Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (3577 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

And what have you done to the ones added to the Bible if not misquote and misinterpret?
Even if it was added, you'd do what you've always done, twist and misinterpret it as always.

There could only be a misinterpretation:

If you're not doing the assignment given!

So tell me what assignment Jesus gave his disciples and how you are part of those doing it if you're not the one misinterpretating what you don't understand! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

That book is very fictional
I dunno why some people still want it to be added to the scriptures

Because they're not with the BODY of Christ! wink

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02
MaxInDHouse:

There could only be a misinterpretation:

If you're not doing the assignment given!

So tell me what assignment Jesus gave his disciples and how you are part of those doing it if you're not the one misinterpretating what you don't understand! smiley

Changing the truth of the word of GOD to a lie is not what JESUS CHRIST sent you.
There is a reward for being a false teacher.

What JESUS CHRIST commanded is:
Matthew 28 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁹ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
²⁰ Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

But what you guys are teaching is your own doctrines, which are contrary to the truth.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Changing the truth of the word of GOD to a lie is not what JESUS CHRIST sent you.

Matthew 28 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁹ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
²⁰ Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

But what you guys are teaching is your own doctrines, which are contrary to the truth.

Again
That verse shows no indication that Jesus is equal or the same as the Father
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Again
That verse shows no indication that Jesus is equal or the same as the Father

You said, 'Lord' means JESUS CHRIST, while LORD means the FATHER.
Same you said JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD while the FATHER is the Almighty.
Then I gave you a verse from the Bible you claimed to know so well where JESUS CHRIST claimed to be the Almighty and you started jumping from bush to forest.

JESUS CHRIST is also called the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Now, let's dig this out even.

You said 'Lord' is for JESUS CHRIST and 'LORD' is for the FATHER.
Now explain the following verses.

In the Old Testament, the Bible said:

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”
— Deuteronomy 10:17 (KJV)

“These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.”
— Revelation 17:14 (KJV)

“And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”
— Revelation 19:16 (KJV)

“Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;”
— 1 Timothy 6:15 (KJV)

Come over here and explain these verses.

I told you your doctrines are erroneous and you should understand you ain't talking to a programmable human.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

You said, 'Lord' means JESUS CHRIST, while LORD means the FATHER.
Same you said JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD while the FATHER is the Almighty.
Then I gave you a verse from the Bible you claimed to know so well where JESUS CHRIST claimed to be the Almighty and you started jumping from bush to forest.

JESUS CHRIST is also called the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Now, let's dig this out even.

You said 'Lord' is for JESUS CHRIST and 'LORD' is for the FATHER.
Now explain the following verses.

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”

“These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.”

“And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

“Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;”

Come over here and explain these verses.

I told you your doctrines are erroneous and you should understand you ain't talking to a programmable human.

Lord is a title not a name
Lord does not mean Jesus name
Jesus is Lord
We also have human lords like Lord Lugard and Lord Lionel. They are not God right?

The Greatest Lord over all is Jehovah God and Jesus submits to him too. He gave Jesus all authority and power over all. That is why Jesus can be described as King of kings as he's over all human kings
Nebuchadnexxar was also described as King of kings but he is not God.
LORD was introduced to replace the name of God (YHWH) by some translators including King James

So 🤷‍♂️
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Lord is a title not a name
Lord does not mean Jesus name
Jesus is Lord
We also have human lords like Lord Lugard and Lord Lionel. They are not God right?

The Greatest Lord over all is Jehovah God and Jesus submits to him too. He gave Jesus all authority and power over all. That is why Jesus can be described as King of kings as he's over all human kings
Nebuchadnexxar was also described as King of kings but he is not God.
LORD was introduced to replace the name of God (YHWH) by some translators including King James

So 🤷‍♂️

And tell me which of the above verses is referring to a human.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

And tell me which of the above verses is referring to a human.

Jesus was described as King of kings and you say that automatically makes him God
Jesus was described as Lord and you say that means Jesus Christ
Should we then count every person in the Bible, described as such as the true God?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Jesus was described as King of kings and you say that automatically makes him God
Should we then count every person in the Bible, described as such as the true God?

Now I see why you guys only deceive those who are so easy and soft to deceive. And I see you should know I do not belong to that category.

Read these verses again… or do you have difficulty reading or understanding?

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Matthew 28 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Now tell me what Jesus commanded that we are not doing because i can tell you 5 things Jesus commanded that you don't even grasp yet you're claiming Christian! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02
MaxInDHouse:

Now tell me what Jesus commanded that we are not doing because i can tell you 5 things Jesus commanded that you don't even grasp yet you're claiming Christian! smiley

Don't deviate. Don't change to another topic before the previous one is cleared.

Explain the differences you pointed out between Lord and LORD.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Now I see why you guys only deceive those who are so easy and soft to deceive. And I see you should know I do not belong to that category.

'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?'

Who was speaking?
Who was he referring to as his God? Himself or someone else?

'I am going to meet my father and your father, and my God and your God'
Who was speaking and who was he referring to as 'my God'
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?'

Who was speaking?
Who was he referring to as his God? Himself or someone else?

'I am going to meet my father and your father, and my God and your God'
Who was speaking and who was he referring to as 'my God'

Explain these verses is what I asked.
Understand the word "Explain"?

Aemmyjah:

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Explain these verses is what I asked.
Understand the word "Explain"?

Deuteronomy applies not to Jesus Christ, but to the God of the Jews, Jehovah.

King of kings. Yes it applies to Jesus as king over earthly rulers. Jesus and God are not the only persons in the Bible addressed as King it Kings... Interestingly, the Bible verse describes him as the lamb of God

Another part of the Bible says that Jesus was raised by God to a superior authority/ position.

All these ar3 are titles to show his majesty
Jesus never claimed to be God or equal to God. I said LORD was used to replace YHWH in many Bibles. You can confirm for yourself in the introduction page of some Bibles like the Revised Standard Version
You want to just argue lazily
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Think after you read.
If you have read the of Enoch, you too will dismiss it, it's just a fantasy. One verse written that matches what Jude wrote does not mean that book was inspired
False teacher calling women seed of Satan. Poor misogynist!

See insult and abuse all because I pointed out that you are wrong. Jw is definitely equal to hellfire.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:54pm On Feb 02
Naijanascam:

Stop deceiving yourself fighting the devil when you are the devil to yourself.... Discipline yourself and everything around you will be in best interest of humanity...

No one can deceive himself when he is surrounded by troubles like you screaming to Tinubu for everything, So continue your way, after all you love shouting.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

See this one
I laugh you
You can call out and say that a fellow man like you is cursed cos of arguments on Nairaland and you say things
But an agbero should hit you, damage your car and insult you, you will just stay there and be smiling shey?
De play
It's like you need someone to educate you on how Agbero behave

I know its cursed people like you that would just wake up and go out one day and a mad agbero would just beat you, insult you and damage your car even when you did no thing to him, Thank you for showing us that you are Cursed.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02
Dtruthspeaker:

I know its curse people like you that would just wake up and go out one day and a mad agbero would just beat you, insult you and damage your car even when you did no thing to him, Thank you for showing us that you are Cursed.

Where did I say I would beat an agbero?
Hope reading has not failed you grin
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02
Dtruthspeaker:

See insult and abuse all because I pointed out that you are wrong. Jw is definitely equal to hellfire.

You said Women are seeds of Satan
Which Bible teaches that?
Your own Bible
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by FxMasterz: 2:17pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Where did Jude say he quoted from?

He didn't mention did he? All we knew is that he quoted Enoch and we found the same words of Enoch in a certain book that was in circulation in the time of Jude.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

You said Women are seeds of Satan
Which Bible teaches that?
Your own Bible

Even when this thread is not about that? I said it, jw turns their followers into mad people.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by FxMasterz: 2:20pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

The bible does not state
😎

That's the truth.

The Bible didn't state. But when you find the same words in another book by the same person that was quoted, what does that imply? Remember there's no oral tradition about Enoch as a person.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:23pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Where did I say I would beat an agbero?
Hope reading has not failed you grin

See another proof that jw and Satanists are the same? See serpent's twisting. No where did anybody say, you would beat an agbero. We know Satan in you helps you twist what you read.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by FxMasterz: 2:23pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Oga
Calm down
Jude quoted Enoch
The writers of the book of Enoch wrote the book about 100 or 200 years before Jude
But Enoch himself lived about 5000 years earlier
Where did those writers get the information from about the life of someone who lived 5000 years ago?
Answer

Why are you arguing something no one is arguing with you? Do you enjoy arguing with yourself?

Where those writers copied from is not the question. And I'm saying this for the umpteenth time.

The question is where did Jude copy from since there was no oral tradition about Enoch in Judaism.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02
FxMasterz:

Why are you arguing something no one is arguing with you? Do you enjoy arguing with yourself?

Where those writers copied from is not the question. And I'm saying this for the umpteenth time.

The question is where did Jude copy from since there was no oral tradition about Enoch in Judaism.

For the umpteenth time?
Where did Jude say he quoted Enoch word's from?
Where did the writer's or the book of Enoch get the information of what Enoch said about 5000 years ago?
Could it be that James may have quoted from another available source or he got it by inspiration? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02
Dtruthspeaker:

See another proof that jw and Satanists are the same? See serpent's twisting. No where did anybody say, you would beat an agbero. We know Satan in you helps you twist what you read.

Prove it and be an honorable man that speaks truth. If you can't, you know yourself already
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02
Dtruthspeaker:

Even when this thread is not about that? I said it, jw turns their followers into mad people.

Since you claim to speak truth, you should be proud and defend anything you say without feeling ashamed
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Since you claim to speak truth, you should be proud and defend anything you say without feeling ashamed

To defend anything I say, in the very place i say it, at the time I say it. And all these was done many many months back. And in that thread, the record shows i answered you and you had no thing valid to say and you left. So nothing for you but to live with the pain the Truth causes you.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02
FxMasterz:

He didn't mention did he? All we knew is that he quoted Enoch and we found the same words of Enoch in a certain book that was in circulation in the time of Jude.

Good
But those words in that certain book were words of a man who lived about 5000 years earlier. Where could they have quoted jt from?

In other words
Let's assume that Jude quoted the book of Enoch which was written about 100 or 200 years earlier?
Since Enoch lived about 5000 years before the writers of that book, where could they have gotten or quoted such information from? Is there no chance that Jude may have gotten it directly from that source (a reliable one)?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02
FxMasterz:

That's the truth.

The Bible didn't state. But when you find the same words in another book by the same person that was quoted, what does that imply? Remember there's no oral tradition about Enoch as a person.

Let's imagine something similar
I, Aemmy write about someone who existed 5000 years ago and quoted something he said at the time. Let's call him MaxInDHouse
Someone else named FxMasterz who lived about 100 or 200 years ago write about the same person, MaxInDHouse
But MaxInDHouse lived 5000 years ago. Where did FxMasterz and CO get the information of what MaxInDHouse said?
Is it by chance that they received such information or from another source or writing?
Would my writing, though similar necessarily mean that I copied from FxMasterz?

That is my point. Thank you
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02
Dtruthspeaker:

To defend anything I say, in the very place i say it, at the time I say it. And all these was done many many months back. And in that thread, the record shows i answered you and you had no thing valid to say and you left. So nothing for you but to live with the pain the Truth causes you.

What pain?
My mother is not a seed of Satan
I'm speaking on her behalf
I dunno about you sir but I am sure she's not either
The only people mentioned as seeds of Satan in the Bible are those that rebel against God, resist his will and/or turn apostate
I dunno where you got your own theory from.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

What pain?
My mother is not a seed of Satan
I'm speaking on her behalf
I dunno about you sir but I am sure she's not either
The only people mentioned as seeds of Satan in the Bible are those that rebel against God, resist his will and/or turn apostate
I dunno where you got your own theory from.

Yet, here you are crying about the post i made months ago. Abeg, its your right to deceive yourself into hellfire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Greatest Miracle In The Bible! / Meet The Church That Refuse To Help Endsars Ladies Becos Dey Are Wearing Trouser / Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.