Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online (546 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online by oluwaniyi66(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28
In the recent advent of Moses bliss meeting his wife-to-be on Instagram. These are the deeper life marriage committee reaction to you saying that you meet your potential wife or husband on social media.

Re: Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online by oluwaniyi66(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28
Mor response
Re: Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online by OKUCHI11(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28
Kumuyi wey dey preach for social media page ... Nor be worldly way of evangelism...
Re: Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online by oluwaniyi66(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28
More response
Re: Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online by advanceDNA: 2:09pm On Jan 28
I hope this guy's marriage will last....

All he had to do was keep a private matter private...
Re: Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online by muyico(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28
I respect people choices and desired
Oun oju wa loju ri
Re: Deeper Life Marriage Committee Reaction To Meeting A Partner Online by LordIsaac(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28
Response: Well, we may not be able to stop you, but we will be here to pray for you if you do as your heart pleases. Ammon followed the desires of his heart and perished; Solomon went after a strange woman not one approved of his family, we all know how it ended. Brother, heaven is the goal. We will counsel you to seek the face of the Lord the more.😊

(1) (Reply)

Should I Learn Crytpo Or Email Marketing / Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. / Married Man Gets His Sidechick Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.