Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding (72952 Views)

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / β€œWow, I Can Finally Have Sex” β€” Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09
Bbb
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09
Sigh... Broken heart??!!

You mean he died from a shockingly WEAK and simpish heart. undecided

No human being should be that easy to emotionally suppress and manipulate. Tueh!!! lipsrsealed

This is even worse than Mr. Will "Slap" Smith.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by allthingsgood: 2:57pm On Feb 09
Oh God
So sad
Women are the problem of this world
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by LaSenior: 2:57pm On Feb 09
Women are something else

Tufiakwa
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Kingrshd3: 2:58pm On Feb 09
He died of stupidity and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by TUANKU(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09
fati2001:

And you will be getting it from your sidechick.
See talk.

Men want a virgin wife, yet they can't keep a virgin girl.
You this blockhead... stop generalizing the situation of the men in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by EreluRoz: 2:59pm On Feb 09
Zaheertyler:
Before I marry we go be friends first for 2 years without sex
Your true character must show
You are very right, it's hard knowing one's true character without long friendship. Two years and more is ok and the person must definitely show their true character. People don't value friendship anymore and it's for that reason that marriages no longer stand the test of times because strangers are marrying each other without even knowing themselves properly. If there's no long friendship then count me out, I'll never make that mistake of ending up with the wrong person. Lailai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by zoghys: 3:02pm On Feb 09
Nukilia:
Daughters of Eve doing what they know how to do best cry

So are you blaming the bitch or the damn soul who let himself be used and manipulated by a woman. Love should be reciprocal, anything else is simply 419.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Angy55(f): 3:03pm On Feb 09
Zaheertyler:
grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Kennitrust(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09
Woman!
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Nonexisting1: 3:06pm On Feb 09
Another simp bites the dust. What a wonderful world.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by brunobaba(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09
Zaheertyler:
2 years without sex??
You'll be the only one honouring that agreement bro.
You never know woman abi

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Omoawoke: 3:08pm On Feb 09
Fear who no fear kpekus
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Ubdavis(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09
People have different emotional tenacity.. me can't die for this.

E go pain me sha

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Kingzjayzee: 3:18pm On Feb 09
Na the wife face I want see. 😏
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by 12345baba(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09
Na him wan die o
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by aremubabs: 3:19pm On Feb 09
The irony is that there might be one woman out there dying for him while he was busy dying (literally) for the one who never loved him.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by UptownVibes(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09
Plan for the best,and prepare for the worst.. This keep me going,and no human can ever break my heart again.. I have seen enough. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09
How men find it easy to commit their lives to women that other guys have banged from every corner , from back to front and everywhere, really beats me.

Secondly, today’s women aren’t my kind of women. I’m more like the old school level, and I prefer to keep it that way.

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by jubrilELsudan: 3:23pm On Feb 09
ONLY A FOOLISH MAN THAT WILL DIE BECAUSE OF HIS WIFE'S OR PARTNER'S INFIDELITY

THE KUKUNASE THAT IS USED FOR THE CHEATING IS ON A WOMAN'S BODY

IT IS HER PROPERTY

NOWHERE IN HISTORY WETHER ANCIENT OR MODERN HAS IT BEEN PROVEN WHERE A MAN HAS LAID CLAIM TO THE OWNERSHIP OF A WOMAN'S KUKUNASE

A WIFE CAN DECIDE TO CUT OFF HER KUKUNASE AND THERE IS NOTHING HER HUSBAND CAN DO ABOUT IT

THE BEST AND WORST THING ANY COURT OF LAW CAN DO FOR HIM IS TO TELL HIM TO SEEK FOR A DIVORCE

PURE UNADULTERATED FOOLISHNESS IS WHAT MAKES AFRICAN MEN AND NIGERIAN MEN IN PARTICULAR TO BELIEVE THAT THEY OWN THEIR WIFE AND PARTNER AND GIRLFRIEND KUKUNASE

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Brushstrokes20: 3:25pm On Feb 09
The biggest mistake you'll ever make as a man is to PRIVATISE A PUBLIC PROPERTY!
# A word is enough! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’―

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by PrettyIfy7: 3:26pm On Feb 09
That's not what real men do.
Cage your wife very well if not some useless boys will sleep with them.
If they cheat, divorce and move ahead with your life.
But what do men gain by sleeping with another man's wife when single ladies full everywhere? Like what?
To my dear ladies, what do you gain by cheating on your husband.
You don't rub shoulders with a man.
Men are men. It is their nature.
Learn this and have peace.
When you rush to marry a handsome rich guy, don't you know that one day he may likely cheat?
Men please leave married women alone oo!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by ipobarecriminals: 3:26pm On Feb 09
sad Stupid boy in the grave
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by victorclean(f): 3:26pm On Feb 09
Rip
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by AbujaLagos: 3:27pm On Feb 09
Visocrate:
Instead of you to go and marry another you go kee yourself our forefathers married so many because of issues like this
nagode
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by ade4real2016: 3:31pm On Feb 09
Real men love with their heads n Not their heart...Hood rats don't worth loving at all...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by sageb: 3:33pm On Feb 09
What a sad end
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Pylony(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09
He can't deny it that he did not see all the pending red lights before marrying the witch, and even after she told you to your face you still decide to stick to her to feel the hell you said she was giving you.. Some men sha, if am the one your family are returning my Money shap shap..
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Boldideas: 3:43pm On Feb 09
Beat360:

Source: Ghpage news

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3Fpc6tMcbK/?igsh=MWFpdzdxdDJsOXE0bg==

This should serve as a lesson for men who dance on their wedding day over a woman who has lost count with how many men have drilled all her holesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Ubdavis(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09
People have different emotional tenacity.. me can't die for this.

E go pain me sha
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Ategberoson(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09
He killed himself, the lady did nothing, he clearly the babe is not into him yet he lure her to marriage, probably using money to hijack her from Alex

Alex who now understand he was in love with a disloyal babe is giving her dick back to back hence she couldn't stay off, Alex will still dump her after having enough of her rotten pussy but the Simp guy won't be alive to witness that

Foolish guy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.