Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy (6472 Views)

The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I / Francisca Okeke & Eucharia Nwaichi Win L’Oréal-UNESCO Award / Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by nwaigbomg(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
R.I.P Eucharia Remmy!!! She graduated from UNN in Dec. 2010 and was doing her Youth Service in Damaturu, Yobe State when she was attacked and killed by the Boko Haram last week. She is from Enugu State (Nsuka). ***Shall we continue to live as one?

Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Oh dia!
Southerners please, LEAVE THE NORTH.
Una nor dey hia word!!!!
NIGERIA IS TOOOO UNSTABLE. . . .SOUTHERNERS MOOOOOOOOOOOVE BACK HOME!!!!!

If Nigeria breaks up. . . I prefer Northerners sha o! cool I don tok my yown! kiss

Yes, we shall continue to live as one. . . as long as you keep carrying your 'tolo-tolo' necks to 'serve' in the same SHARIA territories you loathe so much.

I am tempted to say serve you right. . .but for the grace of my GOD this morning. . . I will not do so in memory of this poor, young lady.

Good morning China, what is on your mind this morning besided the 'trial of Dr. Murray'? cool
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by doctokwus: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
Kai& s/body sits somewhere either doing nothing or thinking of what to do.Who knows weda d lady killed by BH wud av bn d next Chimanda,Agbani or d person who had d magical solution to our problm,but she lies dead jst like that,shame on a nation
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by reindeer: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
This is awful.
So sad.
How can the the leaders go to bed at night and sleep soundly hearing and seeing things like this happen?
This is the result of having a weakling as a president, having someone without decisiveness, someone who rewards violence with undue recognition.
what a loss, may her soul rest in perfect peace, her family must be in unbelievable grief right now, may God punish those who did this and those who continue to hold Nigerians hostage because of their selfish interest. The country needs a president, not a docile lamb like GEJ, i am so angry.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by SamMilla1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
I think it is time to invite jack bauer and chloe o brian to help us.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
Mu he he he he he he

O lord!
Come over to Macedonia via British Caledonia to hellep us! grin
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sam Milla:

I think it is time to invite jack bauer and chloe o brian to help us.

jack bauer in nigeria?
phcn will not allow them to run a proper investigation. glo/mtn will mess up their cell-phones.
and area boys will beat up bauer anyways if he fails to drop coins for the baba alayes.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2011
Somebody's daughter sad

How the parents must feel undecided
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2011
frosbel:

Somebody's daughter sad

How the parents must feel undecided

i still blame her parents/guardian for letting her go up north!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
coogar:

i still blame her parents/guardian for letting her go up north!

I served in Kano many years ago, and came within a whisker of losing my life due to yet another riot at the time.

Are these guys blood thirsty vampires  undecided
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
frosbel:

I served in Kano many years ago, and came within a whisker of losing my life due to yet another riot at the time.

Are these guys blood thirsty vampires  undecided

i dunno why the human rights activists in nigeria have not sued the nysc.
there's no statistics on the death rate of that useless scheme - i am sure it's worse than the death rate in iraq, afghanistan and libya put together.

the government won't scrap it cos they get fat from the scheme.
nigeria is a cursed country.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
Yet you still carry your 'funky' arzzzes dia to build 'churches' and do 'ashawo' work/sucking oko mallahs for half a stick of suya over dia huh?

Una nefa serious! grin

All hope is not lost. She died serving your lord. She went forth to areas that needed Christ desperately.

See her smile? She knew it. She has reached heaven, received by Jah-Jehov[b]aat[/b]-Jireh hiimself for JOB well-done.

Is that not what YOUR GOD wanted after all? That y'awl love him and die for him? tongue

Ngwa nu o!
Taki ka queue! kiss

The 'mallam's' knives awaiteth thee! grin
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
Are you for real or some sort of joker.?

Someone was killed and you are having a laugh. Grow up !!!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
People die every day in Nigeria and don't make the news.
Because one of una Igbo 'First Lady' Mgbeke friend do quench for yonder. . .you wannus to start crying abi?
Abeg, dreeeeeeeeeeeess go one corner jor, make we see road.
You shout the North is bad, this and that. . . but you still carry your useless 2-left-legged k or bow legs over there to do what? undecided
Make una siddon dia make una Jisos fall reaash graaand to save your lazy arzzzes. Una nor wannno confront una own thieving government wey dey pursue una comot from the South-South. . .so make una quench for dia! kiss
So, keep your ye-ye religious mourning 'cloak and dagger' mentality in your pocket. kiss
If e pain you too much. . .cry to your mod/supa mod pals!
I dunn kia! kiss
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
coogar:

[b]i dunno why the human rights activists in nigeria have not sued the nysc.[/b]there's no statistics on the death rate of that useless scheme - i am sure it's worse than the death rate in iraq, afghanistan and libya put together.

the government won't scrap it cos they get fat from the scheme.
nigeria is a cursed country.

my thought exactly! its annoying!! Nigeria is the worst country on earth!!!!!!  no doubt!  cry cry cry

anyway apart from my parents, i wonder what will take me back!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
BootyOnMe:

People die every day in Nigeria and don't make the news.
Please, keep your ye-ye religious mourning 'cloak and dagger' mentality in your pocket. kiss

You are obviously one of their kind, since you seem to have no sympathy and a callousness for such reckless behaviour. It is the kind of mentality you have that perpetuates this sort of barbaric behaviour in Northern Nigeria, your brothers sure know how to practise their religion.

Only an ignoramus will make a comment like you did , people die like dogs every day in Nigeria , does that make it right. undecided

Get some civilisation !!

Don't get me started  cool
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
Toaskarity:

my thought exactly! its annoying!! Nigeria is the worst country on earth!!!!!!  no doubt!  cry cry cry

anyway apart from my parents, i wonder what will take me back!

a scheme that has been maiming youths since it's inception should have been done away with by now.
of what essence is the scheme? in a developed world, that scheme would have been scrapped.
they put lives at risk - young people travelling back and forth the country on roads that are not death traps. they either get attacked by daredevil robbers or lose lives to bloody auto accident. when they finally make it to their destinations in the north, they are murdered in cold blood by extremists.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
frosbel:

You are obviously one of their kind, since you seem to have no sympathy and a callousness for such reckless behaviour. It is the kind of mentality you have that perpetuates this sort of barbaric behaviour in Northern Nigeria, your brothers sure know how to practise their religion.

Only an ignoramus will make a comment like you did , people die like dogs every day in Nigeria , does that make it right. undecided

Get some civilisation !!

Don't get me started cool
Bia?
Davidylan JR. wink Nwa ndi mad Isreali monk of Ogun state JONGO! kiss
Abeg, make we hia word!
Ijjjjiot!
THIS IS NOT THE RELIGIOUS SECTION.
Go back dia and finger ya fellow 'monk' from Mount Zion in the arzzze and sniff it for all I care!
Now, buzz of! You retar-ded Abeokota UGLY toad from Rochester NY! Abi you nefa get ya green card yet?
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^

Just read your English and choice of vocabulary and re-read again, Alaba boy grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Just read your English and choice of vocabulary and re-read again, Alaba boy grin grin grin

Na Yinglish you dey take feed ya family?
Ewu!
With all ya fine-fine Yinglish you stiill nor fit get ya green card after all these yiazzzz?
You go hide dey do 'sem-en-ary' studies for one shhhurrsssh yonder!
Olodo Mount Zion!
At least I fit take my family go vacation for China with my 'alaba' yinglish!
Moomoo! kiss
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Bia?
Davidylan JR. wink Nwa ndi mad Isreali monk of Ogun state JONGO! kiss
Abeg, make we hia word!
Ijjjjiot!
THIS IS NOT THE RELIGIOUS SECTION.
Go back dia and finger ya fellow 'monk' from Mount Zion in the arzzze and sniff it for all I care!
Now, buzz of! You retar-ded Abeokota UGLY toad from Rochester NY! Abi you nefa get ya green card yet?

were you born brain-dead? why are you quoting me?
was i talking to you?
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
Blazaaaaaaayyyyyyy

I have missed you too much.

When are you coming back to Coppell?
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
coogar:

were you born brain-dead? why are you quoting me?
was i talking to you?

So if na mistake you nor get sense to sabi say na mistake?
Look at this ashawo supa mod 'tolo-tolo' Gambari phocker! kiss
Wetin be that ya name again?
Jackal?
We nefa forget you and your London phocking of dat WOR-WOR Supa mod o. . . .wey make neck like Sokoto Ostrisssh!
Na H-only God know how you take climb reeaaaaaah inside her toto sef! grin
Abeg dress! Nor kam gif moi HIV and HERPES FROM GAMBARI LAND abeg ya!

I don correct am o. Now go phock ya momma in the usual fasssshion. FROM BEHIND! kiss
Ewu! kiss
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Na Yinglish you dey take feed ya family?
Ewu!
With all ya fine-fine Yinglish you stiill nor fit get ya green card after all these yiazzzz?
You go hide dey do 'sem-en-ary' studies for one shhhurrsssh yonder!
Olodo Mount Zion!
At least I fit take my family go vacation for China with my 'alaba' yinglish!
Moomoo! kiss

China of all places , Muhahaha grin grin
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
frosbel:

China of all places , Muhahaha grin grin

I am sorry for your life.
You should see how far they have come. Even the most remote villages. . . ALL TARRED ROADS! The only sets of 380 planes in the world na im dem dey take fly locally.
Wetin your Ijebu Naija get? cheesy
You go burn your Naija passport!
Ewu.
When you sit your arzze quoting scriptures on NL/looking for one old ashi that will marry your arzzze for a long-overdue residence permit huh?. . . 'Ow you go sabi sointin? grin
#1 Ecomomy in the world you fooool. grin
Abeg go find tiefofnyansh fat Ngbatic bobby suck for NL jare.
Moo-moo! cry

Next thread please. I have made my point! cool
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
BootyOnMe:

So if na mistake you nor get sense to sabi say na mistake?
Look at this ashawo supa mod 'tolo-tolo' Gambari phocker! kiss
Wetin be that ya name again?
Jackal?
We nefa forget you and your London phocking of dat WOR-WOR Supa mod o. . . .wey make neck like Sokoto Ostrisssh!
Na H-only God know how you take climb reeaaaaaah inside her toto sef! grin
Abeg dress! Nor kam gif moi HIV and HERPES FROM GAMBARI LAND abeg ya!

I don correct am o. Now go phock ya momma in the usual fasssshion. FROM BEHIND! kiss
Ewu! kiss

useless daughter of a LovePeddler - so it was a mistake?
next time - open your cataract infected eyes before you quote people, you indolent twit.
the next time you misquote and mix me with your ilk, i would resurrect all your aborted babies and kill them again.

you are a disgrace to all the married women on the planet.
you are married and you display the most disgusting, the most depraving character of any woman on the planet.
even jezebel has nothing on you. you promiscuous ninny.

now, go f[i]u[/i]ck yourself with a strap-on!
you are a boil on the arse of humanity.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
coogar:

useless daughter of a LovePeddler - so it was a mistake?
next time - open your cataract infected eyes before you quote people, you indolent twit.
the next time you misquote and mix me with your ilk, i would resurrect all your aborted babies and kill them again.

you are a disgrace to all the married women on the planet.
you are married and you display the most disgusting, the most depraving character of any woman on the planet.
even jezebel has nothing on you. you promiscuous ninny.

now, go f[i]u[/i]ck yourself with a strap-on!
you are a boil on the arse of humanity.

Abeg.
Enter ya 'sharia' princess im bed.
We are still waiting for ya own marriage after phocking your momma in the arzzzze for ritual as usual! kiss
I nor get ya time.
You bastardly male slut of NL!
Bye! kiss

Erm. . .*still married btw* Wey ya own? wink
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Abeg.
Enter ya 'sharia' princess im bed.
I nor get ya time.
You bastaredly male slut of NL!
Bye! kiss

come back to me after you must have bleeped every feral animal in your neighbourhood!
useless LovePeddler!

Erm. . .*still married btw* Wey ya own?

married to a fat impotent w@nker of a man for the american passport is what you call marriage?
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
coogar:

come back to me after you must have bleeped every feral animal in your neighbourhood!
useless LovePeddler!

Ok!
Son of a Babalawo shrine LovePeddler! kiss
***Ashawo supa mod dey call you abeg***
Make I go see my Chinese customers with longer/fatter/juicier peh-nises than you local, Nigerian menzzzzzez!
Dem don sabi chop eba and okro soup pass una sef! cry

Olodo!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Ok!
Son of a Babalawo shrine LovePeddler! kiss
***Ashawo supa mod dey call you abeg***
Make I go see my Chinese customers with longer manlinesses than Nigerian menzzzzxz!

just f[i]u[/i]ck off, you forum troll.
if there's anything resembling hell in the after life, i just hope and pray you end up in hell sucking satan's balls while being fing[i]e[/i]red by green goblins.

travelling to asia must be a new experience.
ashawo 20 kobo!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

just f[i]u[/i]ck off, you forum troll.
if there's anything resembling hell in the after life, i just hope and pray you end up in hell sucking satan's balls while being fing[i]e[/i]red by green goblins.

travelling to asia must be a new experience.
ashawo 20 kobo!

See BBk Omo 20 Naira Bole Ashewo dey call porson 'forum troll'? grin
Thank God for born again life after phocking NL-Gaddaffi poohsie!
Ta nu ja!
Na you come from Yoruba Sharia land. . . na you go end up like Gaddaffi with your momma smelling toto! kiss
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by icez: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2011
May her soul rest in peace. Amen cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. / Funke Olakunrin: PDP Condemns Killing, Tasks Buhari, FG To Curb Insecurities. / Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.