Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? (893 Views)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by Frizo: 10:03am On Feb 09
In the realm of relationships and human perception, navigating the complexities can be a challenging journey.

As we delve into the intricate workings of the brain, we encounter fascinating revelations that challenge conventional ideas.

The initial claim that caught my attention pertains to the nature of our first impressions. Contrary to common belief, it appears that when we perceive something for the first time, we don't truly "see" it. Instead, our immediate reaction is a bodily response.

Picture discovering a betrayal in a trusting relationship – what do you see? It's not the person; it's a colossal pit, triggering physiological reactions like elevated blood pressure, pounding heart, and sweating.

read full story ,click link https://chosenozo.com.ng/what-happens-after-you-find-out-your-partner-is-cheating/

Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by Quality20(m): 10:37am On Feb 09
U just drink one satchet of pure water and forgive her, since u know that u were d one who failed in ur responsibilities
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by Daniel7543: 10:54am On Feb 09
If I don sacrifice a lot for my partner and she cheat on me, I will behead her, I go jst kill her and kill myself
But if I never sacrifice for her, we fit jst go our separate ways.
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by MrCork: 11:06am On Feb 09
Frizo:
In the realm of relationships and human perception, navigating the complexities can be a challenging journey.

As we delve into the intricate workings of the brain, we encounter fascinating revelations that challenge conventional ideas.

The initial claim that caught my attention pertains to the nature of our first impressions. Contrary to common belief, it appears that when we perceive something for the first time, we don't truly "see" it. Instead, our immediate reaction is a bodily response.

Picture discovering a betrayal in a trusting relationship – what do you see? It's not the person; it's a colossal pit, triggering physiological reactions like elevated blood pressure, pounding heart, and sweating.

read full story ,click link https://chosenozo.com.ng/what-happens-after-you-find-out-your-partner-is-cheating/

U kill her na...wot else!!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by DiskJokeyManic: 11:10am On Feb 09
De relationship is dead😐😐
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:46am On Feb 09
Daniel7543:
If I don sacrifice a lot for my partner and she cheat on me, I will behead her, I go jst kill her and kill myself
But if I never sacrifice for her, we fit jst go out separate ways.
Why should you die over somebody else's mistakes?
You were the one who got cheated on, why should you die with her?
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by Daniel7543: 12:39pm On Feb 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Why should you die over somebody else's mistakes?
You were the one who got cheated on, why should you die with her?
becus if I stay alive, i will probably be arrested for murder and spend all my lives on death row behind bars.
I dey serious, I fit behead any lady who cheat on me after all the sacrifices I’ve done.
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by FRANCISTOWN: 12:43pm On Feb 09
Daniel7543:
becus if I stay alive, i will probably be arrested for murder and spend all my lives on death row behind bars.
I dey serious, I fit behead any lady who cheat on me after all the sacrifices I’ve done.

**This post does not support violence

That's why you should look into other punishments that are greater than killing her but won't end you up behind bars.

How about making her kill herself?
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by Daniel7543: 12:54pm On Feb 09
FRANCISTOWN:

That's why you should look into other punishments that are greater than killing her but won't end you up behind bars.
How about making her kill herself?
I will prefer to do the killing myself. I go carry sharp cutlass and cut off her head as if I dey cut Christmas chicken head. I will cut the head until the head remove from her body… if her head no comot i won’t stop cutting. After the head don remove then I go drink sniper die.
I no fit train u go school, buy u things, sacrifices many things for u becus I love u then u go come cheat on me.
Dead body go surplus my brother.
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by FRANCISTOWN: 2:54pm On Feb 09
Daniel7543:
I will prefer to do the killing myself. I go carry sharp cutlass and cut off her head as if I dey cut Christmas chicken head. I will cut the head until the head remove from her body… if her head no comot i won’t stop cutting. After the head don remove then I go drink sniper die.
I no fit train u go school, buy u things, sacrifices many things for u becus I love u then u go come cheat on me.
Dead body go surplus my brother.

You are reacting to emotions. A man must be a master of his own emotions. You can never beat a women in a game of emotion.
The thing called "love" is an emotion.
However, I do not support killing your spouse but if you felt like that's the best thing you could do. At least, find an escape plan first, an alibi.

I don't see no reasons for you to die just because a woman cheated on you. Do you not know that a woman's body is a public property? The more f*ck you give about a woman does with her body, the more you are f*cked up in life.

***This post does not promote violence

1 Like

Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by superCleanworks(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09
Daniel7543:
But if I never sacrifice for her, we fit jst go out separate ways.

Even if she is your wife and you buy her the whole of Aso Rock, great men have done more than that for women that still killed them (not even cheat).

Don't kill yourself, just dump her and enjoy your life.
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by Daniel7543: 4:16pm On Feb 09
FRANCISTOWN:

You are reacting to emotions. A man must be a master of his own emotions. You can never beat a women in a game of emotion.
The thing called "love" is an emotion.
However, I do not support killing your spouse but if you felt like that's the best thing you could do. At least, find an escape plan first, an alibi.

I don't see no reasons for you to die just because a woman cheated on you. Do you not know that a woman's body is a public property? The more f*ck you give about a woman does with her body, the more you are f*cked up in life.

***This post does not promote violence
me I don talk my own sha….
If any woman cheat on me despite all the sacrifices I’ve done for her, I must kill her with my bear hands.
Except I never sacrifice alot for her then she will be lucky to see the next day.

Maybe na why dem girls no wan date me becus I dey always tell dem at the beginning of the relationship, say if I sacrifice alot for u and u cheat on me I go behead u like Christmas chicken.
Case close.
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09
Depends. If it was pre-planned, BREAK-UP.
If not, probably a one night thing when she was drunk and she confesses without me finding out, then I fit consider.
Re: What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? by KingNom(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09
Let's have the full story here pls

(1) (Reply)

Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria / Singles Valentine / Valentine; Fever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.