Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) (31158 Views)

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited / Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Demigod22: 5:22pm On Jan 27
Lol, shege pro max successfully upgraded. I just pity Kogi State.

This Ododo guy will not gree for Kogi people. With leaders like this, you are convinced that Nigeria is hopeless.
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Starhearts: 5:23pm On Jan 27
TrackerSK:
Another wike and fubara loading

Ododo or oloto no get d ball
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by ufuosman(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27
Congrats
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Melanyn(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27
Na for Efcc to arrest Yahaya Bello asap...
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by basseeafricana: 5:57pm On Jan 27
ifytrik:
shut the f*ck up and accept the outcome of the election abeg, every politician in Nigeria is a chronic rigger, even the so called muri you are claiming his mandate was stolen rigged beyond my imagination during the election, I was in ankpa that very day so I don't need anybody to tell me what happened, muri rigged, ododo rigged, the best rigger who happens to be ododo/yaya bello won cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have said it all. All of them are riggers, there is no need for crocodile crying.
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by godwon01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27
This Yaya Bello stay long abeg.
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by yussybenayu: 6:12pm On Jan 27
atiku4President:

Stolen from who?
prefilling of result sheet is an electoral crime that should never go unpunished. Unfortunately we aren't in that clime.
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by yussybenayu: 6:18pm On Jan 27
ifytrik:
shut the f*ck up and accept the outcome of the election abeg, every politician in Nigeria is a chronic rigger, even the so called muri you are claiming his mandate was stolen rigged beyond my imagination during the election, I was in ankpa that very day so I don't need anybody to tell me what happened, muri rigged, ododo rigged, the best rigger who happens to be ododo/yaya bello won cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is how riggers justify their actions. What electoral sense does it make to prefill result sheet after over six months of preparation?
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by OgaRico(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27
Una wey attend the swearing in, him drink garri after taking the oath?
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by adinoyi360: 6:46pm On Jan 27
ezenna191:
Yamaha Bellout leaves after squandering the state dry. The man will go down as the worst governor the state ever had. Let's hope the dodo eater will do something different.
No governor in the history of Kogi State has performed the way Yahaya Bello performed. He is the best the state ever had
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by EmperorFred: 6:54pm On Jan 27
easzypeaszy:
I pray he perform
God no go let us see anytin as Yaya again
God will disgrace Yaya through Ododo by Gods grace.
De play.
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Ironbull: 7:06pm On Jan 27
yussybenayu:
No need celebrating a stolen mandate

Stolen from who if I may ask? Explain yourself pls......
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Ironbull: 7:35pm On Jan 27
ifytrik:

Pls ignore him when normal human talks you know and when abnormal human talks you know, you will be shock to know the guy shouting stolen mandate is not from Kogi, nor pdp or sdp member he must be LP and obidient who will never in their life mind their business, they are the only Nigerians still living in the wilderness of illusio.
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Amudeneogu: 7:49pm On Jan 27
Congratulations to him, i pray thst the almighty God will use him to develop Kogi state and the entire Nigetia in Jesus name amen
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Talknochip(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27
May God help us for dis country
Dey way dis man was just praising Yahaya Bello during his Inauguration speech you will think it was only him and Yahaya Bello that only voted for their winning

He really showed a sign of a puppet
From his speech to his kneeling down to greet the Vice president, Yahaya bello, Ganduje and others after his speech

May God answer him whenever he calls on him for guidance and wisdom
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Curious345: 8:14pm On Jan 27
Igala people have been pocketed
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:17pm On Jan 27
May his tenure be fruitful and avail the good people of Kogi State with more prosperity Aameen.

Congratulations bro!
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by GALAXY2012: 8:56pm On Jan 27
Oun Titan ni Egun Odun, Omo Alagbaa yio ra Akara Jeko.

This is a word for anybody in position today, So please let US Put God First in anything we are doing
Re: Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) by jattopeter(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27
Thank You , Pls go and collect it from Him. Evu , you will wail tired, No evidence.
yussybenayu:
No need celebrating a stolen mandate

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Buhari Approves Establishment Of A New Battalion Of The Nigerian Army & Police