Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy (6479 Views)

The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I / Francisca Okeke & Eucharia Nwaichi Win L’Oréal-UNESCO Award / Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2011
Amen o!
Ahem!
Back to topic! cool
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

See BBk Omo 20 Naira Bole Ashewo dey call porson 'forum troll'? grin
Thank God for born again life after phocking NLGaddaffi poohsie!
Ta nu ja!

go and fu[i]c[/i]k your hiv-infected chinese midgets and spare us your stinking breath!
you are a LovePeddler - a fact we already know. no need polluting the stratosphere with your malodorous labia.

you have probably slept with every man you have come across in your useless and dejected life.
edo bastardo!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Na you come from Yoruba Sharia land. . . na you go end up like Gaddaffi with your momma smelling toto! kiss

so where are you from? useless daughter of a thousand fathers.
your passport might be blue but your place of birth is still in ughelli - so stop forming!

you are a proper edo floozie who managed to sleep with every immigration officer you came across till you were shipped in a carton of oranges to america.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2011
[size=20pt]BEWARE - I Give More Grievance Than A PitBull Possessed By Demons[/size]

Is anyone feeling any grievance from a so-called Ijebu pit-latrine-concieved bull colonized by Belzeebub yet?
I nor feel anything o.
Make I go look outside window see if 'breeze' go blow h-am by.
No need to wait for 'Godot'! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 12:27am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Is anyone feeling any grievance from a so called Ijebu pit-latrine-concieved bull colonized by belzeebub yet?
I nor feel anything o.
Make I go look outside window see if 'breeze' go blow h-am by.
No need to wait for 'Godot'! cheesy

you would soon feel the grievance when your impotent husband sends you packing. grin
feral animal!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by emiye(m): 12:30am On Nov 08, 2011
The facebook post by Mary Remmy her sister claims she is not dead.

She however asks for prayers, in her words,

"Eucharia Remmy is a member of christ Embassy Damaturu. she was sharing Rapsodies of Reality along New jerusalem, when she was hit. pray with me pls"
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2011
Still waiting. . .
dayokanu:

Blazaaaaaaayyyyyyy

I have missed you too much.

When are you coming back to Coppell?

Ahem! FerrrRRRRRRRRal animal.
Where have you been? angry
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2011
"Eucharia Remmy is a member of christ Embassy Damaturu.

That is a sign. Wrong church! God was not happy with that 'church'!

she was sharing Rapsodies of Reality along New jerusalem,

I bet the 'Rapsodies of Boko Haram Realities' finally hit her in the arzzze huh? undecided
She should have shared them in Southern Nigeria. Abi her God been dey deh-ceive am? cheesy
Obviously, she was shiaaaaring sointin else ova dia. lipsrsealed

when she was hit.

By/with what?

The 'Rapsodies of Boko Haram Realities'? :-;

pray with me pls"

You hear say we be 'Paul' or 'Silas'? undecided

Please, go to the religious section for this Booolsheet.
Nothing to pray about ma. "Sista Papatua 'Even Jesus Cannot Save' Eucharist" has gone to meet her good God abi?
You should know we will not bother you there.
Learn to separate 'church' and 'state'.
Not everyone is a Sharia Christian.
I DON'T WANT SHARIA. . . CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM!!!! PERIOD!!!!
Using different handles does not give you the slightest credibility MAD-DAAAM!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by icez: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2011
emiye:

The facebook post by Mary Remmy her sister claims she is not dead.

She however asks for prayers, in her words,

"Eucharia Remmy is a member of christ Embassy Damaturu. she was sharing Rapsodies of Reality along New jerusalem, when she was hit. pray with me pls"

Please i hope and pray she is still alive. Please God keep her safe.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2011
Please, this is not "news".
One NL member's friend has been MIA from the "NORTH".  . .doing what over there. . . only God knows.
Politics is for NEWS only.
Not to find your missing friends on FaceBook!
Tenk ya! kiss

Instead of sitting here and 'praying', get your skanky behinds off the net. . .buy ya tickets and FLY OVER THERE and pray.
May the force of Boko Haram be wictthyawl!
Amen.
May you not come back too! kiss

Can we read beta news please. cool
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 08, 2011
SMH @  frosbel, coogar et al.some comments are not worth quoting, referred to or replying.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by BootyOnMe: 3:49am On Nov 08, 2011
But you enjoyed reading them! grin
Hypocrites galore of the awon boyz riff-raff club! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by taesia(f): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2011
It's funny how we get nonchalant abt issues that happen in Nigeria eg boko haram. Most times, it's just smth we read in the papers or see on tv. It's when it hits close to home, (maybe thru a loved one or we, ourselves) that we ll know how serious it is and continually pray for our nation (my mistake). It doesnt matter whether u re a Muslim or a Christian. We need to sit up, pray n be observant. Just because it's happening in the North doesnt mean it cant happen in Lagos, Aba, Portharcourt, Benin or what av u? I knew Eucharia while in skul. She had a good heart, expressed Gods' kind of love, was neva judgemental. I wish u all knew her, then u ll know she doesnt deserve an end like this. So, i'm joining my faith with that of other believers, that Eucharia wud be home for xmas with her family. In Jesus' Name, AMEN!
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by namfav(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by tpia5: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2011
I really dont think southerners should be serving in troubled areas and war zone.

Was the lady a corper or what took her there.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by namfav(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
when you are caught in that situation you have to question why some people put there lives at risk, it is like going to libya (a month ago)
all the way from enugu, parents did not do there job
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nigeria is a very sick country dat must not be allowed to continue. This is not right that Easterners should continually be executed since 1945 - till date. Wat type of country do we have. RIP and my condolences to the family.  angry
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by icez: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
namfav:

when you are caught in that situation you have to question why some people put there lives at risk, it is like going to libya (a month ago)
all the way from enugu, parents did not do there job

IMHO i have to say; i do not think that she is to blame. She was posted to serve her nation, i think the NYSC should stop posting peeps to BKH states. It happened during the elections and nothing was done. angry
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by NegroNtns(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
May her soul rest in peace and may peace be with her, Amen.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by manchy7531: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
may her soul rest in perfect peace, AMEN
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by chino24: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
icez:

IMHO i have to say; i do not think that she is to blame. She was posted to serve her nation, i think the NYSC should stop posting peeps to BKH states. It happened during the elections and nothing was done. angry

would she go to prison if she refused to serve her nation? where was she when boko haram killed some corp members during the elections earlier in the year? any parent/guardian sending their wards to the north for nysc is irresponsible.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by ak47mann(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
GOD in heaven what have we done to deserve these? are we the most sinners in Nigeria? why are none belivers like blood thirsty boko haram/Hausa Fulani killing us, the most backward people on earth,why GOD why cry cry cry why keeping us in the same union with murderers, these people are agent of deaths, i will keep saying it calling your name, i know u always answer my prayers and my peoples cry,MAY YOUR ENEMIES STUMBLE AND FALL IN JESUS NAME, MAY THEIR LIVES ALWAYS BE LIKE HELL IN JESUS NAME AMEN, MAY YOU FIGHT THIS BATTLE FOR US IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN AMEN AMEN cry cry cry I HATE ASKING FOR THE COUNTRY TO HAVE NO PEACE  BUT IT AFFECT US AS WELL, BUT JEHOVAH CHINEKE GOD OF ISRAEL, ISSAC, JACOB, ABRAHAM, pls fight for your children ,
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by icez: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

would she go to prison if she refused to serve her nation? where was she when boko haram killed some corp members during the elections earlier in the year? any parent/guardian sending their wards to the north for nysc is irresponsible.

u know in naija nysc cert. is required for most jobs. And maybe her parents do not have enough connections to get her re-posted. what do u expect the girl to do?
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
icez:

u know in naija nysc cert. is required for most jobs. And maybe her parents do not have enough connections to get her re-posted. what do u expect the girl to do?

stay at home and try again - if she was still in the east, she wouldn't have died such a violent death.
sending one's ward to northern nigeria since jonathan came into power is a suicide mission.
they should have slaughtered her themselves - it's like sending an american to basra without protection.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by icez: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

stay at home and try again - if she was still in the east, she wouldn't have died such a violent death.
sending one's ward to northern nigeria since jonathan came into power is a suicide mission.
they should have slaughtered her themselves - it's like sending an american to basra without protection.

I partially agree with u. But don't u think nysc leadership should also stop posting peeps to these places (if u don't send an american to basra in the first instance, the issue of "protection" will not arise).
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by coogar: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
icez:

I partially agree with u. But don't u think nysc leadership should also stop posting peeps to these places (if u don't send an american to basra in the first instance, the issue of "protection" will not arise).

if you read my comments in the previous page, i asked for the scheme to be completely scrapped or revamped.
let people serve in their states of origin. i don't need to know the hausa way of life or efik way of life. i will never stay there or imbibe in their culture or tradition.

nigerian parents should be doing more too. a 1-million march protest to scrap the nysc would go a long way to dent the credibility. statistics should be provided on the death-rate of the useless scheme. thousands of lives have been lost to the senseless scheme and the purpose of setting it up in the first place has been defeated many years ago.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by icez: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

if you read my comments in the previous page, i asked for the scheme to be completely scrapped or revamped.
let people serve in their states of origin. i don't need to know the hausa way of life or efik way of life. i will never stay there or imbibe in their culture or tradition.

nigerian parents should be doing more too. a 1-million march protest to scrap the nysc would go a long way to dent the credibility. statistics should be provided on the death-rate of the useless scheme. thousands of lives have been lost to the senseless scheme and the purpose of setting it up in the first place has been defeated many years ago.

Point noted. cool. Also has she been found or she is still missing like her sister reported?
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
shocked shocked
So people still have the guts to go to the North to serve even after all that has been said and done. And she was sharing Rhapsody of Reality when she was hit? Was the pastor hit alongside her? Or was he safe at home when it happened.

God forgive me for my next statement. Amen.

That girl died from stupidity. She doesn't even value the life that God gave her.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by icez: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
pDude:

shocked shocked
So people still have the guts to go to the North to serve even after all that has been said and done. And she was sharing Rhapsody of Reality when she was hit? Was the pastor hit alongside her? Or was he safe at home when it happened.

God forgive me for my next statement. Amen.

That girl died from stupidity. She doesn't even value the life that God gave her.

That was rather harsh lipsrsealed. But u have a point. I just hope she is still alive somewhere (since her sis said she is "missing"wink.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by otokx(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
any youth corper from the south that goes to assume a posting in the north of the country including excluding FCT is playing with fire.
Re: Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy by icez: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
nysc should stop posting peeps there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC / Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. / Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.