Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife (7505 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Why Buhari Chose An ‘outsider’ As Customs Boss / Outsider Emerging Customs Boss Rubbishes Career Progression – Group Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2011
igbo pple should stop dreaming about dis presidency of a tin, it wil only take tym for dat mentality of negativity towards an igbo man to fade away, if by 2015 an igbo man bcoms presido hmm d north will explode n i tink will lead to crisis which may divide dis our beloved country, check out GEJ's case,though he is not an igbo man but we all saw wat happend.bcus of d northerners blv dat nigeria belongs to dem they put up a fyt wen its not their person, sha only time can tell. as for those sayn they should point out one igbo man worthy i fink am up to d task *hehehehe* , proudly igbo .1luv is d msg
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
yes
BRING IT ON grin grin grin grin
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by cjfavour(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
Govt of hope and not govt of action. Na hope we go chop? Na hope go develop nigeria? We need action and nt hope pls.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
Since we Ndigbo need to united on this, we have three men that are well respected and widely acceptable to other regions outside the South East,

Dr Andy Uba a politician and former SA to OBJ, Barrister Ojo Maduaeke former minister of the Federal Republic and the distinguished Chief Chris Uba, a renown businessman of international repute.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by aljharem3: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
aze:

Since we Ndigbo need to united on this, we have three men that are well respected and widely acceptable to other regions outside the South East,

Dr Andy Uba a politician and former SA to OBJ, Barrister Ojo Maduaeke former minister of the Federal Republic and the distinguished Chief Chris Uba, a renown businessman of international repute.

One question

Are you looking for an Igbo president

Or

Are you looking for someone that would make Nigeria a 1st class country ?

Ethnicity does not = development

when would you people see this undecided
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by fxtopedia(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
When it comes to PipeDREAM on presidency seat, no tribe can hold a candle to the Ibo grin grin grin
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by PointB: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
DONkollione:

igbo pple should stop dreaming about dis presidency of a tin, it wil only take tym for dat mentality of negativity towards an igbo man to fade away, if by 2015 an igbo man bcoms presido hmm d north will explode n i tink will lead to crisis which may divide dis our beloved country, check out GEJ's case,though he is not an igbo man but we all saw wat happend.bcus of d northerners blv dat nigeria belongs to dem they put up a fyt wen its not their person, sha only time can tell. as for those sayn they should point out one igbo man worthy i fink am up to d task *hehehehe* , proudly igbo .1luv is d msg

So because of fear of division, Nigerians of Igbo extraction should not aspire to lead their country to greater height? What kind of thinking is this?

Can you point five men who are worthy of leading this country come 2015?
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

Ileke,appeasing Nigerians for what?

With the way people react to the issue of an igbo president,I just think its best to divide this country,talk about unfairness.msheeeew.

Who is going to do the voting? No be Nigerians? Atleast lie small, like GEJ did to Nigerians. Pretend to be humble in the meanwhile.

Nigerians are beginning to be skeptical abt an Igbo president, why the urgent demands. Dont appease them, you dont get him. Presidency is not a one way ticket.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by nku5: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ aze - those three ppl you mentioned are very very very far from the calibre of ndi igbo that should be considered for the presidency. The first two are out of it, as for chris uba I wouldn't want him to be president of my vigilante union.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by fxtopedia(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
Talk is CHEAP!
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by PointB: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
nku5:

@ aze - those three ppl you mentioned are very very very far from the calibre of ndi igbo that should be considered for the presidency. The first two are out of it, as for chris uba I wouldn't want him to be president of my vigilante union.

lol, I am with you. Best foot forward, pronto! cool
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by blank(f): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
See who is talking, Ezeife, the thief in chief himself.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Chyz2: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
I get back to my thread just to find nothing put jealous yoruba commentators. Wow! shocked

The way that you people jealouse Igbos are amazing. You all are the only ones in the whole of nigeria that jealous us. It's so funny. Are we that much of a threat to you all?lol

Look at your lousy president obasanjo said during presidency, "I don't know how a people can recover so quickly after such a war".Lol. . .Yes we are Igbos and we don't just sit around like his people and wait on government welfare.

Look, let me make this clear since what De Ezeife words are not clear enough, if we are cheated out of presidency, there will be nothing like nigeria again. All Igbo,even the ones who are vehemently One Nigeria supporters will agitate for Biafra. There is nothing anyone can do about it. If Igbos lose fair and square then so be it.

Its because of this same mentality that the SW has relegated itself to the back and the north lost to jonathan.

I swear you yorubas go catch heart attack one day the way you people worry about Igbo. . .I always said that a good,fun,and complete yoruba family gatherning consists of three things, Amala,fuji music, and gbogbo about Igbos.

Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by bisiaet: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2011

So these are your best choice for the position of the presidency Nice ones very interesting indeed!!!
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Chyz2: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
bisiaet:

So these are your best choice for the position of the presidency Nice ones very interesting indeed!!!

It was a joke.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by yommysomguy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
Most definitely
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Okijajuju1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
As it stands now, Ndi Igbo cannot win an election come 2015.

Weont even have any outstanding person to put up!!  cry
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by saintohia: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
Seriuosly speaking, it's only Igbos themselves that can stop someone 4m the Igbo extration 4m being the president of Nigeria.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ndi Igbo as it stands now, have nobody to offer Nigeria for President!

And it is rather Sad.

Maybe Godwill Apkabio and Amaechi should team up and run!! Now that would be a recipe for success. Atleast infrastructure wise!
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by cjfavour(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
Aze, that's a joke right? well its expensive one. I'm an igbo bt i'll nt vote for Ojo maduekwe nor the two evil brothers that destroyed d state in 2003. Mark this, the kite of David mark and ike ekweremmadu or sullivan chime will nt and will never fly nor sell in igbo land.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by juman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
We agreed before we left for Yar’Adua centre that fateful August that the discussions would be preliminary and exploratory. In no way, were we going to issue a communiqué or make commitments to anybody. Along the line, some of our delegates started taking the position of the North. I was flabbergasted; I wanted to challenge things, but discovered that some people were pre-lobbied before we came.

They started lobbying for Vice-Presidency, and barely one week after that meeting, names of people appeared as members of the Babangida campaign group. Our own chairman even gave way to the Northern chairman. No Igboman with any sense of history will prefer at that juncture to support the North instead of the South-South. But, unfortunately, this communiqué was published, supporting the North. Some people quoted me as saying it was a political ambush. Those who knew my politics were shocked, and called me. I had to tell them the truth.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by silibaba: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 ? ? ?
just as it has been for ages except that igbos always stop themselves.
And by the way what happened to Goodluck Ebele Ifeanyi Jonathan Who couldn't perform
sharappppppppppppp angry angry angry angry
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by SAOguns(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
it seems the igbos, or better still those advocating for igbo ascending the presidency in 2015 are the greatest scums of this nation. while the nation crumble all they coulld think of fighting for is just a selfish regional and ethnic intres. are these people true nigerians? i doubt they are. what difrence does it make if an ijaw man come 2 d front instead of an Hausa's, an igbo instead of a yoruba? all we want  is a peaceful and better nigeria. And if the ibos said they want igbo presido and nigerians said NO, what would they do? tear the country apart? sigidi won fe sere ete,
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by ezeagu(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
sheyguy:

If u give Ibos the chance they will pass this thing called presidency for the next 200 yrs . . . . . . from Bayelsa-Ibo to SE-Ibo to Delta-Ibo to Rivers-Ibo to Diaspora-Ibo to Dark-skinned-Ibo to Female-Ibo. . . . . the very same ambition that ignited 1966 drama series still running to this day

Please, those aren't all the same people. We need to rotate around Delta Igbo and South east Igbo at least, before others. It's fair.

Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by JimmyBoy1: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
I am sorry, they have to wait a little longer 2019 or 2023 sounds more like it.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by ezeagu(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

I am sorry, they have to wait a little longer 2019 or 2023 sounds more like it.

The Nigeria is gone by then.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
2015 the Presidency has to come Southeast if Nigeria is to continue and Progress. This unjust Nigeria must not be allowed to continue passed 2015.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by fortran12: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
All the noise about tribe its best go have a good leader irrespective of what tribe he is from
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
Msscchheewww
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Francis5: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
It is idiotic to say nobody outside Igboland can stop an Igbo President in 2015. Igbos votes cannot make an Igbo president. Yoruba tried their vote on their own chosen candidate Olu Faleye in 1999 and it blew up on their face. Hausa tried their own vote on Buhar in 2011 and something struck them down. Igbos should learn that by now.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
Come 2015 the only President Nigeria can have should be from the SouthEast. It is fair that way.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Francis5: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Come 2015 the only President Nigeria can have should be from the SouthEast. It is fair that way.

We all crave for the day one of us will lead Nigeria, but to say others cannot stop it is bunkum. I have given two example above.

Fashola Visits Family Of Late Guardian Publisher: Consoler in chief. Pics / NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. / Okupe Defends Jonathan’s Friendship With VIP-ex-convicts