Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Am I Too Strict? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Strict? (1802 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Am I Stupid For Not Dating Guys: am i too strict when it comes to guys / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Strict? by EreluRoz: 11:09am On Feb 03
advanceDNA:

It happens in all almost all relationship in different ways of course...

women will consciously or unconsciously test ur tolerance for bulshiit......once u simp in the name of being understanding, mature, and not jealous...

Otilor... U lose control and be the mumu of the relationship..
Shush it
Re: Am I Too Strict? by BHG1: 11:25am On Feb 03
Wife Describes Her Husband As a Maradona In Bed After Catching Him Sleeping With Her Mother https://www.bhginfodesk.com/2024/02/wife-describes-her-husband-as-maradona.html aster post=128259178]This is why you should FEAR women.

This dude got gaslit so hard he's questioning himself.

Imagine a woman in a serious relationship with a responsible man asking to go spend the night with another man.

Incredible! Just imagine that kind of buffoonery!

It's also LAUGHABLE the bitch got offended that OP said he'd NEVER tolerate a cheating bitch no matter how long it takes to discover the infidelity.

OP, you are dealing with a witch. Run for your life.

She has demonstrated TWICE that she's going to cheat on you. And they say when people show you who they are, BELIEVE them.

She has shown you that she's a LovePeddler, believer her. Move on!

Getting offended because a potential spouse says they'll NEVER tolerate cheating is another level of BITCHERY! What an absolute piece of shit she is!

Run![/quote]
Re: Am I Too Strict? by Exceptional300: 6:50pm On Feb 04
Rokiat:
Some of these small girls so dumb. If you want to keep a roster of guys do so without letting any of them know.

If you ain’t married to a guy you ain’t committed to any of them. You don’t owe no of em loyalty.

Being somebody girlfriend is nothing but a damn scam smart women knows to keep a roster and May best man wins. You’re saying gibberish

But these small kids nowadays smh. Any never move in or give wife benefit to any of these niggas until they’ve put a ring on it.

Smh these women standards so low nowadays the bar is in hell.
Re: Am I Too Strict? by BHG1: 1:25pm On Feb 05
Women and Youths protest high cost of living in Minna, block major roads...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmHyTM7hX8c?si=FZfMChU799eQimni
BHG1:
Wife Describes Her Husband As a Maradona In Bed After Catching Him Sleeping With Her Mother https://www.bhginfodesk.com/2024/02/wife-describes-her-husband-as-maradona.html aster post=128259178]This is why you should FEAR women.

This dude got gaslit so hard he's questioning himself.

Imagine a woman in a serious relationship with a responsible man asking to go spend the night with another man.

Incredible! Just imagine that kind of buffoonery!

It's also LAUGHABLE the bitch got offended that OP said he'd NEVER tolerate a cheating bitch no matter how long it takes to discover the infidelity.

OP, you are dealing with a witch. Run for your life.

She has demonstrated TWICE that she's going to cheat on you. And they say when people show you who they are, BELIEVE them.

She has shown you that she's a LovePeddler, believer her. Move on!

Getting offended because a potential spouse says they'll NEVER tolerate cheating is another level of BITCHERY! What an absolute piece of shit she is!

Run!
Re: Am I Too Strict? by BHG1: 4:22pm On Feb 05
4-year-old Girl Hospitalized As Fire Destroys 14-room Building, Renders 11 Families Homeless https://www.bhginfodesk.com/2024/02/4-year-old-girl-hospitalized-as-fire.html
EreluRoz:
Shush it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Guys Are Cheats / Happy Birthday Yimiton! / Your Fantasies Are Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.