Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57091 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by eneekaycee(m): 1:10am On Mar 03, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]Hey guys, I just believe this (you might say Im being over -patriotic)but this is what Ive come to find out and believe:Nigerian dames are the most beautiful in the world!!!What do you say guys/
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 1:16am On Mar 03, 2006
we r fyne oo but i disagree, indians nko, Ethiopians,Eriterians, spanish ppl tongue but hey 9ja gurlz r fyne too kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by eneekaycee(m): 2:26am On Mar 03, 2006
Hotstepper, you are right,these other nationals are sweet but there s somn natural,original as in just "it"with Nigerian girl's looks.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 5:26am On Mar 03, 2006
do i qualify as dat"IT", lol
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by babwilms(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2006
Nigerian babes are the prettiest i've ever seen or come across. They come in different sizes (figure 8 shape, coke bottle shape, u've got the p and d shapes and many more) even the ugliest one in nigeria has one aspect of beuty in her, plus they come in different colours but the idians, spanish, ethiopians all have the same skin colour and they have no defense (flat backs). The black americans are also very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2006
they are beautiful but not the whole world!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kimba(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2006
who said so, na lie
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2006
na big lie
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Badman888(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2006
not all, but a number
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by uche1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2006
well some of them are good, but not all
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by whitelexi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2006
Definitely not the finest in the world, not even in africa, grin
C'mon be realistic for once, think of babes from the carribeans, from isreal, God! from India or even Jamaica, We have lovely women, no doubt but they are definitely not the best in the world, lai lai grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by samm(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2006
For those of us that are well travelled, Nigerian Gals are in fact the finest in the world. Beauty, Originiality and then some. BIG UPS ME LADIES!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by queen2(f): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2006
*sighs* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Rhodalyn(f): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by whitelexi(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2006
@Rho: do u sincerely think naija babes are the finest in the whole world?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2006
caribbeans r not finer dan naija/african gurls, i disgrace, most of dem r mix but still
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by queen2(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2006
Rhodalyn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by whitelexi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2006
Hotstepper looks like my ex when i was in naija grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by ramono(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2006
naija girls are not even the most beautiful in africa, i can swear that ethiopian and somalis fine pass!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by whitelexi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2006
ramono:

naija girls are not even the most beautiful in africa, i can swear that ethiopian and somalis fine pass!!! smiley

100% Behind u bro, u be correct man and u speak your mind, I mean, its very obvious now, naija babes try oh - but they are not the best in Africa let alone, the world cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by whitelexi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2006
Some of these somali's in london hot die! you can hardly believe that their country is in such a state when u see them, their guyz are cute and their girls are tha bomb cool That is only somalia oh!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by IAH(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2006
Yes, Ethiopians are the ones usually applauded for African beauty.
In the world, I always hear of Indian and Oriental women. ( I do hope Chinese is not part of the definition of Oriental! shocked)
Personally, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life is an Indian girl. cool

If a non-Nigerian is asked to rate it, I'm sure Nigerian babes won't even come in his/her top 20 list. tongue or even top 50. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by thekrafter(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2006
Yeah, the men are a lot better looking. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2006
@whitelexi , ur ex ke, oh noo, why do ppl alwayz tell mei look like diz person and diz person, i don't tire, ppl. is it a good sign?, am I fyne? tongue,
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Skidoc(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2006
Hotstepper:

am I fyne?

JAMB Question
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2006
@Skidoc, u r funny, diz one every1 sayz i look like sum1, lol, oh manybe am a celebrity tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by victoria1(f): 1:46am On Mar 04, 2006
yep nigerian women (omotola jalade for example) beautiful. in general, african women are the most beautiful women in the world. most racist ppl just dont want to admit it. we have natural beauty. we have both pretty gaces and bodies.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by pintos(m): 1:50am On Mar 04, 2006
Hotstepper:

@Skidoc, you're funny, diz one everyone sayz i look like someone, cheesy, oh manybe am a celebrity tongue
Hotty meself i get urgent message for you. hallo me jo
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by victoria1(f): 1:55am On Mar 04, 2006
@ IAH really an indian girl is the most beautiful girl u've ever seen. much more beautiful than omotola genevieve etc, wow i dont mean to be racist or anything though
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by victoria1(f): 2:00am On Mar 04, 2006
i think that african girls are the most beautiful in the world. some africans i know tend to think the lighter-skinned africans like ethiopians & somalians are the most beautiful africans. i know not all of them are light but most of them are. i think senegalese girls are one of the most beautiful in the world. its easier for fair-complexioned people to look pretty bcauz their hair is much more easier to manage. u know. but no matter what anyone says african women in general r the most beautiful
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by ocho(f): 2:33am On Mar 04, 2006
Interesting topic! If any one says NIGEIRAN GIRLS are the preetiest in the world, well, i can't argue with that cool cool I must say though that Ethiopean girls are equally pretty,and their men are drop dead gorgeous,my oh my! wink trust me, i can testify! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.