Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling (1400 Views)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Mixed Reactions Trail Men Marrying Women Older Than Them--Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Quality20(m): 6:53am On Jan 28
What kind of nonsense is this? Our folks down south will engage in defiling and prostituting underage primary n secondary sch girls and then turn around to claim that men in the north are harming females by marrying them out as teenagers. Is this not hypocrisy or even worse? Turning underage girls to sex workers will always be a crime anywhere,anytime

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by 123yes(m): 7:12am On Jan 28
Your assumption. Any man that defile any person daughter in the south will end up in long term jail.

9 Likes

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Jan 28
Quality20:
What kind of nonsense is this? Our folks down south will engage in defiling and prostituting underage primary n secondary sch girls and then turn around to claim that men in the north are harming females by marrying them out as teenagers. Is this not hypocrisy or even worse? Turning underage girls to sex workers will always be a crime anywhere,anytime
The law against sex with underage is in force in the south, anyone caught is dealt with but in the North, it official and once married, their education is terminated and they live out the rest of their lives as liabilities that's the problem

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by talk2hb1(m): 9:45am On Jan 28
I keep saying it, make or/and enforce law against child sex.

Child marriage is not the problem, child sex is the problem.
Marriage is just a contract, even if you marry a minor you can't have sex with a minor. Unfortunately most of them are having sex with underage girls without any concern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by U09ce: 10:01am On Jan 28
On this platform, many monikers have admitted sleeping with female teens during their posting as NYSC teachers. It's same promiscuous fellas who aren't ashamed to defile small girls that will turn around criticise a northern young girl married off at 17. This is what I call transparent hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Jman06(m): 10:05am On Jan 28
ITbomb:

The law against sex with underage is in force in the south, anyone caught is dealt with but in the North, it official and once married, their education is terminated and they live out the rest of their lives as liabilities that's the problem
Even the so called educated southern ladies live as liabilities to the menfolk, making me wonder if it wouldn't be better they got married early enough as teenagers so they can at least stand better chances of birthing healthy offsprings.

If not that many of us just want to be seen as "woke", you would agree with me that the northerners seem to understand women better and know how to put them in their rightful place.

Let's continue feigning woke while we lose our family values down south!

3 Likes

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by BondRiv: 10:22am On Jan 28
One is a crime in the South, the other is acceptable in the North. No one should marry or have any sexual relations with a child.

3 Likes

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by bnanny: 10:25am On Jan 28
Quality20:

It a right of every man down south to protect his daughter against men that let their d*ck control their brains. While in the north it's every right of old man to pick any underage kid for marriage without rumors or shame. Understand the difference.

1 Like

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by tnerro1(m): 10:28am On Jan 28
The difference is when caught in the south, they will go to jail. But in the north, they are celebrated for fvcking small small girls

2 Likes

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Quality20(m): 11:46am On Jan 28
ITbomb:

what u saying? Something that is all too common in d south that those spoilt girls now see it as competition among themselves over who is gonna have d most men to defile them

2 Likes

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:55am On Jan 28
Lol, why not

bring your assignment
Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Jeon(f): 2:04pm On Jan 28
We have them many on this forum, and they're no differ from those claiming redpills.

Preying on underage girl in the name of her no /less sexual experiences,or I am the her first one and after doing the doings they will move on looking for another one to penetrate. That's their work .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Anny69: 2:10pm On Jan 28
talk2hb1:
I keep saying it, make or/and enforce law against child sex.

Child marriage is not the problem, child sex is the problem.
Marriage is just a contract, even if you marry a minor you can't have sex with a minor. Unfortunately most of them are having sex with underage girls without any concern.
Getting married to a minor is also a problem!

1 Like

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Anny69: 2:11pm On Jan 28
Jeon:
We have them many on this forum, and they're no differ from those claiming redpills.

Preying on underage girl in the name of her no /less sexual experiences,or I am the her first one and after doing the doings they will move on looking for another one to penetrate. That's their work .
Predators are so many on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On Jan 28
Anny69:
Predators are so many on this forum.

The reason why one should be careful and reduce the interactions with them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by Anny69: 2:15pm On Jan 28
Jeon:

The reason why one should be careful and reduce the interactions with them.
📌You're right love.

1 Like

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by lordnkem000(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28
I think if these so-called minors dress well and avoid grown-up stuffs, it will be easier for the men to behave. But u see them wearing skimpy dresses, etc. abeg i don tire for gbola puci matter
Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by tsephanyah(f): 2:31pm On Jan 28
They f#ck their own teenage daughters and blame the north for child marriage.
I can bet anything that you can't find a virgin 10 year old in the south
Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by FitCorper: 6:20pm On Jan 28
tsephanyah:
Hypocrites
That’s a big fat lie. The current girl I’m with I met her while she was 17years and 11 months a full grown virgin. We’ve been together going to 3 years now and she’s the one I intend to marry. There are many virgin girl down south so this your generalization is wrong.
Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by tsephanyah(f): 6:53pm On Jan 28
FitCorper:

That’s a big fat lie. The current girl I’m with I met her while she was 17years and 11 months a full grown virgin. We’ve been together going to 3 years now and she’s the one I intend to marry. There are many virgin girl down south so this your generalization is wrong.
grin she is fooling you
Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by CollectMoney: 6:57pm On Jan 28
tsephanyah:
Hypocrites

Why don't you bet your life, and I'd show you more than one virgin over 10 years old in the South of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Will Be Insulting Northern Men Marrying Teenagers While Defiling by FitCorper: 8:23pm On Jan 28
tsephanyah:
grin she is fooling you
How do u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, If Your Guy Is Broke, Not Ready For Marriage, Will You Run Or Stay? / How To French Kiss / Who Whould U Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.