved your fidelity with clean results.

In common parlance, we say "She don see you finish".

She will never try this with any of her celebrity male crush or a man she admires secretly. Because under 2 seconds they've thrown her out of the window.

A woman always misbehaves when she knows that she's the only one in the scene. This is different from her being jealous and trying to guard her territory - her husband.

You need to reverse this game by calling her bluffs.

No need for shouting and raising your shoulders to claim macho at home.

Wake her up at night and tell her if she ever repeats such nonsense in whatever form you'll throw her out. Let her know that she isn't the only woman on earth.

Learn to dress more nicely now. Wear fitted clothes and perfume. It's time to pepper your wife. Make her feel jealous. You're sending a message. If she's a woman that has sense and self-awareness she will start to comport. Else, you know what to do from there.

Perhaps the plot twist is true. But if you feel she's cheating on you and projecting it to you, go under secret surveillance till you catch her red-handed. I will help you to throw her out.

Go reclaim your masculinity now.

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Fahvvy: 1:24pm On Jan 26
drimzsmoke:

That's petty undecided...
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Odingo1: 1:29pm On Jan 26
Godada:

I can't understand the part where your wife will give you a test before peace will reign, and why you should allow her to make trouble with you after she sent her minion to you for you to fall.

I am not going to beat around the brush.

Here are my submissions:

While dating didn't you see these signs? Her penchant for manipulation and control? You are living with a very narcissistic person and I am worried about your mental health.

A woman who is willing to pay, coach and set her supposed husband up is a dangerous person to be with.

Can you imagine what she will do if you compromised with the lady? I can assure you that her actions would have dire consequences.

I am not trying to be a prophet of doom here, but it's going to get worse.

I know you saw lots of red flags but love dey carry you go where you nor know

You better start standing your grounds because you are not in control of your marriage if that's what it should be called.

You are surrendered yourself to personal bondage.

You actually need help.

I would have advised you to break up but alas you are in......
Thank you for your submissions, we dated for 5 months before the marriage, I thought that her inquisitiveness during the dating time is because she cares and for nagging always, she started it immediately after marriage.
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26
Free the 🐍 before it too late
Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by Odingo1: 1:38pm On Jan 26
Efna55:
Before I talk about the post, I'll like to address this nairaland small children that don't have respect, calling someone a simp, senseless, fool, without anything to show the poster is one just because he expresses how he feels, this site is dying very soon because all sensible persons will leave it for the children.. I usually post here but the comments are mostly without sense, insult, I visit nairaland not like before, now I visit reddit, you'll see sensible comments..
Now to the topic, sir, your wife is insecure, sometimes insecurity stems from guilt, she might be engaging in extramarital affairs and she feels her husband engages in such, you should also test her and see how she'll feel, atleat everyone should know how it feels, they say there is no monopoly to misbehaviour.
If I tell her to give me her phone it always lead to quarrel or any form of test, she will always say she did not do such when single that is now she will start doing it. That all men are cheat and she can’t trust anyone. She do pastors things, all this online program. Pastor this, pastor that. I didn’t see it coming obviously.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Uses A Girl To Set Me Up To See If I Will Cheat On Her by thesicilian: 1:54pm On Jan 26
Breaking news

Do you know that if your wife or girlfriend sets you up to tempt you and you run your game well, you can still smash the tempter and even make her your side chick and she'll be too afraid and ashamed to report the truth back to her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All Nigerian Girls, Especially Abroad, Really Like This? / Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death / Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.