Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (27709 Views)

Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? / Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out / 'I'm Cool With Google Trader' – Seun Osewa, Nairalist Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by Jenifa1: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
I believe Seun had a deal with google to retire Nairalist, and also to help promote Google Trader. I'm positive this is what happened, cos I cannot understand why he would be the first to come on here and announce to us that the new site is finally up. Again, he might very well be the administrator of Google Trader for all we know.

I agree.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by UncleJJ(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
I believe Seun had a deal with google to retire Nairalist, and also to help promote Google Trader. I'm positive this is what happened, cos I cannot understand why he would be the first to come on here and announce to us that the new site is finally up. Again, he might very well be the administrator of Google Trader for all we know.

Who give's a flying "F"! You guys need to see this for what it is. The big G, wont touch anything, if it aint gonna be a "hit". Yesday' was business website, today its google trader.

Nigeria's market is growing huge. Our consumptions are rising and DSTV is making it worse, we want more,  but more importantly we need to buy what we want at "good prices".  Recently OPERA - declared Nigeria the largest web user in Africa,  and the 5th in the world.

Do you know how many - more developed countries Nigeria beat to this record,  We did it, with expensive bandwith cost and poor electricity supply.

The Nigerian online community is growing and as soon as "LAMIDO" establishes the "cashless economy" - "hells" gonna break loose,  money will be flying everywhere - visa, mastercard and paypal will be kissing our black behinds.

I suggest, you get off your bums and get your business on the internet,  cos the next dotcom "burst" is SOON !!! And, its starting HERE.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by BOMANY: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
Seun:
Answer: insufficient

In everything and all the meaning of the word

Months ago, wanted to post something to sell, after I finished, an automatic message showed saying that the selling post will be reviewed and published after 30 DAYS. I never opened the site again
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by Seun(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
@BOMANY: Most users were smarter than you. We under-promised and over-delivered to please smart users.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by udohzone(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2011
I'd want to agree with UncleJJ on this
[b]"Who give's a flying "F"! You guys need to see this for what it is. The big G, wont touch anything, if it aint gonna be a "hit". Yesday' was business website, today its google trader.

Nigeria's market is growing huge. Our consumptions are rising and DSTV is making it worse, we want more, but more importantly we need to buy what we want at "good prices". Recently OPERA - declared Nigeria the largest web user in Africa, and the 5th in the world.

Do you know how many - more developed countries Nigeria beat to this record, We did it, with expensive bandwith cost and poor electricity supply.

The Nigerian online community is growing and as soon as "LAMIDO" establishes the "cashless economy" - "hells" gonna break loose, money will be flying everywhere - visa, mastercard and paypal will be kissing our black behinds.

I suggest, you get off your bums and get your business on the internet, cos the next dotcom "burst" is SOON !!! And, its starting HERE."[/b]

Rather than complain about what's not, we should think of means to take advantage of whatever it is out there and make something for yourself.

Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by udohzone(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2011
Google Trader/Google Check-Out would be something to deal with. I suggest 'Business Development' person(s) sit down and think of how to get things moving for them, it's the usual buzz, cash in and be ready to cash out @ the right time, grin

Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by samby38(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2011
Seun:

Once the circumstances that led directly to the freeze were in motion, I had to rush to freeze the site. Sorry.

Hello Seun, I guess you can help me. I need a detailed description of how to get to olumo rock in abeokuta. This has nothing to do with this thread. Please reply asap.
samby38@yahoo.com
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by Fedora247: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
@seun: I am an IT expert and i have a business too, i need to talk to you about Nairalist. Maybe will can cut a deal and see how u can make it back to life - I am a good strategist and i think you may need my help. Contact me on 08076665054 or BB 2728FC1E, waiting for your call or ping.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by SamMilla1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
i am off to google catholic church to pray, after that i wil take googld train back home.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by Mcleo007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2011
samby38:

Hello Seun, I guess you can help me. I need a detailed description of how to get to olumo rock in abeokuta. This has nothing to do with this thread. Please reply asap.
samby38@yahoo.com

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by samby38(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2011
Mcleo007:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is the humor here,
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by hubreality(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
Google Trader Nigeria in my own opinion is truly a welcomed development online as Nigeria's marketplace for products and services to compete with the existing classifieds sites.  I see a healthy competition that will favor the users at large.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by zenboy66: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
I think google trader would just dumb down the classifieds business with little innovation. But through it advertising might, it will dominate.

I have used many of these sites and I think Google will probably kill Tradestable first and perhaps dealfish later. However, since I ran into HalaNow.com on facebook, I have decided that there is still room for a locally focused classifieds website that caters to neighborhoods. www.HalaNow.com is popular among FESTAC residents and I think its local strategy might be something that can survive google's might. Just my thoughts.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by AlarmKey: 5:24am On Mar 06, 2012
google trader is nice and easy to use,i tried to place and advert on nairalist but i couldnt,even on nairaland,they keep blocking my account saying that im spaming
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2012
Alarm Key:

google trader is nice and easy to use,i tried to place and advert on nairalist but i couldnt,even on nairaland,they keep blocking my account saying that im spaming

The bolded is exactly why Nigerian websites struggle when foreign ones enter their niche area. We all have a " military-by force " mentality. They delete some and even ban the users with inpunity and leave that of their "friends" to remain on a page where they claim adverts are prohibited. Its a Nigerian thing dude and it will never go away.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by stnonymus(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
I use both classified ad sites. Dealfish still gets me more leads. Funny enough, my googletrader ads are not as visible as my dealfish ads. I don't think googletrader will steal the market from dealfish. I think it will be an equal share.
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by smsmoney(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
Lets see who gets the last laugh
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by chrishenzo: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
Google trader is simple but when you talk about flexibility and simple, you guys should consider adding/selling your products on www.chrisvicmall.com. Not only being flexible, it also give you the privilege to stay online 24/7 as long as you have yahoo account. Your buyers can easily negotiate price with you. Talk about SEO, Chrisvicmall makes everything so simply.

Between 1st April to 31 May, you can advertise your product on Chrisvicmall for as low as 1kobo per impression. This means that your product will always be on our front page and you get more customers. For more information visit www.chrisvicmall.com and chat with our online customer service
Re: Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist by eyems: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes / Gtbank Internet Banking Issues / Lamido Sanusi's Performance - Brilliant, Over-hyped, Or Mediocre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.