Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,699 members, 7,837,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! (9309 Views)

The Worst Leader In The History Of Nigeria....no Doubt / 15 Reasons Why Olusegun Obasanjo Was Nigeria's Worst Leader. / Obasanjo: Nigeria's Best Or Worst Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by coogar: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
Ozin:

And the action for the failures from 1960 must be taken in one (1) year? I beggy!!!

there was no terrorism during yaradua's regime.
everything went pear-shaped when the useless jonathan goodluck got into power.

i am not putting all nigeria's woes on the shoulders of jonathan - that would be harsh.
if he can fix the power supply and run boko haram to the ground, he would get my votes for even the 4th term.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
A lot of people that voted for GEJ are so disappointed but we still have hope that he can do something if not then he may very well be the last president of Nigeria as we know it today.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
davidom:

Its much easier to post anything here and condem our President but to be objective we must sincerely ask ourself this pertinent questions:

1. why do we have insecurity only in the far north?

MEND bombing Abuja is that far North, MEND kidnapping in the creeks is that far North? Kidnapping in Aba is that far North?  Killings in Jos is that far North?

2. who are those interested in the underdevelopment of Nigeria?

Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan and his Godfathers like IBB, OBJ, Anenih, Alams etc

3. who are the bad lossers?

Nigerians are the losers cos we are the ones suffering

4. what is the way forward?

The way forward is for the clueless and Retardeed president to resign honourably and let anyone else rule even Patience Jonathan would be better.

5. who is trying to discredit GEJ's administration?

He himself is trying to discredit his administration.
Or who took 170 delegates to CHOGM in Australia?
Who is proposing tenure elongation?
Who is proposing fuel subsidy removal?
Who said we shouldnt panic because terror attacks happen all over the world?
Who said Prayer is the solution to crime?
Most importantly who advised the Clueless Retardeen to contest for Presidency when he knows his brain power cant even administer a primary school.
6. who are the evil cabal ?

Jonathan, Anenih, OBJ, IBB, Dokpesi,, Ibori, Alams, Odili
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
the thing wey dey pain me pass be say before the yeye man become president na 6 bottles of stout i dey drink per day now the thing don reduce to one bottle,dis jonathan govt is the worstest govt in the world,gadafi own even beta pass am cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by oderemo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nigerians need to be more active in who runs their affairs or else the system is approaching the abyss asit is. From local to state and federal. Jonathan will go down in history as a spineless head offfff state. Since becoming the head the insecurity alone has reached extra ordinary level.
look how long the jos massacre dragged on, during the election tym lots died, we lost our coppers For nothing, maiduguri, borno, kano ,not to mention the capital abuja.
Can some1 tell me that this head is of use to the body?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by coogar: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
ode remo:

Nigerians need to be more active in who runs their affairs or else the system is approaching the abyss asit is. From local to state and federal. Jonathan will go down in history as a spineless head offfff state. Since becoming the head the insecurity alone has reached extra ordinary level.
look how long the jos massacre dragged on, during the election tym lots died, we lost our coppers For nothing, maiduguri, borno, kano ,not to mention the capital abuja.
Can some1 tell me that this head is of use to the body?

a head battling cancer has no use to the body.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by gascoign1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
fresh air!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by marvix(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
I think we have had enough of all this arguements on this forum and its time we put this to rest.

There are three types of people on this forum with respect to the Presidential elections 2011.

Those who did not support or believe in Jonathan during the elections, they are in the majority in this forum, evidence of this go check the polls on this forum when we were approaching the elections, these set of people are still the ones complaining about his administration. My advise to them calm down he has won an election free and square and if u think Nigerians made a mistake when they had the opportunity to change the leadership, pls note that is also an achievement of Jonathan cos he created the atmosphere where it would have been possible to change him if the majority did not want him.

The second type of people here are those who supported Jonathan for the wrong reasons, reasons like he is from the Niger Delta, He can solve Power problems in One year, He did not wear shoes when going to school, he was an academic doctor and all other mudane reasons these people are also high in number on this forum but not as much as those who did not give him a chance, now this group are disenchanted because the role of the president is not a father christmas role and there are no magic wands to wave to make everything destroyed in 25yrs right in one year. These people have joined the group that did not give GEJ a chance and now make it seem like majority of those who voted for Jonathan are now disenchanted with his style of govt.

Then the third group are those who believe in Jonathan and know that the challenges of nation building is not a tea party and that Jonathan will not and can not solve all the problems. We look at Jonathan as a foundation builder and the man to continue with yaraduas foundation and ensure that the infrastructural framework to set us on the right path is put in place. We have always been in the minority in this forum, and we still keep faith with Jonathan not because I expect that my family in Jos is safer with him as president or that my folks in Maiduguri are safer as he serves, but because he represents a new order and we are convinced that the future has begun.

The issue of Boko Haram is not backed by any idealogy but just a raw desire of some folks to get power at all costs,  two wrongs will not make a right, if some folks have decided that bombing is the way to get attention it would be wrong to go out and exchange bombs with them and kill more innocent citizens in the process and even give them some sympathies, we must not allow them ffeel justified in their unprovoked attack on the govt or innocent citizens, that the SSS is not able to contain these people and the Military is yet to clamp these people down and the Police seems helpless in this battle is not totally Jonathans fault cos if the infrastructure has been put in place in the last 15yrs to ensure that these agencies can work profesionally then we would not even be bothered about these threats today, it is past failures that are responsible for the security challenges and those who caused this problems had this in mind so that in an event where they want to embarass the man in govt thye can do this just like they are doing now or is anyone expecting us to gather intels from the space just like that

I voted for Jopnathan and I believe he is doing a good job and if there is an election today I will cast my vote once again for him and campaign for him again like I did last year and early this yr.

The OP that thinks Jonathan will be the worst president ever I say hold ur peace and let him finish his tenure then we can then analyse and all come to a conclusion if he is indeed the worst president ever or best president ever.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by angelo234: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
Guys u are talking sheet,u are coward,u don't know any thing simple about ur local administration talkless of federal admin, why are people are blaming Jonathan,because boko haram is against his administration,what do those criticising Jonathan'administration,what do u think islamism is all about in world talkless of nigeria,thorough security measure and must be carried out strictly without hesitation, u talkatives should know that Jonathan can't do things without constitution,if u expect Jonathan to do the mind of individual without order WAR wil break in nigeria.then before u talk sheet try to evaluate ur sense and the outcome,even majorities of people in nigeria can't narate the when fake boko haram is formed,it was extablished and formed in 2002 by mohammed yusuf with the objection of coming out to fight government to have their own islamic state where the sharia law can be implemented,this mohammed yusuf,who died in 2009,when they carried attack at police station in maiduguri. people started this devastative operation when their brother is in position.so guys stop talking out of stupidity.talk for solution that is democracy.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
Honestly speaking, i have forgotten that GEJ is still in Aso rock. Mtcheeeeew. Make he resign joor, he just they fool himself.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PoloYoung(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
Gud blessed him to be the vice president after the president died u are the president according to consitution. While did u contest went u know u don't know the problem, u don't know about nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by fijiano202(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
Funny lol,Jonah has not even started,wait for 2 more years by then nigerians will build a statue of failure for Him
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Yuxxy: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
Voting 4 him is like worsen the problem of nigeria.i dnt like it wen igbo rule this country,GEJ is sincere to igbo's pple only, why must a president said terrorism does nt happen in nigeria?OBJ nd YARADUA is nt like this b4 this animal came to power, the first thing to do by any govt is to tackle insecurity,any project that any govt do,those terrorist will destroy it.at the end of the day,there will nt be a reasonable project done, why must a president organised a lavish party 4 his wife when is country security is nt gud?, first time that will lost our youth corpers massively, i dnt like it when they called him GOODLUCK,i prayed that u and i will nt work wt him,.wen he s deputy governor,his boss leave office 4 him,.when he s vice president,yaradua leave office 4 him, definitely if i work wt sum1 like him,i will be leaving big position 4 him/her,, so i called him BADLUCK, in this administration we av experience all bad things like corruption,insecurity,power failure,injustice,bad roads.we dnt want promise in the paper or television again,we want real thing to be done, fashola s better than him.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2011
'Why do the nation plan rebellion? Why do people make their useless plots? Their kings revolt, their rulers plot together against the Lord and against the King He chose. "Let us free ourselves from their rule," they say: "let us throw off their control."

From His throne in heaven the Lord laughs and mocks their feeble plans. Then he warns them in anger and terrifies them with His fury. "On Zion, my sacred hill," He says, "I have installed my king." - Psalm 2
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by DesireKeneObi: 1:11am On Nov 09, 2011
Jest i think that GEJ is so far the best president Nigeria has ever produce. How soon can we forget how we suffered over fuel in this country, nobody could offer a way out until GEJ came. What we are suffering now is what d past Presidents did, including d past two b/4 GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by yommysomguy(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2011
The man hasnt even run half of his tenure and u guys are already passing judgement on him.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Gbenge77(m): 5:31am On Nov 09, 2011
His alleged concubine,Deziani Maduekwe,is alleged to have just pucharsed a 20 million euro house in Austria.Originally,with the plethora of petitions against her,she shouldnt have returned as a minister,but you know,
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by fuke(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2011
We said it. This man hasn't  gotten what it takes to lead us.

He does not know what to do with the enormous power providence
threw on his laps.

All balls stop on his table. He has so much power to use that he
has no excuse to complain.

it surprises me that some people who are capable of reciting the
alphabets cannot see this failure written so boldly.

With this Boko Haram having so much latitude, bye bye to Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Torch1(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2011
Yuxxy:

Voting 4 him is like worsen the problem of nigeria.i dnt like it wen igbo rule this country,GEJ is sincere to igbo's pple only, why must a president said terrorism does nt happen in nigeria?OBJ nd YARADUA is nt like this b4 this animal came to power, the first thing to do by any govt is to tackle insecurity,any project that any govt do,those terrorist will destroy it.at the end of the day,there will nt be a reasonable project done, why must a president organised a lavish party 4 his wife when is country security is nt gud?, first time that will lost our youth corpers massively, i dnt like it when they called him GOODLUCK,i prayed that u and i will nt work wt him,.wen he s deputy governor,his boss leave office 4 him,.when he s vice president,yaradua leave office 4 him, definitely if i work wt sum1 like him,i will be leaving big position 4 him/her,, so i called him BADLUCK, [b]in this administration we av experience all bad things like corruption,insecurity,power failure,injustice,bad roads.[/b]we dnt want promise in the paper or television again,we want real thing to be done, fashola s better than him.
Boy! go give ur mum her phone, she want to make call. Stop making noise for Nairaland, it is not a must to reply post, if you dnt know what say just keep quite.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Yuxxy: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2011
Go chop chicken madt man,@torch1
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Riskymallam: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2011
@Adesola, why did you have to go down the tribal faultline? I mean come on, what has Jonathan being Igbo got to do with it (For the record, Jonathan is not even an Igbo-man)

Your post's completely filled with mind-blowing bigotry. Just stating the obvious.

I'm an Igbo-dude, and *Drum-roll* I didn't even vote for G.E.J. Rather, I voted for a young and vibrant Ribadu.

For me, luck doesn't cut it one bit. You've got to give me something tangible.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by moshoodn(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2011
Poor ozin. . .
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Oaksel(f): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2011
Maybe not the worst leader, but the most indecisive.That to me is not a quality of a good leader. A good leader has a sense of direction but Jo hasn't got it. I noticed the absence of these qualities and that's why I never voted for him. Until we look beyond sentiments, we ll never get it right. To add salt to injury, he came up with 6 year term proposal, removal of fuel subsidy, e.t.c. That's lack of priority. Another quality of a not good ruler. Lest I forget, the best leaders are born, not made.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2011
@Deola: I tot d southwest dat is predominantly ACN STATES dat hard nuhu ribadu as its presidential candidate later dumped him and voted massively 4GEJ and not PDP. How come u nw blame the igbos nw for solely gettn dis dude in there? So the S/E nw v 2/3rd majority votes dat can solely determine who becomes the next president of this country irrespective of the total vote cast by other regions abi? Thats a new knowledge 4me o and im sure in ur mind nw u feel u v said something realy sensible but unfortunately u dint rather u just subjected urslf to e-redicle and i will be more excited if u aint a graduate nor an undergraduate then i can understand d reason 4ur low tot proccesses but if u r any of the above mentioned then its rly unfortunate. Y must u evn give a tribal coloration to d issue in question? Ur type cant be trusted cos u strike me like a person who wldnt take responsibility for ur actions or inactions rather u will resort to d blame game or play d tribal card just d way u did nw. Most of u in here r rly pathetic.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by basadenet: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2011
Any empirical evidence to proof it?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Torch1(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2011
Yuxxy:

Voting 4 him is like worsen the problem of nigeria.i dnt like it wen igbo rule this country,GEJ is sincere to igbo's pple only, why must a president said terrorism does nt happen in nigeria?[/b]OBJ nd YARADUA is nt like this b4 this animal came to power, the first thing to do by any govt is to tackle insecurity,any project that any govt do,those terrorist will destroy it.at the end of the day,there will nt be a reasonable project done, [b]why must a president organised a lavish party 4 his wife when is country security is nt gud?, first time that will lost our youth corpers massively, i dnt like it when they called him GOODLUCK,i prayed that u and i will nt work wt him,.wen he s deputy governor,his boss leave office 4 him,.when he s vice president,yaradua leave office 4 him, definitely if i work wt sum1 like him,i will be leaving big position 4 him/her,, so i called him BADLUCK, [b]in this administration we av experience all bad things like corruption,insecurity,power failure,injustice,bad roads.we dnt want promise in the paper or television again,[/b]we want real thing to be done, fashola s better than him.
cheei! Chineke! Nairalanders see comment oo!. grin grin grin
Yuxxy:

Go chop chicken madt man,@torch1
This aboki, abi na ofe mmanu! Shey na chicken ur mama dey sell?? Pls go to joke section.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by phantom(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2011
@ marvix, i am not a GEJ man, infact i voted for buhari but your post is mature and indeed inspiring, you are the perfect example of what every nigerian should be, keep it up, back to topic, is it just me or do people find it convenient to put all their problems on the igbo man?why do i sense this inferiority complex from people when 'igbo' is mentioned? Na wa o!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Kx: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2011
Yuxxy:

Voting 4 him is like worsen the problem of nigeria.i dnt like it wen igbo rule this country,GEJ is sincere to igbo's pple only, why must a president said terrorism does nt happen in nigeria?OBJ nd YARADUA is nt like this b4 this animal came to power, the first thing to do by any govt is to tackle insecurity,any project that any govt do,those terrorist will destroy it.at the end of the day,there will nt be a reasonable project done, why must a president organised a lavish party 4 his wife when is country security is nt gud?, first time that will lost our youth corpers massively, i dnt like it when they called him GOODLUCK,i prayed that u and i will nt work wt him,.wen he s deputy governor,his boss leave office 4 him,.when he s vice president,yaradua leave office 4 him, definitely if i work wt sum1 like him,i will be leaving big position 4 him/her,, so i called him BADLUCK, in this administration we av experience all bad things like corruption,insecurity,power failure,injustice,bad roads.we dnt want promise in the paper or television again,we want real thing to be done, fashola s better than him.

Are you bent on writing your own dictionary?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Saleki: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2011
"Then the third group are those who believe in Jonathan and know that the challenges of nation building is not a tea party and that Jonathan will not and can not solve all the problems. We look at Jonathan as a foundation builder and the man to continue with yaraduas foundation and ensure that the infrastructural framework to set us on the right path is put in place. We have always been in the minority in this forum, and we still keep faith with Jonathan not because I expect that my family in Jos is safer with him as president or that my folks in Maiduguri are safer as he serves, but because he represents a new order and we are convinced that the future has begun".

Well said bro.
The problem with us all is that we've for a very long time been plunged into a seemingly irredeemable socio-economic cum political condition to such an extent that it is gradually affecting our psyche both as individuals and collectively as a nation where we seem to always see the cup as half empty rather than half full.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by texazzpete(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2011
Desire Kene Obi:

Jest i think that GEJ is so far the best president Nigeria has ever produce. How soon can we forget how we suffered over fuel in this country, nobody could offer a way out until GEJ came. What we are suffering now is what d past Presidents did, including d past two b/4 GEJ.

Don't worry, by the time fuel becomes N150 per litre next year, we'll have even less queues in filling stations and hence more fuel. Hurray!!

/sarcasm
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by laoak2: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2011
it is now clear too , that we have different types of people here

1. People who just share their view honestly
2. people who are being paid to counter any comment against GEJ
3. People who support Buhari 100% and wait for every opportunity to show it
4. people who feels if they support the people who have been paid to defend GEJ, they may eventually get some tips or bonus.
5. People who follow the GEJ people blindly
6. People like me, who could decern the truth

Whatever category you are, pls think about this things

1. Your brother/sister get killed by trying to serve his nation as a Corper ( NYSC)
2. Your family  or you , get bombed right there in your office as you are reading this, gboooooaaaaaa
3. You lost a loved one or your own life in nigerian hospital due to the poor state of the hosp and poor funding
4. You lost your job because your office can no longer sustain the number of staff because they will be paying more on fuel, the subsidy is being removed
5. You can not get a job or change job becos there are no jobs
6. You have good business idea but you need constant power supply to run , you can afford a Generator and diesel.
etc

while you think about these, also remember that God had deposited natural resources in the country for the purpose of ALL. As it is , we elected a very few to manage it, can we say they have really represented us well in the management of what God has blessed us with?  in what way can you say, the government has been helpful to you as a citizen?

For those that have been paid to defend GEJ, pls dont reply to my write-up,  except if you are ready to give me your full details, your pics, your address and what you do to proof to the whole world you have not been paid to do this silly job. Eg Beaf and Point B
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2011
marvix:

I think we have had enough of all this arguements on this forum and its time we put this to rest.

There are three types of people on this forum with respect to the Presidential elections 2011.

Those who did not support or believe in Jonathan during the elections, they are in the majority in this forum, evidence of this go check the polls on this forum when we were approaching the elections, these set of people are still the ones complaining about his administration. My advise to them calm down he has won an election free and square and if u think Nigerians made a mistake when they had the opportunity to change the leadership, pls note that is also an achievement of Jonathan cos he created the atmosphere where it would have been possible to change him if the majority did not want him.

The second type of people here are those who supported Jonathan for the wrong reasons, reasons like he is from the Niger Delta, He can solve Power problems in One year, He did not wear shoes when going to school, he was an academic doctor and all other mudane reasons these people are also high in number on this forum but not as much as those who did not give him a chance, now this group are disenchanted because the role of the president is not a father christmas role and there are no magic wands to wave to make everything destroyed in 25yrs right in one year. These people have joined the group that did not give GEJ a chance and now make it seem like majority of those who voted for Jonathan are now disenchanted with his style of govt.

Then the third group are those who believe in Jonathan and know that the challenges of nation building is not a tea party and that Jonathan will not and can not solve all the problems. We look at Jonathan as a foundation builder and the man to continue with yaraduas foundation and ensure that the infrastructural framework to set us on the right path is put in place. We have always been in the minority in this forum, and we still keep faith with Jonathan not because I expect that my family in Jos is safer with him as president or that my folks in Maiduguri are safer as he serves, but because he represents a new order and we are convinced that the future has begun.

The issue of Boko Haram is not backed by any idealogy but just a raw desire of some folks to get power at all costs,  two wrongs will not make a right, if some folks have decided that bombing is the way to get attention it would be wrong to go out and exchange bombs with them and kill more innocent citizens in the process and even give them some sympathies, we must not allow them ffeel justified in their unprovoked attack on the govt or innocent citizens, that the SSS is not able to contain these people and the Military is yet to clamp these people down and the Police seems helpless in this battle is not totally Jonathans fault cos if the infrastructure has been put in place in the last 15yrs to ensure that these agencies can work profesionally then we would not even be bothered about these threats today, it is past failures that are responsible for the security challenges and those who caused this problems had this in mind so that in an event where they want to embarass the man in govt thye can do this just like they are doing now or is anyone expecting us to gather intels from the space just like that

I voted for Jopnathan and I believe he is doing a good job and if there is an election today I will cast my vote once again for him and campaign for him again like I did last year and early this yr.

The OP that thinks Jonathan will be the worst president ever I say hold your peace and let him finish his tenure then we can then analyse and all come to a conclusion if he is indeed the worst president ever or best president ever.

+2000
Best post in Nairaland for years. Keep it up bros. One love!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus / "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List / Completed Projects In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.