Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife (7504 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Why Buhari Chose An ‘outsider’ As Customs Boss / Outsider Emerging Customs Boss Rubbishes Career Progression – Group Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by dealerman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
They should stop deceiving themselves not us. Who is worthy amongst the Igbo politicians that is capable to take the mantle of presidency.
They are so corrupt and selfish. i will say it over and over again. Jonathan is far better then any one coming out for presidency and b'cos of their creed and selfish interest, they will continue to loose that position.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
The same Ibos who shouted that zoning was dead about a year ago?
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by namfav(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
its funny how ibo politicians are the most vocal about having a ibo president, didn't they want to break away, let them be led, they are fortunate enough to be in the union
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by ezeagu(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
Yes, let them be led by Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. It's the burden that has to be carried. grin
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Onlytruth(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
^ lol cool
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by saintohia: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2011
T8ksy

So? sue me!

Oh btw, did you observe the poster i responded to, is a HE and not a SHE?

You should have gone to SpecSavers, instead

We're not fighting uh, I've observed is he not she & wld be addressing him as he, right?
Promise me you wld also be using "Igbo" not "Ibo", ok?
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2011
All you cynics can keep ranting, but come 2015, brave your President of Igbo Extraction.  shocked kiss
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Gbenge77(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2011
We shall have to wait and see.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by BlackBaron: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
Spare us from imposition of any gbanjo politician from any tribal extraction.

e.g. Jonathan - easily the worst pres. ever

Put your best candidates forward.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by PointB: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

All you cynics can keep ranting, but come 2015, brave your President of Igbo Extraction.  shocked kiss

Abeg tell them my sweet sister, keep telling them.

Nigeria will have to choose between the following group of people:

1. Soludo, Rochas, Chime, Okonjo Iweala, Ngige

or

2. David Mark, David Mark, David Mark, David Mark, David Mark, David Mark

Very simple choice!
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by T8ksy(m): 1:31am On Nov 12, 2011
saintohia:

We're not fighting uh, I've observed is he not she & wld be addressing him as he, right?
Promise me you wld also be using "Igbo" not "Ibo", ok?

Sorry, can't promise.

Bliss4Lyfe:

Brave ke? Am not even giving it a second thought.

Probably because i know if you guys persist with your extant frame of mind, it's you all that will be left with eggs on your

face, come 2015. Personally speaking, i don't care where the next president hails from as long as he/she's willing &

able
to ameliorate our woes.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by ParadiseP: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
[b][b]Igbo presidency in 2015 will be unrealizable if
1). the right person comes from the wrong party.
2). if an acceptable igbo politician accepts the post of VP in APC or PDP.
(3). if two acceptable igbo politicians like Rochas,and Anyim Pius or and Soludo rises for presidency.
(4). if APGA brings up a presidential candidate. and finally,
(5). if Ohaneze ndi fails to come out en masse to show the world that they are part of Nigeria by supporting only one person.

Umunnaa, kanyi tulee ma horo otu onye n'ime Okorocha na Anyim Pius. at least, these people have an acceptable national reputaion despite the party ashawohood of Nwanna Rochas.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by OsunOriginal: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Eziefe, you have to contest and sell yourself to Nigerians majority of whom are not igbos. You can't force yourself on anybody. With the way you guys are going about it (the tribal way), nigerians will reject any party that presents igbo as president.
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
I will like the Igbos to present a candidate for 2015! Present Okonjo Iweala present any prominent Igbo I don't mind Ngige forming another party and running for president.

Since Jonathan wants to break the west, which will be one of APC's strong regions, I think APC should also look for a way to break either the SS or SE... That way, we will be squared..
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by nuclearboy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
I personally, would love to see an Oby E presidency! As at today, she's the only one I see as thorough, sincere and NOT given to grandstanding!

However, why would I, Yoruba (is that not what you call me?), a coward (though my people have fought many more wars), a slave to the Hausa etc etc etc (ALL names I hear coming only from one section of this country), vote for someone who's people 1. Want the disintegration of my nation. 2. Insist daily that everyone else is scared of them because they are the best thinh since sliced bread 3. Tell us that they own everyplace they step on!

Because I am not a dolt, I will listen, smile and follow MATURE reasoning people who understand the concept of partnership, who won't state such tripe then start weeping when people don't dive to thank them for such insults etc!

The way some children here boast, I am sorry but you will NEVER go near the presidency IF you don't adjust and show other people respect! The civil war was a sad blight on this country but it is past! Now you scream middle belt will support you and SS for GEJ BUT forget - the man who decimated your people wasn't Fulani "born to rule", wasn't Hausa "Aboki", no, he was and remains Middle belt! So its like you don't even know where you are coming from!

Yet truly, you have some truly brilliant people who could help Nigeria, IF YOU ALLOWED them!
Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by playmode(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
This clown Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife will be the first to betray igbos come 2015.I have never seen a bunch of corrupt selfish and backstabbing morons like Igbo elders.They make noises like baboons but when it comes time for action ,they receive bribes and sell out their own people.

What did this monkey do when he was Governor of Anambra? Did the people of Anambra get great leadership from him or did he just embezzle like the rest? The worse part of it is that the Igbos do not tell themselves the truth as they keep following their useless leaders blindly.The same leaders convinced them to vote for Jonathan but how did Jonathan repay them? Exactly! He will hand over to a Hausa man.If you keep making the same mistake over and over again then you are pretty much stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN / Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges / Fashola Visits Family Of Late Guardian Publisher: Consoler in chief. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.