Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

One Advantage Of Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Advantage Of Boko Haram (2190 Views)

Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Advantage Of Boko Haram by Francis5: 5:05am On Nov 08, 2011
Granted that some southerners are victims of Boko Haram
But the majority of the victims are northerners
Boko Haram is helping to reduce northern population to bring them at par with the south
That is, if the last census is anything to go by
At this rate, the next census will show how depopulated they have become
Let them keep up the ''good'' job.

Do I have any pity for the beasts? Hell no

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by adamabdul: 5:14am On Nov 08, 2011
The good Job they are doing is splitting Nigeria.They have Borno state and Yobe next Bauchi and Gombe.Nothing is stopping us
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by emiye(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2011
adamabdul:

The good Job they are doing is splitting Nigeria.They have Borno state and Yobe next Bauchi and Gombe.Nothing is stopping us
Are you the spokesperson of Bokoharam on Nairaland? What is the qualification to join your organisation?
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by adamabdul: 6:04am On Nov 08, 2011
Burn all your school certificates 4rm nursery skul certificate to ur university degree.Then ask your parents forgiveness dont tell them where you are going coz they are cowards and may try to stop.Then you wil contact me so that we wil fly you to a secret country where you wil be trained for two months.ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?@EMIYE
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2011
^^^

This is enough to implicate you. sad
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by marcus1234: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2011
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by adamabdul: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

This is enough to implicate you. sad
JUST LYK THEY SAID BUHARI IS RESPONSIBLE
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by egift(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2011
If only Boko Haram people can say "Don't dare remove Subsidy".

And "Pay up Minimum wage and all arrears to civil servants before the end of December"
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by dplordx(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2011
The Advantage of BK

1. What a useless country Nigeria is
2. What a super-useless presido y'all voted in.
3. How useless Nigerians are to vote this chicken into power.
4. How useless and lame your security agencies are: SSS, Police, Military, MOPOL, anti-terrorist (a well organized BK will kill GEJ within 12 hours)
5. How some bunch of broke al-majiris came shake the pants of the bum of GEJ and make him hide indoor during our 51st birthday. Men shocked!
6. And yes, what a bunch of cowards we've got in power starting from the commander in chief.
7. And how useless the religious bodies in Nigeria are. Not even the Supreme Islamic Council could get to these youths.
8. And the deep rot and level of continued decadence is eating up the country.
9. And yes, how ironic, how dumb and completely m0ronic the poster is to think the killing of Ibos and Yorubas who are the main targets is decimating the hausa. Ode! angry
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2011
adamabdul:

JUST LYK THEY SAID BUHARI IS RESPONSIBLE

But Buhari has never made comments like the one you just made, has he?
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by emiye(m): 4:37am On Nov 09, 2011
adamabdul:

Burn all your school certificates 4rm nursery skul certificate to your university degree.Then ask your parents forgiveness dont tell them where you are going coz they are cowards and may try to stop.Then you wil contact me so that we wil fly you to a secret country where you wil be trained for two months.ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?@EMIYE
Now i have confirmed my fears. You will be contacted.
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by abiolak: 4:48am On Nov 09, 2011
Nigeria should stop wasting time, the member of the aclaimed boko aram family that obasanjo visited are all educated and they have two proff who are still lecturers in ABU ZARIA, so all dis name boko aram is just a name to blackmail the north, so that the west and south will have something to teeth on, this is a game i believe the politician try to play but it failed and is bouncing back the title of the game is boko aram
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by Beaf: 4:51am On Nov 09, 2011
egift:

If only Boko Haram people can say "Don't dare remove Subsidy".

And "Pay up Minimum wage and all arrears to civil servants before the end of December"

And that will clean up their murderous slate for you? Will that bring back the innocent lives lost?
You are as good as a phucking murderer.
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by adamabdul: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2011
emiye:

Now i have confirmed my fears. You will be contacted.
Hmm.We may be visiting you soon you are one of the hypocrites spying on us
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by emiye(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2011
adamabdul:

Hmm.We may be visiting you soon you are one of the hypocrites spying on us
OK, that is better, you are ready for your 32 virgins. COME ON OVER!
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2011
emiye:

OK, that is better, you are ready for your 32 virgins. COME ON OVER!

I hope you don't stay around where i stay o? please if yes, i need to relocate, i don't want my situation to be another "we are on top of the situation"
Re: One Advantage Of Boko Haram by Beaf: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
Another thread started out of the incredible degree of foolishness and irresponsibility that has overtaken NL. angry
OP, I am sure you are "rejoicing" at the turn your thread has taken. I can't understand why people wake up and post the first id!otitic thought that comes to mind.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Boka Aram? / S'east PDP Pushes Nnamani, Nwodo For Bot Chair / Photo Of Corpers Fighting It Out (disgusting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.