Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Who Will Help Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Help Me? (471 Views)

Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones / This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) / A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Help Me? by thesilentman(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02
Nairalanders,
i got caught in a downsizing exercise in my place of work and and so i've been out of job for months now.I have no choice than to do this cos of my 5 months old baby that's terribly ill for the past four days now.I need to get him to the hospital asap.life has really humbled me.Please Nairalanders i need help,in any measure will go a long way.
God no go shame us o.
Re: Who Will Help Me? by thesilentman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02
Good people of nairaland,pls show me love. 0749084629 GTB.This is a serious and urgent matter,pls.May God reward you all.
Re: Who Will Help Me? by thesilentman(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02
Baby is hot all over and crying non stop since morning and no shishi in my pocket.I've never needed help so bad.
Re: Who Will Help Me? by thesilentman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02
God...
Re: Who Will Help Me? by drimzsmoke(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02
thesilentman:
Baby is hot all over and crying non stop since morning and no shishi in my pocket.I've never needed help so bad.

Go and meet panso.phist, he's the one who said you people should be starting family with 50k salary!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑
πŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Who Will Help Me? by thesilentman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02
[quote author=drimzsmoke post=128259934]

Go and meet panso.phist, he's the one who said you people should be starting family with 50k salary!!!
Re: Who Will Help Me? by thesilentman(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02
God where is your face?!
Re: Who Will Help Me? by Baztardidiot: 5:13am On Feb 03
Stfu stupid scammer. U and that useless baby go die miserable death.idiot

1 Like

Re: Who Will Help Me? by thesilentman(m): 7:28am On Feb 03
Baztardidiot:
Stfu stupid scammer. U and that useless baby go die miserable death.idiot
why bro,what is my crime-that i need help?
Re: Who Will Help Me? by advanceDNA: 1:21pm On Feb 03
drimzsmoke:

Go and meet panso.phist, he's the one who said you people should be starting family with 50k salary!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑
πŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Lol
Re: Who Will Help Me? by thesilentman(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03
I just saw your kind gesture mr Samson,may God replenish the source more abundantly.I'm forever grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Cassper Nyovest's Shocking Confession: The Devil Had Me And He Had Me So Deep / β€œDon’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi / Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.