Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. (2219 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06
I am thinking of my life and future and I received this. Isn't there anything they do for masses apart from milking us dey? 15 naira to check COWRY BALANCE in this brutal hellish economy?

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by Alaigbo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06
Iike you do not have where you can check it for free all over Lagos ba ?
PUSSYHOE:
I am thinking of my life and future and I received this. Isn't there anything they do for masses apart from milking us dey? 15 naira to check COWRY BALANCE in this brutal hellish economy?

6 Likes

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by CodeTemplar: 5:07pm On Feb 06
Very insensitive way to bill people. Every tiny request now is billed. NIN, BVN, Wallet Balance, JAMB details, WAEC details, Transcript.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by ElSudani: 5:11pm On Feb 06
PUSSYHOE:

I don't see anywhere you are compelled to use the service.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by proff010: 5:27pm On Feb 06
Don't use the code when you are not ready to pay the fee.

4 Likes

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06
ElSudani:

I don't see anywhere you are compelled to use the service.

Did I complain that anyone compel me to do anything? Are dyslexic or something?
Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by chopnaira: 5:45pm On Feb 06
You are not under obligation to use the service. IT contractors need to be paid for the service they provide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by Lanretoye(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06
PUSSYHOE:
na everything u go wail and lament about for your own life?.which kind of useless people are these self?,them send you message you can simply ignore if you dont care,you just pick phone come here dey lament.mtchew

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by 9jatriot(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06
E be like say dem give them target of how many laments per day to do. They newly recruit this one so this one na probably assignment wen dem give am

Lanretoye:
na everything u go wail and lament about for your own life?.which kind of useless people are these self?,them send you message you can simply ignore if you dont care,you just pick phone come here dey lament.mtchew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by Ayetobi92: 9:39pm On Feb 06
You don't have to use the ussd service, you can as well download their app and check your balance as much as you want

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by Hopez456(m): 6:45am On Feb 07
Ayetobi92:
You don't have to use the ussd service, you can as well download their app and check your balance as much as you want
Can you please drop a link to download their app?
Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by Ayetobi92: 12:05pm On Mar 29
Hopez456:
Can you please drop a link to download their app?
cowry app on playstore
Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by JagabanB: 12:27pm On Mar 29
What's the crime in the message?
Can u elaborate please?

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Lagos State Government Agency Sent Me Few Minutes Ago. by Melagros(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29
COMRADES, it is not necessary, neither it is needed

(1) (Reply)

Send Happy Birthday Wishes To Hillary Clinton / Nigerian American Sailor Arrested For Armed Robbery / My Goal Is To Become First Black Councillor In The Hague — Osuji, Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.