Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! (9310 Views)

The Worst Leader In The History Of Nigeria....no Doubt / 15 Reasons Why Olusegun Obasanjo Was Nigeria's Worst Leader. / Obasanjo: Nigeria's Best Or Worst Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by wellheads(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ Point B & Marvix;
GEJ is supposed to be the masses' president. So, if the masses mark him down, then he is truly a failure. Simple arithmetic of democracy says: MAJORITY carries the day!

@Marvix;
I believe it is not too late to vote GEJ for 2nd term since you strongly believe in him embarassed shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry sad. Just make sure you don't say it in public except you are in SS or some parts of SE, otherwise what you will experience may not be pleasant.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by ejunkie(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
I must say despite of all the opportunities presented to JEG as President he has converted very few. He missing the goal post like Yakubu
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by ejunkie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
[color=#770077]Sad to say: The Cheque issued on the Jonathan Goodluck account has bounced in the bank of mediocrity

/color]
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by kpolli(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
GEJ is a liverless lion. . . He has no use
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by texazzpete(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
marvix:

I think we have had enough of all this arguements on this forum and its time we put this to rest.

There are three types of people on this forum with respect to the Presidential elections 2011.

Those who did not support or believe in Jonathan during the elections, they are in the majority in this forum, evidence of this go check the polls on this forum when we were approaching the elections, these set of people are still the ones complaining about his administration. My advise to them calm down he has won an election free and square and if u think Nigerians made a mistake when they had the opportunity to change the leadership, pls note that is also an achievement of Jonathan cos he created the atmosphere where it would have been possible to change him if the majority did not want him.

The second type of people here are those who supported Jonathan for the wrong reasons, reasons like he is from the Niger Delta, He can solve Power problems in One year, He did not wear shoes when going to school, he was an academic doctor and all other mudane reasons these people are also high in number on this forum but not as much as those who did not give him a chance, now this group are disenchanted because the role of the president is not a father christmas role and there are no magic wands to wave to make everything destroyed in 25yrs right in one year. These people have joined the group that did not give GEJ a chance and now make it seem like majority of those who voted for Jonathan are now disenchanted with his style of govt.

Then the third group are those who believe in Jonathan and know that the challenges of nation building is not a tea party and that Jonathan will not and can not solve all the problems. We look at Jonathan as a foundation builder and the man to continue with yaraduas foundation and ensure that the infrastructural framework to set us on the right path is put in place. We have always been in the minority in this forum, and we still keep faith with Jonathan not because I expect that my family in Jos is safer with him as president or that my folks in Maiduguri are safer as he serves, but because he represents a new order and we are convinced that the future has begun.

The issue of Boko Haram is not backed by any idealogy but just a raw desire of some folks to get power at all costs,  two wrongs will not make a right, if some folks have decided that bombing is the way to get attention it would be wrong to go out and exchange bombs with them and kill more innocent citizens in the process and even give them some sympathies, we must not allow them ffeel justified in their unprovoked attack on the govt or innocent citizens, that the SSS is not able to contain these people and the Military is yet to clamp these people down and the Police seems helpless in this battle is not totally Jonathans fault cos if the infrastructure has been put in place in the last 15yrs to ensure that these agencies can work profesionally then we would not even be bothered about these threats today, it is past failures that are responsible for the security challenges and those who caused this problems had this in mind so that in an event where they want to embarass the man in govt thye can do this just like they are doing now or is anyone expecting us to gather intels from the space just like that

I voted for Jopnathan and I believe he is doing a good job and if there is an election today I will cast my vote once again for him and campaign for him again like I did last year and early this yr.

The OP that thinks Jonathan will be the worst president ever I say hold your peace and let him finish his tenure then we can then analyse and all come to a conclusion if he is indeed the worst president ever or best president ever.

Don't worry, there are 3 more years ahead of suffering before you too succumb.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by CletusE1: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
You see the problem of this country. I have said it and am sayin it again. The problem with nigeria is not her leaders but nigerians are the problem of nigeria. Unles, we stop this tribalism, this country ll grow only in oblivion. How many days in office and we as crucifying him already. Someone dat nearly got himself a 3rd tenure has been referred 2 as the greatest living nigeria. But, the former is just few months in office. Truth ll judge us.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by honeric01(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Cletus E.:

You see the problem of this country. I have said it and am sayin it again. The problem with nigeria is not her leaders but nigerians are the problem of nigeria. Unles, we stop this tribalism, this country ll grow only in oblivion. How many days in office and we as crucifying him already. Someone dat nearly got himself a 3rd tenure has been referred 2 as the greatest living nigeria. But, the former is just few months in office. Truth ll judge us.

ARE YOU OKAY? HE'S BEEN IN THAT AREA SINCE 2007, HE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO GOVERN A COUNTRY, IF HE CAN'T, LET HIM RESIGN AND LET THOSE WHO CAN DO IT DO IT, IS IT BY FORCE TO BE A PRESIDENT?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
wellheads:

@ Point B & Marvix;
GEJ is supposed to be the masses' president. So, if the masses mark him down, then he is truly a failure. Simple arithmetic of democracy says: MAJORITY carries the day!

@Marvix;
I believe it is not too late to vote GEJ for 2nd term since you strongly believe in him embarassed shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry sad. Just make sure you don't say it in public except you are in SS or some parts of SE, otherwise what you will experience may not be pleasant.

Exactly, the majority.
The last time I checked he won in a landslide, even when the majority in Nairaland gave him no chance.

by 2015, we will take stock and see how far we have gone in his presidency. Anything other than that is premature.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Ndexondeck: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
I am not surprised at what I hear, because it is normal for every public figure to face criticism. In fact a leader should be up for criticism, cause he can never please all.

YES!!! no man can please all, your pleasing some people may offend others and your offense to some others may please people. [size=14pt]Even our PERFECT, MOST HOLY, MOST LOVING JESUS CHRIST could not please the world, to the extent that the world crucified him[/size]. OR are you all not aware of that fact, therefore kudos to you all, go on criticizing, but I am sure that one day you will all get tired.

And please when it becomes your turn tomorrow, [size=20pt]DO NOT COMPLAIN[/size], for whatever a man sows he shall reap.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by kokoA(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ndexondeck:

I am not surprised at what I hear, because it is normal for every public figure to face criticism. In fact a leader should be up for criticism, cause he can never please all.

YES!!! no man can please all, your pleasing some people may offend others and your offense to some others may please people. [size=14pt]Even our PERFECT, MOST HOLY, MOST LOVING JESUS CHRIST could not please the world, to the extent that the world crucified him[/size]. OR are you all not aware of that fact, therefore kudos to you all, go on criticizing, but I am sure that one day you will all get tired.

And please when it becomes your turn tomorrow, [size=20pt]DO NOT COMPLAIN[/size], for whatever a man sows he shall reap.

How has GEJ pleased you undecided
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by suntprince: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
I really don't know why president Good-luck Jonathan is failing in his God given presidential seat.the truth is that no leader is always the best but there are some amenities that a good leader should at-least provide for NIGERIA. the area of subsidising fuel when he was contesting for election and trying to remove the subsidy when he has won and became the president is not good.look at all the oil producing countries;they sell fuel to there citizens cheap except Nigeria. Libya the so called dead zone and evil place branded by the westerners world which our president is trying to satisfy sell petrol 10 litres for 2 Libyan dinars which is equal to 200 Naira with few kobos,tell me how can we say he is trying while Nigeria is still living below the United nation stated poverty rate,what do you think might happen to our brothers in the village that come to town regularly to sell farm produce?some who don't even eat with meat in a full year except on Christmas, i was in my university in Russia and my teacher told us the topic of the day is poverty and a she tries to define poverty for me and i told her not to worry that i really know what poverty is;funny some people doesn't believe that one can stay without 1 pound in his or her pocket in the UK.and someone is trying to compare us with the westerners. don't compare we Nigerians with the westerners we are suffering and Jonathan is gingering to hike fuel price he is only after Obama praises forgetting that the Obama is also an African like him.with the westerners predicting a split in our country in 2015 this is something that the presidency needs to go down and make amends.stop looking at fuel before it finally  ruins the whole Aso rock.as far as am concerned Jonathan is failing gradually unless he takes note
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by texazzpete(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2011
PointB:

Exactly, the majority.
The last time I checked he won in a landslide, even when the majority in Nairaland gave him no chance.

by 2015, we will take stock and see how far we have gone in his presidency. Anything other than that is premature.

You'd better make as much money as you can from the GEJ presidency so that at least your kids can have something to console themselves while living through the hardships your man will put us through.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2011
GEJ as no dream, he has signed a 10billion naira 2 face bokoharam, Is dis money 4 guns or for cameras

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Completed Projects In Abia State / Why Can't The Anambra State Government Build The Second River Niger Bridge??? / FG Creates 1.2Million Jobs In Mining Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.